9/16/2017 Magic Transatlantic from Barcelona

I looked online tonight and found that we got assigned our cabin. Hurrah! You'll find us in 7138 (deck 7 aft)

I need some clarity on this. I have the same SR number for Bareacuda

We're so bad, we booked a honeymoon to Hawaii in april (3 nights Aulani included) and we actually had to stop planning for that because it made us less excited about the cruise...

Been there....done that. I obsess over the upcoming cruise and then book something later and jump on that one with the excitement! Got....to.....concentrate :headache:

For all those who have posted or PM'd me about my test, many many thanks for your good thoughts and encouragement. The test is done -- the worst part was trying to remove the gooey glue from my scalp -- which took 6 moisturizer treatments and lots of comb tugging :headache: But it's done and I'm glad it's over. My wonderful husband strategically set up fans so I actually never got hot, but the creepy thing was having the camera on me 24/7!

Last edited:
GOOD NEWS -- we have all but one confirmation (MommyMouse) for the postcard exchange. So I would say that list was a go (and it is up to each participant whether or not they want to bring any postcards for MommyMouse).

And page one is totally up-to-date with asterisks for all those who have confirmed.

We have another cruise booked for November, a trip to WDW in early 2018, and two DCL cruises booked in 2018 (British Isles and Bermuda). However, we have a lot of DVC points we need to use so we will probably drop the Bermuda cruise and spend some time in WDW. DVC is offering a great deal on the Platinum annual pass, and we want to take advantage of the offer. I am so busy with work that I can't even focus on the upcoming WBTA cruise, never mind future trips!

I'd love to schedule another ABD at some point. I think once I get the British Isles cruise done (bucket list) then I can start looking at ABD again.

We have another cruise booked for November, a trip to WDW in early 2018, and two DCL cruises booked in 2018 (British Isles and Bermuda). However, we have a lot of DVC points we need to use so we will probably drop the Bermuda cruise and spend some time in WDW. DVC is offering a great deal on the Platinum annual pass, and we want to take advantage of the offer. I am so busy with work that I can't even focus on the upcoming WBTA cruise, never mind future trips!

I'd love to schedule another ABD at some point. I think once I get the British Isles cruise done (bucket list) then I can start looking at ABD again.

Do you ever rent your points?

I need some clarity on this. I have the same SR number for Bareacuda

I just got off the phone with DCL and DVC to confirm and 7138 is definitely our stateroom number. Perhaps, Bareacuda had a change in their reservation. Either that or it's going to be mighty crowded in there!

I just got off the phone with DCL and DVC to confirm and 7138 is definitely our stateroom number. Perhaps, Bareacuda had a change in their reservation. Either that or it's going to be mighty crowded in there!

:rotfl2: Since you have confirmed, I will delete their stateroom number until I get an update. Thanks.

Hi everyone!

I'm so sorry that I left you all hanging. We have had one family health-related crisis after another. Fingers crossed for smooth sailing from this point on! If I'm too late to join in, I totally understand!

Thank you!:yay:
Susie

Hi everyone!

I'm so sorry that I left you all hanging. We have had one family health-related crisis after another. Fingers crossed for smooth sailing from this point on! If I'm too late to join in, I totally understand!

Susie

Not too late as far as I'm concerned. Hope everything is getting better for you!

~Jenny

Hi everyone!

Susie

No worries -- it's not too late to be added at all. Hope things are going better and your family is doing well. Have a wonderful trip! I'll update page one. So all the postcard participants have now confirmed!

Thanks for the updates on the postcard exchanges. I started buying a couple around here, but still need to do some more. Getting so excited. Worked on my FE gifts for my other group, found some Tsum's Tsum's that I am just going to give to random kids in the groups. Found them on clearance at Walmart marked for $1. We don't have any kids traveling with us so we didn't sign up for family exchanges but did some adult groups. Only thing I still need to do is transportation from port to JFK Airport. Not sure if I should just go ahead and schedule with Disney just to get it out of the way.

I keep looking at a small trip to Orlando in February, though I can't afford tickets to the parks. Wondering about using my points to just stay at a Disney hotel for 6 nights, though I am also considering Aulani for October 2018. Just can't overly decide, or determine if I can manage both. Wish I could book another Disney cruise, but I only seem to manage those every 3 years LOL. Our first was 2011, then 2014 and now 2017.

I made it to the zoological park this morning, and they no longer carry location-specific postcards. The ones they did have did not represent the animals they have there. :sad1:

I stopped at a rest stop on the parkway thinking they would have postcards for travelers. The majority were for NYC, and the ones for NJ were either displaying our sports arena/stadium or Seaside Heights (no where near that place).

The hunt continues!

lol this is why I have the back up of London postcards and photos of my town. I am still waiting on the library and there is no update on opening date it just says "September" which in terms of our usual renovation work could means 2020. The alternative library doesn't have a shop area and cant get the ones from that one

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter