A Bit Of This & A Bit Of That DVC Trip 2009 – Pre-trip - **Final update 16/3/09**

your sure do like buying gadgets and stuff :banana: . plenty of dis meets planned- are you sure your going to fit in a few visits to one or 2 theme parks?

Great gadget David-Hubby likes his gadgets and wants to know if it plays AVI please?.
I am so glad you got your baseball tickets+was also happy to hear by pm from you that your Dad was very happy.
As for Kelly Clarkson :rolleyes: :rolleyes1 -what about MC Hammer on the 4th
dancer.gif
,you are going to miss me in my baggy pants--STOP Hammer Time :lmao: .x.

p.s.what's this i have been hearing about you performing at Seaworld to the ladies on Valentines Day--something you not telling me :rolleyes1 .x.

Great gadget David-Hubby likes his gadgets and wants to know if it plays AVI please?.

As for Kelly Clarkson :rolleyes: :rolleyes1 -what about MC Hammer on the 4th
dancer.gif
,you are going to miss me in my baggy pants--STOP Hammer Time :lmao: .x.

p.s.what's this i have been hearing about you performing at Seaworld to the ladies on Valentines Day--something you not telling me :rolleyes1 .x.

Yes it does play AVI files Michelle. :thumbsup2 I'll give your hubby a full run down on what it's like when we have lunch, after we've given them a thorough test on the plane. :)

Hmm, Kelly Clarkson or you in baggy pants....:idea: ....how about you wear the baggy pants to lunch and I get the best of both worlds. ;)

The gig at Sea World was a one off, it was just a solo project and meant nothing to me, I'm still totally committed to us honest. :hug:

Yes it does play AVI files Michelle. :thumbsup2 I'll give your hubby a full run down on what it's like when we have lunch, after we've given them a thorough test on the plane. :)

Hmm, Kelly Clarkson or you in baggy pants....:idea: ....how about you wear the baggy pants to lunch and I get the best of both worlds. ;)

The gig at Sea World was a one off, it was just a solo project and meant nothing to me, I'm still totally committed to us honest. :hug:

Hubby says thanks, David :thumbsup2 .
I will probably need to wear baggy pants there for lunch-if the portions are as big as everyone says :lmao: .
Comitted-huh,i don't see you offering a slice of the lolly?.I could have sung for the men(in my baggy pants :lmao: ).x.

Comitted-huh,i don't see you offering a slice of the lolly?.I could have sung for the men(in my baggy pants :lmao: ).x.

Umm....well....I....erm..the cheque is in the post? :confused3

You would have gone down a storm in your baggy pants - everybody would have gone away saying "Have you seen her?" Did you see what I did there. :lmao:

Umm....well....I....erm..the cheque is in the post? :confused3

You would have gone down a storm in your baggy pants - everybody would have gone away saying "Have you seen her?" Did you see what I did there. :lmao:

That old chestnut-when you get the cheque you will be saying 'U Can't Touch This' see what i done there :lmao: .Yes i see what you done as well :thumbsup2 .I am starting to think you're more of a MC Hammer fan than you are letting on about ;) .
David we really don't get out much do we :rotfl2: .x.

That old chestnut-when you get the cheque you will be saying 'U Can't Touch This' see what i done there :lmao: .Yes i see what you done as well :thumbsup2 .I am starting to think you're more of a MC Hammer fan than you are letting on about ;) .
David we really don't get out much do we :rotfl2: .x.

I'm aware of his work but I Pray nobody ever finds out. ;)

:rotfl: We don't get out nearly enough, but boy do we have fun anyway. :lmao:

Sounds like you will have a lovely trip, not long now.

My hubbie bought me an Asus netbook for my birthday last year, it is so dinky and so handy just to put in my carry on bag. I love it.

So we are finally into single digits! :cool1: :yay: Yesterday I did Disney online check-in and noticed that the booking for the first week only had me on it! A quick call to Member Services sorted that little hiccup and within a few minutes the website was showing ‘2’ under ‘Number of guests’.

Having checked in everything seemed much more real and thoughts turned to what sort of thing we could stock up on for the fridge and I remembered something I had fallen in love with when we were in Canada in 2007. A quick visit to the Wal-Mart website left me very happy when I discovered that we would be able to buy some out there. This magic foodstuff? – Strawberry cream cheese. Spread on cinnamon bagels it is absolutely delicious but none of the supermarkets over here seem to sell it – or certainly not from their online shopping sites.

I also made one final purchase for the holiday, a new camera case which I can clip onto the waistband of my trousers as I don’t wear a belt so belt loops are no good and we try to avoid carrying bags if we can.

And that is it. Six more days to get through at work – 5 and a bit if I can help it as I would like to get away early on Tuesday and get home for the trip down to Gatwick for twilight check-in.

Thanks for reading this PTR, thanks for the comments and look out for the trip report when I get back.

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: It is always so exciting knowing you are going on holiday, very much looking forward to hearing all about it. I cannot wait to go myself but have a few months to wait yet.

Well, David, there's no point in telling you to have fun. That's already been decided, hasn't it?

It's always nice to have enthusiastic visitors, so welcome once again to the land of stawberry cream cheese.

Just been reading through your PTR and it seems to be a certainty that you will be having a good time.
I would love to be a fly on the wall at T-Rex (or maybe a huge prehistoric mosquito would be more appropriate). You and Michelle seem to have a good rapport going so the meal is bound to be a lot of fun.
Have a fantastic trip, and if the trip report is as detailed as the PTR I look forward to reading it when you return.

Could I ask where you got your Passporter from please. This would make an ideal gift for my sister as she is planning for her first trip - with us in October - and may help her with her planning and memories.

Could I ask where you got your Passporter from please. This would make an ideal gift for my sister as she is planning for her first trip - with us in October - and may help her with her planning and memories.

Hi Kenny,

I got mine from The Book Depository, although I ordered through Amazon, which is a lot cheaper than their own web-site. I think some people have got theirs from Borders so it might be worth checking that out if you have got one near you.

Michelle and I do seem to get on really well and I'm sure that will be as true when we meet "in real life" as it is online. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter