A 3 hour tour! A 3 hour tour!

Well, it looks like it's going to be more than a three hour tour for the boys on the boat.

I just got a text message from Mike. They were supposed to be back at Port Canaveral this morning to disembark.

As of right now, they're still on the Magic and still at Castaway Cay.

Delayed due to weather.

The Wonder is currently waiting for them to leave Castaway Cay so it can dock.

Should be an interesting story.

Hope Wally and Paul don't miss their flight home!

Well, having travel plans interferred with due to anything (including weather) is a pain in the neck, but there are worst places in the world to be held up!

At least being at Castaway Cay there are fun things to do... but I'll bet that bunch doesn't need to hunt for fun things to do, right? :teeth:

From what I've been reading over on the cruise board, they weren't allowed to get off the ship while stuck at Castaway Cay. And even though the boat was docked, there was a lot of tossing. Sounds like the weather was pretty miserable.

That's lousy. :( If the weather was so bad that they were seasick at the dock, they really should have been let off. :( Not much cover on the island though.

Hopefully, they will all be ok.

I hope MIke didnt work today :rotfl:

I tried to call his cell, but it wouldn't connect.

Has anyone heard from Captain Stubens and his crew?

It was a wonderful cruise till we tried to leave Castaway Cay....

The captain tried 4 times to back out, all unsuccessful....

We finally docked and called it a night. During the night the swells were so strong two of the ropes that were holding the ship to the pier snapped! :eek:

On Saturday morning we tried to leave once again, no luck! Finally after three attempts to leave, the captain finally went to Wally's room and started throwing evening gowns and cosmetics overboard! That did the trick and we were finally light enough to get over the sand bar that had built up with the storm and were on our way home! :thumbsup2

We finally arrived today (Sunday) and had to dock at one of the industrial piers as the Wonder had beaten us to the Disney pier. After what could be called an organized mess, we were all bussed to our cars, resorts, or the airport.....

I'll post more later....but overall it was a great adventure! pirate:

Oh I forgot....

You guys wanted photos didn't you.......:rolleyes1

IMG_2689.jpg

oooooooh... he looks Goooood as a redhead.;) and those are some serious fish moobs (fmoobs?!?!).

I was begged, threatened and cajoled in that photo -
with assurances that it would NOT see the Light of day!

Funny how only mine got published :mad:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter