8/17/08 Captain Jack's Repossession Repo Cruise to PC thru TPC Part 12

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can come to grips with the bill but it is the leaving that really gets me down. That's why I like to plan to be at WDW right after a cruise. It's delays the depression! :hug:

Similar to us - we have always gone back to WDW after a DCL (usually we stay DVC).

I'm sure Andrew will agree that depression really sets in when the Jumbo Jet lands at Gatwick at 07:00 in the morning and it's freezing - whatever time of year it is.

All the high standards of Customer Service we enjoy in Florida are well and truly left behind at that point in time.:mad:

That's depression.

David

The people who never cease to amaze me are the ones who are in a queue to get off !!!

I know some people have flights etc but please...................

David

Well last August it was me!! Why? well 'off' at 7.35am, at the Polynesian at 8.45am, in the Magic Kingdom, by 9.30am! Not bad eh? And only two speeding tickets from the local Sherriff!

Is like a plaster, do you take it off, slowly, or fast! If its finished its finished!

Similar to us - we have always gone back to WDW after a DCL (usually we stay DVC).

I'm sure Andrew will agree that depression really sets in when the Jumbo Jet lands at Gatwick at 07:00 in the morning and it's freezing - whatever time of year it is.

All the high standards of Customer Service we enjoy in Florida are well and truly left behind at that point in time.:mad:

That's depression.

David

Gatwick landing 7.00am, Depression, bags turn up about 10am, deep depression, M25 Traffic jam. Deep deep depression.

Well last August it was me!! Why? well 'off' at 7.35am, at the Polynesian at 8.45am, in the Magic Kingdom, by 9.30am! Not bad eh? And only two speeding tickets from the local Sherriff!

Is like a plaster, do you take it off, slowly, or fast! If its finished its finished!

But even with a plaster you still get those little black marks to remind you - until you wash at least.:rotfl:

By the way - I have a reacton to elastaplast - I have to use tape and dressings :rolleyes1

David

That's depression.

David

I'll bet that is depressing! :eek:

But even with a plaster you still get those little black marks to remind you - until you wash at least.:rotfl:

By the way - I have a reacton to elastaplast - I have to use tape and dressings :rolleyes1

David

Somehow I guessed that!!!!!!!!!!!!! Presume Duck tape!

:rotfl: :rotfl: That sounds sooo familiar.

David

''Ladies and Gentlemen, we are now approaching London Gatwick, please put your seat belts on, the temp is a 'cool' 1c at the moment, and theres no smoking to you are inside the terminal building.

Please do not worry about the noise, that is the Captain lowering the undercarrige, and your luggage being scattered all over East Sussex and the M23''

''The Gatwick Express is not working and a bus replacement service is in operation. Roadworks at the M23/M25 interchange mean there is a three hour tailback. And since last Saturday Simon Cowell is back on ITV with X Factor''

The people who never cease to amaze me are the ones who are in a queue to get off !!!

I know some people have flights etc but please...................

David

Here is a pic of the first people leaving the ship during our May 2006 cruise. We hadn't even left our cabin yet, and these folks were on their way off the ship. We usually head off around 8:45am to 9:00am.

2409943210026317863S600x600Q85.jpg

Here is a pic of the first people leaving the ship during our May 2006 cruise. We hadn't even left our cabin yet, and these folks were on their way off the ship. We usually head off around 8:45am to 9:00am.

I'd want to throw something at them. :idea:

David

At 4am this morning we recieved a call from the hospital informing us that my Father had died. :scared1:

He would have been 87 on the 16th of this month. We're just thankful it wasn't a long drawn out ordeal for him.

I buy reels of the stuff in Walmart - it is so cheap over there.:lmao:

David

I'd want to throw something at them. :idea:

David

Captain doesnt allow you to throw Duck tape (from Walmart) at quick leaving cruisers!

At 4am this morning we recieved a call from the hospital informing us that my Father had died. :scared1:

He would have been 87 on the 16th of this month. We're just thankful it wasn't a long drawn out ordeal for him.

Sorry to hear your news. Sincere thoughts to you and your family at your loss.

David & family

John, so sorry to hear about your dad's passing, our thoughts and prayers are with you.

So sorry to hear your news, :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter