8/17/08 Captain Jack's Repossession Repo Cruise to PC thru TPC Part 11

Status
Not open for further replies.
If the clock keeps getting slower and slower, does that mean that the trip keeps getting farther and farther away?

In fact, is it possible that if we post on DISBoards while on the cruise, we may have posted before we left?

:rotfl: I'm thinkin' anythings possible!!!!!:rotfl:

Here are the stats on our/Mom's new Miniature Foal: 12"-14" at the shoulders and about 12lbs. We haven't named her yet. If anybody has some suggestions, go for it. We have a Tinkerbell,Honeycomb,Sabrina is the Mama,Dusty,Sadie and Daddy's name is Buddy. So far I've come with; Sandy,Buffy,Bunny and Misty. She's mostly white with Ginger colored patches.

Why not call her Ginger then.....................;)

Why not call her Ginger then.....................;)

We had a Ginger several years ago. But good thought. I'll pass it on to Mom. I'll also try to get some pics of the little twerp and have Kev post them for me.

Alright - thought that I'd post what I saw around here a few weeks ago. Does anyone know they may be? pirate:

CJS.jpg

Another view -

CJSside.jpg

OK all you CJS experts - does this one pass muster?

I'll post some of his mateys - I thought they were great - they even visited a spell with us!

ok - this one I love - Bluto as we affectionately called him - was hilarious! :thumbsup2

PirateMateys.jpg

Ok on this one - I was trying to get them to sing POC theme but all they knew was the part about the bottle of rum! :lmao: :lmao: :rotfl2:

Now why doesn't that surprise me. :drinking1 I guess that's what makes them good pirate: - ARGGGHHHH!

SingalongTime.jpg

Oh yea, I told Angelina she was going to work in the Winter, and will be coming home in the Spring...............you should have seen the look on her face, it was priceless. I think she thought, we were going to leave her at the mall for a few days or something........................:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

BTW, I did the egg experiment a couple of years ago, it really does stand up straight for a minute or two. I have pics in my desktop. So if you haven't tried it yourself, you still have time to give it a try tonight!!!

Andy,

I think the egg thing works all the time if you're good at it. I can't get it to work when it is the equanox (sp?). My brother, has gotten it to work at other times.

Andy,

I think the egg thing works all the time if you're good at it. I can't get it to work when it is the equanox (sp?). My brother, has gotten it to work at other times.

Do Do Do-Do (Twilight Zone)

As you can tell from the picture - they were all ready for their bottle of rum!

CFSandBluto.jpg

They even threatened to make me walk the plank if I didn't break out the rum -eyyy- true pirates they be - ARGH! pirate:

PosingPirates.jpg

sorry folks - didn't mean to annoy anyone - just trying to hit my 500 faster - I just realized that I not taken my break this last week - I may have hit it - :headache: oh well - back to posting!

sorry folks - didn't mean to annoy anyone - just trying to hit my 500 faster - I just realized that I not taken my break this last week - I may have hit it - :headache: oh well - back to posting!

No problem dear. I enjoyed the pics, looks like you all had a great time!

Andy,

Here are two pics I took 3/20/05 around 8:22am as Spring arrived that year.

DSCF1846.jpg

DSCF1849.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter