A plea for patience

19 Strawberry Marguritas on the wall 19 Strawberry Marguritas on the wall take one down pass it around 18 Strawberry Marguritas on the wall

::::BUUUURRRRRRRRRPPPPPPP!!!!:::::

Actually with a Margurita one doesn't burb....:D :D we just say yummmy......:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

18 Gin & Tonics on the wall 18 Gin & Tonics on the wall take one down pass it around 17 Gin & Tonicson the wall.

Ahhh refreshing.

17 Iced Teas on the wall 17 Iced Teas on the wall take one down pass it around 16 Iced Teas on the wall.

ahhhhhhh

Say where is Beanie and her Bailey's?

16 Bailey'son ice on the wall 16 Bailey'son ice on the wall take one down pass it around 15 Bailey'son ice on the wall

15 bottles of sugar-free rootbeer on the wall....15 bottles of sugar-free rootbeer...take one down...pass it around...14 bottles of sugar-free rootbeer on the wall.....

:)Excuse me!:)

87 days until December the 4th....87 days until DIS-CON....take one day away....and tomorrow it will only be 86 days until December the 4th....lol.

14 bottles of sugar-free rootbeer on the wall....14 bottles of sugar-free rootbeer...take one down...pass it around...13 bottles of sugar-free rootbeer on the wall.....

87 days until December the 4th....87 days until DIS-CON....take one day away....and tomorrow it will only be 86 days until December the 4th....lol.

12 bottles of sugar-free rootbeer on the wall....12 bottles of sugar-free rootbeer...take one down...pass it around...11 bottles of sugar-free rootbeer on the wall.....

86 days until December the 4th....86 days until DIS-CON....take one day away....and tomorrow it will only be 85 days until December the 4th....lol.

11 bottles of beer on the wall....11 bottles of beer...take one down...pass it around...10 bottles of beer on the wall.....

85 days until December the 4th....85 days until DIS-CON....take one day away....and tomorrow it will only be 84 days until December the 4th....lol.

10 bottles of beer on the wall....10 bottles of beer...take one down...pass it around...9 bottles of beer on the wall.....

85 days until December the 4th....85 days until DIS-CON....take one day away....and tomorrow it will only be 84 days until December the 4th....lol.

9 bottles of beer on the wall....9 bottles of beer...take one down...pass it around...8 bottles of beer on the wall.....

8 bottles of beer on the wall....8 bottles of beer...take one down...pass it around...7 bottles of beer on the wall.....

7 bottles of beer on the wall....7 bottles of beer...take one down...pass it around...6 bottles of beer on the wall.....

6 bottles of beer on the wall....6 bottles of beer...take one down...pass it around...5 bottles of beer on the wall.....

5 bottles of beer on the wall....5 bottles of beer...take one down...pass it around...4 bottles of beer on the wall.....

4 bottles of beer on the wall....4 bottles of beer...take one down...pass it around...3 bottles of beer on the wall.....

3 bottles of beer on the wall....3 bottles of beer...take one down...pass it around...2 bottles of beer on the wall.....

2 bottles of beer on the wall....2 bottles of beer...take one down...pass it around...1 bottle of beer on the wall.....oh no....only one more bottle of beer:(:(:(

One, very icey, cold bottle of beer on the wall....one, very icey, cold bottle of bottle of beer...take one down...pass it around...no bottles of beer are on the wall.....oh no....no more bottles of beer:(....

.....Time for alka zeltzer...lol...:):):)

Well, now that that is over. What shall we do to pass the time?

:confused: :confused: :confused:

1 little person registered for Discon waiting for 199 more....

Nah, just doesn't have the same ring to it. :p

Congratulations Ray and all your fellow "beer drinkers"!!!
You did it!!!!!:bounce: :bounce: :bounce:
Corinne

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter