• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

~ A little garden humus! ~

Snowwark

DIS Veteran
An old man lived alone. He wanted to dig his potato garden, but it was very hard work.

His only son, who would have helped him, was in prison. The old man wrote a letter to his son and mentioned his predicament.

Shortly, he received this reply, "For HEAVEN'S SAKE Dad, don't dig up that garden, that's where I buried the MONEY!"

At 4 A.M. the next morning, a dozen policemen showed up and dug up the entire garden, without finding any money.

Confused, the old man wrote another note to his son telling him what had happened, and asking him what to do next.

His son's reply was: "Now plant your potatoes, Dad."

:) :)

LOL! Did you steal this from Suite Disney (just kidding!)

Ummmm.... I buried my retirement savings in the back section of the garden. Just thought I would let you all know. ;) :teeth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter