9/7/06 10 night Wonder Southern Caribbean "Cruising in WONDERland!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK.....I'll forward on the roster as I compile it. I was asking though if <I> had <YOUR> info yet to add to the roster. :flower:

I think I'll just keep a Word document going, and post it every now and then when I know how to post things from outside the forum, like rosters and pictures and such.

Marilee

Miss Eeyore said:
OK.....I'll forward on the roster as I compile it. I was asking though if <I> had <YOUR> info yet to add to the roster. :flower:

I think I'll just keep a Word document going, and post it every now and then when I know how to post things from outside the forum, like rosters and pictures and such.

Marilee

I thouht I sent our info, but we are booked on three DCL cruises next year (3 threads to follow) and trying to keep up with the repo cruise threads both westbound and esatbound. Sometimes things get jumbled together. Add that to work 60-70 hours a week and renovating our house, some days I'm not sure of my name. I wouldn't change things a bit, I like busy. It makes vacationing that much more special. All that saide, info follows:

Carolyn DW 6574 main dining
Alex DH

-old enough to be grandparents, Young enough to cruise alot
:banana: :banana: :banana: Alex :banana: :banana: :banana:

Carolyn & Alex-

Your "old enough, young enough" description sound just like the DH and I.

We sat at the computer for about two hours today trying to decide what to book for our spring break in March.....we can't sit home...no no...that just wouldn't do.

Marilee :flower:

My parents are back, now I just have to get the disneydudettes and my mom to come over here and say hi.

Good morning ! It was so nice this morning, peeking out, to see all the kids all duded up for the first day of school. Boy...those kindergarteners look so small !

We just got off the Panama canal cruise and booked this one while onboard! So we will be onboard with everyone! :cheer2:

Myself, dh and dd5 (6 at sailing)

Kirsty

Miss Eeyore said:
Good morning ! It was so nice this morning, peeking out, to see all the kids all duded up for the first day of school. Boy...those kindergarteners look so small !

Wow.. school here started Aug 15th. My baby started the first grade this year... sniff. :earsboy: DS's birthday is this Friday and we took him to the movies yesterday. After seeing the damage to the checkbook DH said "Next year we are just going to rent a movie for his birthday." I then reminded him that next year we are getting him a cruise !!!! :rotfl:

Tomorrow is one year until our cruise! :hourglass

diznylnd said:
We just got off the Panama canal cruise and booked this one while onboard! So we will be onboard with everyone! :cheer2:

Myself, dh and dd5 (6 at sailing)

Kirsty

Welcome !!! Glad to have you with us. Tell us what things you enjoyed most about the repo cruise. Love to hear about what types of activities DCL had onboard.

Diznyland Kirsty
DH
Dd (6)

Landmark Jeff 7004
Kim Main
Aubrey (14)
Austin (8)

Miss Eeyore Marilee
Miss Kim Kim Late

WeLuvDCL Rob 2068
Dawn Late

Kris1973 Kristin
Greg
Miranda (10)
Meagan (8)

Gabbysmom04 Katie
Pete
Gabriella (2)
Dominic (10mo)

First timers Alex 6574
Carolyn Main

Pooh Friend#1 Heidi

Pbinman Pat

Minnieandmickey

jiminyC_fan

DisneyDudettes

Cheers !

I carefully copied and pasted.....but it came out all unjustified. So I don't know what I did wrong, but at least you can see if your name is here.

Sorry.

Thanks for listing the current cruisers Marilee, still trying to get my mom over here....she is a little busy unpacking.

Hi Everyone and Welcome diznylnd! :wave2:

I've been off the boards since Friday and have a lot of catching up to do. I was in PA at a family reunion. It had been about 6 years since I've seen some of my family so it was great!

Alex, Thanks for offering to do the lanyards and name tags! I've added it to the list.

Just as a reminder to all the newcomers, please keep checking the very first post on the thread to see all the goings-on. I will continue to update.

Exactly ONE year to go!!! Woohoo!! :cool1:

Miss Eeyore said:
Good morning!

Woooooo Hooooo !!! This calls for a dancing Banana! :banana: :banana: :banana: or maybe a few!!!!

One year out!

Lets play a game... One year from today I want to be ________.

I want to be on the deck of the Wonder as we prepare to pull out of port. Sigh. :cloud9: Can't wait to hear that ship horn!

At the front of the ship, watching out for dolphins, drinking a Bon Voyage drink, and eagerly waiting to hear the ship's horn.

landmark said:
Lets play a game... One year from today I want to be ________.

I want to be on the deck of the Wonder as we prepare to pull out of port. Sigh. :cloud9: Can't wait to hear that ship horn!

Ship Horn :teeth:

landmark said:
Welcome !!! Glad to have you with us. Tell us what things you enjoyed most about the repo cruise. Love to hear about what types of activities DCL had onboard.

We just loved the whole cruise from start to finish. :cool1:

We loved the Princess tea party that our DD was invited to at Lumieres. It was amazing the girls were all given princess at sea buttons and sash's. Belle was the host and all the girls were dressed up! The kids had apple Juice in tea cups and the parents had tea. They had little sandwiches and deserts. Each princess came to your table for a picture and greeting. I will post some pics when I get caught up from being gone for 14 days. LOL

We loved having Susan Egan onboard 1 night too. (she is the voice of Megara and the original Belle on Broadway) Amazing voice and talent!

This was just a few of the things we loved that stand out in my mind right now.

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome. :wave2:
Kirsty

PanamaDisneyCruise201.jpg

Princess Tea party at sea

That picture of your DD with Snow White is ADORABLE!!!!

Thanks so much for the nice comment Kimberly :earsgirl:
DD loved being a princess onboard!
Kirsty

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter