A Six Thousand Kilometer Road Trip to Disneyland and Back- TR has started on page 37!

One of my dates showed up for HOJO's Entertainment Rate today!!! And it just happened to be October 5th, my birthday!!! :woohoo: Now hopefully a few more show up!

That is great and what a nice birthday present!!

:woohoo: I got so excited when I got home today, jumped on FB, and saw that there were new dates up. I crossed all my fingers and toes hoping I could score another one but no such luck. Glad to see you were!

:woohoo: I got so excited when I got home today, jumped on FB, and saw that there were new dates up. I crossed all my fingers and toes hoping I could score another one but no such luck. Glad to see you were!

Well hopefully more of your dates show up before you go! I have seen that they sometimes like to add things at the last minute, so you may be in luck yet!

I almost can't believe that there are only 15 days left to go! That seems like so little.

But now I think I might be getting a cold. If I am, I am glad it's now and not two weeks from now. At least I have time to get over the worst of it. Hopefully it is not one though!

Rest up and drink lots of fluids! Hopefully whatever it is will be long gone by the time you leave. You're almost 2 weeks away!

Eat lots of chicken noodle soup. And get plenty of rest.

Eat lots of chicken noodle soup. And get plenty of rest.

Thanks guys, I will do that if it actually comes on. I might be ok though. I was feeling a bit off this morning, but I seem to feel fine now. Maybe it was just cause of the cool and gloomy weather we are having today. It's kind of yucky here right now. And can you believe that the leaves are changing colour already??? Normally this would depress me, but this year I have reason to be excited about fall! :woohoo:

Fall this year is just going to rock, Andrea!!

Hmm, you both and your special font name sigs, lol. I need to go make a new one for myself. Twiligt font or Waltograph ... hm .. Maybe I'll make it sparkle too.

:woohoo: We're getting so close!

Fall this year is just going to rock, Andrea!!

Hmm, you both and your special font name sigs, lol. I need to go make a new one for myself. Twiligt font or Waltograph ... hm .. Maybe I'll make it sparkle too.

:woohoo: We're getting so close!

Both those fonts sound sweet! Try the Twilight one! I love that font.

It is getting so, so close!!! EEEEP!!!! It's hard to hold in the excitement!

I was just reading the Micechat.com update, and it's a little depressing seeing all the construction going on, but almost everything I want to see will be open, so it's ok!

I can't believe you are in single digits!!! You can officially say you will be there next week!

It will still be wonderful with the closures!!!

It will still be wonderful with the closures!!!

I am sure it will! I am a little worried about the state of the WOC area though. With all the greenish/brown waters and the technical difficulties they are having so close to when we go is a little nerve wracking. That's a big part of our first day there since DL is closed for the first MHP. Hopefully anything that is wrong gets fixed and they don't have to shut it down.

I am sure it will! I am a little worried about the state of the WOC area though. With all the greenish/brown waters and the technical difficulties they are having so close to when we go is a little nerve wracking. That's a big part of our first day there since DL is closed for the first MHP. Hopefully anything that is wrong gets fixed and they don't have to shut it down.

I hope they take care of it too. I got a special offer to go watch WOC at special AP shows this week. Yeah people I can drop everything and come down there.

I hope they take care of it too. I got a special offer to go watch WOC at special AP shows this week. Yeah people I can drop everything and come down there.

Haha, apparently they don't know that some of their AP holders don't live close enough to come whatever day they feel like!

The construction walls aren't that bad. There were plenty when I was there last year. They'll come down eventually and Disney (at least at Disneyland) does a better job than anywhere else with the theming of their walls! Heck, the photos from the past 2 days of my countdown have been from construction walls no less.

What I hate is theat yucky scaffolding that has replaced Glow Fest and to be part of ElecTRONica. It's horrid. Why can't they do something that blends in with the area that it already IS. It may be great at night but it looks ridiculous in the day light.

So, here's Jazz in the Twilight font I've used before (the simpler font, I have another one):

Jazz.png

But ... I ended up using the Waltograph and added a couple of pics. Does it look horrible?

The construction walls aren't that bad. There were plenty when I was there last year. They'll come down eventually and Disney (at least at Disneyland) does a better job than anywhere else with the theming of their walls! Heck, the photos from the past 2 days of my countdown have been from construction walls no less.

What I hate is theat yucky scaffolding that has replaced Glow Fest and to be part of ElecTRONica. It's horrid. Why can't they do something that blends in with the area that it already IS. It may be great at night but it looks ridiculous in the day light.

So, here's Jazz in the Twilight font I've used before (the simpler font, I have another one):

Jazz.png

But ... I ended up using the Waltograph and added a couple of pics. Does it look horrible?

I like it!!

I like it too! It looks great with the pictures. I love the twilight font too.

I agree that the walls look nice compared to some. There's just so much covered by them it seems like. Mostly the stuff around the hotel is what disappoints me the most for some reason. Even though I am not even staying there.

And I totally agree about the Tron stuff! I saw those pictures today and had to shake my head a little bit. It looks worse than the Glow Fest did IMO. Why can't they disguise it more for during the day? They are Disney, they are supposed to be able to do that stuff!

EEEP! I cannot believe there are only 2 weeks left until our trip!!!! That isn't long at all, and starting Sunday we will finally be in the single digits! Not long at all now. :banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter