8/17/08 Captain Jack's Repossession Repo Cruise to PC thru TPC Part 11

Status
Not open for further replies.
untitled6jz.png

:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

Time to go back and actually read the last 3 pages in case there were any real posts.....:rotfl2:

Here are the stats on our/Mom's new Miniature Foal: 12"-14" at the shoulders and about 12lbs. We haven't named her yet. If anybody has some suggestions, go for it. We have a Tinkerbell,Honeycomb,Sabrina is the Mama,Dusty,Sadie and Daddy's name is Buddy. So far I've come with; Sandy,Buffy,Bunny and Misty. She's mostly white with Ginger colored patches.

Holy Toledo.....this thread sure has grown since January!! I just thought I would take a look to see what you have been talking about. I didn't realize what I was getting into. I am glad to see this group is getting organized, I now have a lot of stuff to think about! We are not sure yet if we will be flying in 1 or 2 days before the cruise but I for sure don't want to fly in the day of! HoJo's sounds like it's the place to be....I hope there is still room for me! <-----unintentional rhyme!:rotfl2: That is it for now, looks like I will be checking this post daily from now on for updates.

Has anyone done any research on excursions yet?

I sent in Aruba info that will be on the website.

Last night I couldn't have typed if I had wanted to. He ended up giving me a shot of cortisone in the wrist for now, and said to do "absolutely nothing" with that hand for a month, until I see him again. Apparently, everything that the general orthopedic surgeon had done for the last 4 months was wrong. There had been a crack in the bone, and there's a tear in the tendon. Hopefully, the cortisone will take the inflammation down enough to help the tendon heal without having to have surgery.
After the numbing stuff (maybe novacaine?) wore off late yesterday afternoon, I was in so much pain I was cross-eyed. He said it could be 3 days of that pain, but today is much better, so by tomorrow it should (I hope!) be really good. I have no idea how I'll handle some of the rides where I have to really hang on. Of course, DH said "Just don't go on them". :eek: Yeah, right!
So any posts from here on out will be short ones.......

OMG! Stace that is terrible. I am sure that your friends will hold on to you on the rides--they wouldn't let their pal fall off (if they can help it!) Hope your wrist gets to feeling better.:)

I'm sooo excited:yay: Just found out my new :moped: will be here Tomorrow!!!!!:dance3: :cool1: :dance3:

What's going on a pirate: run?

OMG, I got it, LOL!!!!!!!!!!! :wave:

WAY TO GO ANDY!!!!!!!!

SCORE ONE MORE FOR THE SWABBIES!

The board was moving along so slow all day, I turn away for about 30-60 minutes and you guys make a run for it. At least it was a Swab. I think we have all but 2 between 40K and 48K. I think we need to either do like NASCAR and reset the points to 0 after the 39K and start over, or treat this like a skins game and count every 10K as a skin and see where we're at. Swabs will probably still be down though.

Hey all - went to a craft fair about 2-3 weeks back and came across some of our fellow mates - I have to post them to see if anyone recognizes them! LOL brb - have to scan them as I took them with a conventional camera!

Interesting to see what you all think!

Nice Job!!!!!!!!!!!!!! pirate:

Congrats!!!! Swabbie

WAY TO GO ANDY!!!!!!!!

SCORE ONE MORE FOR THE SWABBIES!

The board was moving along so slow all day, I turn away for about 30-60 minutes and you guys make a run for it. At least it was a Swab. I think we have all but 2 between 40K and 48K. I think we need to either do like NASCAR and reset the points to 0 after the 39K and start over, or treat this like a skins game and count every 10K as a skin and see where we're at. Swabs will probably still be down though.

Thanks!!! Feels good to get that one under my pirate: hat!!!

Dinner time and just "3" more hours until Spring officially arrives!!!

Oh yea, I told Angelina she was going to work in the Winter, and will be coming home in the Spring...............you should have seen the look on her face, it was priceless. I think she thought, we were going to leave her at the mall for a few days or something........................:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

BTW, I did the egg experiment a couple of years ago, it really does stand up straight for a minute or two. I have pics in my desktop. So if you haven't tried it yourself, you still have time to give it a try tonight!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter