7/18/2010 Mickey's Baltic Ballyhoo!! Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry ladies it's my turn to duck out now ...... I really must get some work done as I've nursed this thread all morning :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

Sorry ladies it's my turn to duck out now ...... I really must get some work done as I've nursed this thread all morning :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

Thanks for your hardwork 'fluffing' this morning, we couldn't have made it to 4000 without you. :yay:
I won't get you started on how close you are to 3000 posts. :dance3:

I had a few minutes before I have to go visit a school, you guys have been busy! On to thread 4.......

As I left this morning, I told Andrew that Izzi needed help fluffing. He said he would get up soon and help. Hmm, no sign of him yet and it's been 40 minutes! :confused3 :confused3

Never there when they're needed :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

But reading ALL the pages I needed to ketchup, shows that our glorious QUEEN CHATTILICOUS did not in fact need my assistance and was assisted by Barb, Julie, & JoAnn.

Hey you noticed .... oh I'm so pleased, it's one of my favourite sayings from all the Disney films, I quote it or para quote it quite a bit to keep myself going in many situations

We like Dory too. Excuse me, my almost 15YO corrected me "WE LOVE DORY (with hand movements:yay: )

As much as I would like to stay fluffing the thread, I need to get ready for work. To quote Izzi and one of my favorite characters:
TTFN, Ta Ta For Now

Wow I thought we'd be closed down by now.

Congrats on the (where the heck is the pirate icon?)

Just a quick pop in to see if we are closed yet. I guess not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter