A blast from the past

I love this thread - its great seeing all these old photos:thumbsup2
I really admire how you are all so organised keeping everything and such good photographers too
Our first visit was in 1994
here are a couple of my snaps:

Empress Lilly (character breakfast)
disney94EmpressLilly-1.jpg

Toy story parade at MGM
toystory96.jpg

My seasonal Pass (front)
disneyticket-1.jpg

The Cake Castle
mk96.jpg

Can you still find the Genie?
disney96.jpg

Wow what a fantastic thread!!!:thumbsup2:thumbsup2

Although it is making me feel really old!!!;) Was looking back over those photos and thinking I was looking at my childhood, and then realised it was1993 - that was a year after the first time I went with my DH!!! :lmao: Can't believe how the years have passed so quickly!!

Must say I hated the castle dressed up as a cake - I remember being petrified it was still going to be like that when we got married at the Wedding Pavilion - lucky for us it was down before our wedding!!!:love:

Brilliant thread :thumbsup2

Next time I'm visiting the parents I'll dig out some of our photos - we definitely have loads from 1987. Think we also went in 1993 and 1997 (I remember the castle cake!).

Have any of you been on youtube - there are loads of videos of the parks, parades etc from the past. A really good waste of a lunch hour :lmao:

Taken me a while to sort out the old photos - but thought this was worth sharing with you all.

Every year we have been to Disney we have taken a picture of the children on the Mad Hatter's Teacup ride.

In the first picture DS is 3 and DD is 6 in 2004 - the final picture in 2011 shows them at 11 and 13.

Makes me smile looking at these and also kind of shocked at how much they have grown:

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10150530831333916.466980.561508915&type=1&l=648ad1f884

I love those!! If you keep at it, you can have a whole strip of the years for an 18th/21st Birthday for them when they get there.

With only one child, we have a common pic taken every year at DTD. I guess DD will be growing up and I will be sporting new lines on the old face by that stage :lmao:

Lovely idea. Your children (well eldest not really a child anymore) are adorable!

Taken me a while to sort out the old photos - but thought this was worth sharing with you all.

Every year we have been to Disney we have taken a picture of the children on the Mad Hatter's Teacup ride.

In the first picture DS is 3 and DD is 6 in 2004 - the final picture in 2011 shows them at 11 and 13.

Makes me smile looking at these and also kind of shocked at how much they have grown:

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10150530831333916.466980.561508915&type=1&l=648ad1f884

:thumbsup2

Hope you don't mind but I just merged it with my thread with pics from the past, thought it was a good reason to bump this thread. I am going to try find more when I get time, just had too much to do recently.

Not a problem at all Wayne - I could not find this thread when I posted.

I think I will have to make a strip like 2tiggies on my signature later.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter