8/17/08 Captain Jack's Repossession Repo Cruise to PC thru TPC Part 12

Status
Not open for further replies.
Andrew, David, I remember how the weather in London changed so quickly from a beautiful June day in the 70's to gloomy, drizzly damp turn the heat on in the hotel room for the rest of the trip :lmao:
My cousin said she bought a wading pool for the kids and hardly ever got to use it. They got more swimming in when she came back to visit her parents.Now I know why she always came so often during swimming weather:thumbsup2

This morning and right up to lunch time the temperature in Helen's car said it was 8oC. We've just come home having taken DD7 to a pool party and it's 20:40 in the evening and it's now 14oC outside - after this morning it felt like a heatwave.:rotfl2:

David

This morning and right up to lunch time the temperature in Helen's car said it was 8oC. We've just come home having taken DD7 to a pool party and it's 20:40 in the evening and it's now 14oC outside - after this morning it felt like a heatwave.:rotfl2:

David

Cold here, might put the heating on......in May!:rotfl2:

Cold here, might put the heating on......in May!:rotfl2:

Great minds think alike - the children are just watching Dr Who (I recorded it) and they are complaining they're still cold so I switched it on. We've got underfloor heating so it warms your feet first.

David

Great minds think alike - the children are just watching Dr Who (I recorded it) and they are complaining they're still cold so I switched it on. We've got underfloor heating so it warms your feet first.

David

Just remember to:-

REVERSE THE POLARITY........​

Do you know who has killed Doctor Who off?

Terry Wogan and Eurovision Song contest, lots of unhappy kids next Saturday. Back in two weeks.

:3dglasses

Good time to go, I had that time last year did you get free Disney dinning?

Yes we have got the free dining - all our table service credits apart from three have been booked. That's enough on its' own but we have the counter and snack credits as well :eek:

We arrive on a Monday evening and we're going to the Crystal Palace for a Character Breakfast at 07:30 on the Tuesday morning and then off to DTD to collect or Jeep at 11:00.

All planned so far with military precision.

David

Just remember to:-

REVERSE THE POLARITY........​

Do you know who has killed Doctor Who off?

Terry Wogan and Eurovision Song contest, lots of unhappy kids next Saturday. Back in two weeks.

:3dglasses

And in English ???????
:confused3 :confused3 :confused3 :confused3 :confused3 :confused3 :confused3 :confused3

I haven't watched it yet - Alex and Bethan will have to explain later.

David

Andrew and David--I just returned home from taking Angelina to work and I had to turn the AC on in the car. It's a comfortable 80*F here in the house, and that's without the AC on. I do have the ceiling fans running in each room though...........;) Seems like our weather has switched places again............:rolleyes1

Andrew and David--I just returned home from taking Angelina to work and I had to turn the AC on in the car. It's a comfortable 80*F here in the house, and that's without the AC on. I do have the ceiling fans running in each room though...........;) Seems like our weather has switched places again............:rolleyes1

Lucky you:rolleyes:

AC in homes in the UK is about as common as depression on DCL. :sad2:

David

Yes we have got the free dining - all our table service credits apart from three have been booked. That's enough on its' own but we have the counter and snack credits as well :eek:

We arrive on a Monday evening and we're going to the Crystal Palace for a Character Breakfast at 07:30 on the Tuesday morning and then off to DTD to collect or Jeep at 11:00.

All planned so far with military precision.

David
SOUNDS GOOD.EXPECT TO PUT WEIGHT ON, WE DID IT LAST YEAR

And in English ???????
:confused3 :confused3 :confused3 :confused3 :confused3 :confused3 :confused3 :confused3

I haven't watched it yet - Alex and Bethan will have to explain later.

David
KIDS WILL HAVE TO EXPLAIN TO YOU, IT WAS ONE OF JON PERTWEE'S FAV SENTANCES AND IT CAME BACK TONIGHT.
NOW THERE'S CYBERMEN IN CASUALTY!:3dglasses

RUB IT IN!:rotfl2:

David

YES:thumbsup2

Too right - I've been fighting off the Polar Bears today.:lmao:

David

It has turned off chilly here in WV too. The ladies are trying to bundle up on the golf cart rides. :santa:

David

We have our AC repairman coming in less than two weeks to service our central air unit to make sure it is in good working order for the coming summer. With the heat and humidity we get around here, I need the AC so I can sleep through the night. With ceiling fans in each room, I usually have the thermostat set at 78* during the summer.

We have our AC repairman coming in less than two weeks to service our central air unit to make sure it is in good working order for the coming summer. With the heat and humidity we get around here, I need the AC so I can sleep through the night. With ceiling fans in each room, I usually have the thermostat set at 78* during the summer.

I know that from WDW, I have it on there.

I am coming back to this one again, as....

Depression does set in on DCL

Stateroom bill and leaving last morning!!!

Lots of drepression!

I can come to grips with the bill but it is the leaving that really gets me down. That's why I like to plan to be at WDW right after a cruise. It's delays the depression! :hug:

I am coming back to this one again, as....

Depression does set in on DCL

Stateroom bill and leaving last morning!!!

Lots of drepression!

The people who never cease to amaze me are the ones who are in a queue to get off !!!

I know some people have flights etc but please...................

David

The people who never cease to amaze me are the ones who are in a queue to get off !!!

I know some people have flights etc but please...................

David

I am not the last to leave but I am NOT in the front either :confused3

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter