• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

75% off at Disney Store

Lately it's been mighty slim pickin's at TDS. :( Thanks for the heads up, though.

What kind of things do they have for 75% off.
I know if I head on over to the Disney Store I will buy something. And since I just purchased over $600.00 today from the catolog I really don't, or should I say shouldn't spend anymore.

Went to TDS on 1-16-02 and bought 5 t-shirts and 4 Monster's Inc washcloths for about $18.50 with Disney Club discount. T-shirts were Ariel-2, Mickey saluting flag-2 and Mickey stars and stripes.

Sizes ranged from girls 7-8 to XXL for spouse. Thought that was good.

Rhony

1978-WDW-church group
July 2001-SOG
April 2002-WL/Contemp

I just went to TDS and got tons of stuff at 75% off. I bought t-shirts, toys, crayons, flash light, a baby outfit and the total came to $23.00 CDN (that's about $14.00 US). It was the greatest deal! Now my whole family has new Disney t-shirts and toys for our April trip. I have been buying Disney toys over the past few months and tucking them away for the kids to have during Aprils trip. The toys will be from Mickey! S

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter