A Ten Day Ride on A Magic Camel - Almost Finished Trip Report

Come on lets have an update! I mean you mmust be almost theere by now.:goodvibes

What section is your room in? Has Brooklynn put her toes in the water yet?
Do I sound like a middle schooler?

Have a great Trip.

Have a great trip!!!!!!!! I am really looking forward to your report as we will be staying at POP for 10 days when we go next May. I am also looking forward to your live updates. I am so excited for you guys.

Boy, when you get first place, you really get first place, don't you?!?!?
The boards are very strange right now. We'll see where my post ends up.

We'll be leaving for the airport in two hours. It will be a long and magical day. I hope Brooklynn does well on the plane. To go with her medicine, the doctor gave her some special ears drops to numb her ears for take-off. She'll probably think that is very strange, but it is better than hurting.

Off to get ready now. We'll be back to say goodbye in a little bit. You're not awake right now, so you won't even realize this next couple of hours is passing. You're probably having sweet dreams as I type. See you back here in a little bit.

Okay, I'm back. It's like I never left. Goodbye, all! We will check in when we can.

i can't believe you were up posting that at 2:50 a.m.!!! well, actually, i can believe that. :rotfl2:

you're at the happiest place in the world right now.........HAVE A GREAT TRIP!!!!! :) :) :)

I'm thrilled that I can actually follow along with this TR from the start! I absolutely adored your other one and actually sent it to my friend a few times on separate occasions, forgetting I already linked him! Eagerly awaiting the next installment ... :hyper:

Boy, when you get first place, you really get first place, don't you?!?!?
The boards are very strange right now. We'll see where my post ends up.

STRANGE Yes!! I'm still saying I don't know how you can post before the person you are trying to respond to :confused3 :confused3 ....also I did it about 9:15ish and it said 7:45 :faint:

Okay, I'm back. It's like I never left. Goodbye, all! We will check in when we can.

Just wanted all to know they are there :dance3: and just rode the HM b/c I just got my call :yay: :woohoo: :yay:

It was breaking up a little but I could hear the Ghost Host :scared1: and my little mind started singing:
....When the crypt goes creak,
And the tombstones quake.
Spooks come out for a swinging wake.
Happy haunts materialize,
And begin to vocalize.
Grim grinning ghosts come out to socialize.

I LOVE IT!!!! ::yes::

Thanks MeMom :teeth:

Everyone have a great time!!! I know everybody is HAPPY!!! :cool1:

it was such a pleasure getting to meet you!!! it was so much fun! :) i hope that your day at the Magic Kingdom...was great, and that your stay here at the Walt Disney World Resort is Magical! i hope you have a great rest of your vacation!!! and i can not wait to read about your adventures!!!

I hope your having a magical trip!! Your family is adorable!!!

Former lurker joining the ride. A Magic Camel ride sounds fun. I've loved reading all about your many trips this past year. Very jealous!

I've finally gotten brave enough to start posting. Don't know what I was afraid of. Everyone here seems so nice.

We've been back home a couple weeks and I'm having withdrawals so I'll relive all the magic and fun through your TR. Have a fantastical trip!

Alice

Hi Brooklynsmommy and Memom,
Have a great trip! Can't wait to hear all about it when you get back.

Awwwww, I made it!!! You guys have a wonderful time!! I can't wait to read all about it!:thumbsup2

Coming to you live from Pop Century Resort, Room 6318! We have had a very busy past three days.

Saturday - We got to meet up with Tyler at Magic Kingdom to watch the parade and he brought us a gift. We are now all honorary citizens of Walt Disney World! We had a fabulous meal at Crystal Palace with great food and great character interaction. At Laugh Floor Brooklynn and I were spotlighted and put in the show.

Sunday - Was HS and we did Toy Story twice. I LOVE it!!!!!!! We also got to see the Star Wars parade and festivities. We aren't sure who most of them are but it was still cool. Block party bash was good. We ended up right in front of the Monsters Inc. float so Brooklynn was thrilled to see her favorite seven foot blue monster Sulley. Pool time and shopping Downtown.

Monday - OPened Epcot. Ate at Beaches and Cream. Visited ANimal Kingdom and hung out at the hotel.

We are having an early night since MK EMH are in the morning.

It is super hot, but not too crowded. No problems with bus service or anything else. At this point MeMom has taken 941 pictures. No that is not a joke. THat is not ones that will be deleted later that is every picture she has taken that we are keeping.

Pictures010.jpg

Pictures499.jpg

Pictures597.jpg

Pictures731.jpg

Have a great night and week!

hey, guys!!!! glad you're having fun. that pic of brooklynn and sulley is so cute! curious to hear what you think of beaches & cream - we're eating there in december.

to everyone else -
i sent memom a text tonight that said, "hope you guys are having a magical time. i'm super jealous!" then i started thinking about it and i realized she may not have my cell phone number saved in her phone, so i sent her another text that said, "that was from dawn by the way, in case you don't have my # in your cell." i got a call a few minutes later with a laughing memom on the other end, saying that she was baffled by who was sending her that first text! :rotfl2: it was so nice to talk to you and know that you're in disney world right now!!! :goodvibes

sounds like a great few days. 941 pics. :woohoo:

Hey meMom can u take a pic of Sunshine Seasons I need one. :lmao:

Have a great rest of the trip.

It sounds like you are having a Fun, Fun, Fun time. I love the picture of Brooklynn and Mickey, and look forward to the other 900+.:surfweb:

Great pics to whet our appetite. DH wants to know why only 941 MeMom!?

Brooklynn looks like she's having a fab time already. Enjoy!

Great pics and update. Sounds like you're having a great time. Twice on Toy Story Mania already!! :woohoo: Can't wait to hear about it. Hope the rest of your trip is as good as the first 3 days.

Cathy

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter