7/18/2010 Mickey's Baltic Ballyhoo!! Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
This thread is starting to feel like guests who stay one day longer than really necessary . . .:sad2: :sad2: :sad2: :sad2: :sad2:

I have another confession to make, to stave off the hunger today I've been eating blackcurrent sucky sweets that have licorice centers

OK, I need a better name of what your eating than blackcurrent sucky sweets that have licorice centers to be Queen Googlicious!

The bells, the bells....I can hear bells ringing ............... oh it's all right they're just testing the fire alarm
I guess your fine then! If you see everyone leave the building, you may want to go with them but otherwise I wouldn't worry about it!

I'm going home now and I don't think I'll be back online today, so please be nice Ballyhooers and treat our thread with respect and close her down with grace.....thank you

Hi Guys! :wave2:

Just thought I'd FYI you -

Boy you all are talkers, anyway, FIL has been taken off all drugs and medication except for the morphine. They are basically starving him in the hopes of inducing coma. Then he'll be taken off the respirator and we hope manages to pass in his sleep.

He's a tough old man (Not really all that old) but its been a rough road for all of us. I thank God that we had just over a year with him. Anyway, we'll be off to the hospital in a bit just wanted to update you all.

Keep us in your prayers -

XOXO

Laura

Boy you all are talkers, anyway, FIL has been taken off all drugs and medication except for the morphine. They are basically starving him in the hopes of inducing coma. Then he'll be taken off the respirator and we hope manages to pass in his sleep.

He's a tough old man (Not really all that old) but its been a rough road for all of us. I thank God that we had just over a year with him. Anyway, we'll be off to the hospital in a bit just wanted to update you all.

XOXO

Laura

:grouphug: My prayers are with you and your family.

XOXO

Laura

Sounds like a pretty good way to go, if it's time to go . . .My love to you and be sure sure to pass on my regards to Steve as well. Let me know if there is anything I can do:love:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter