5/27/06 "Il pochi il fiero i blabbermouths" We *will* sail again Part 13

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congrats to Alicia for getting into that class. Sounds like you guys are in for some interesting times!

Alicia is finally making her debut next week. Took two years of trying to fix her schedule to get her into the Theatre Performance class at her school. Which is the main reason she wanted to go to the school. Anyway, they are doing some one acts for their first show this year, and she has the lead in one. There is kissing involved, should be interesting.

All teasing aside, I do have to agree it will be interesting. John was considering auditioning for our fall musical 1776. Needing 25 men, the director was strongly urging him to step out from behind the sound board.

Anyway, casting John poses some difficulty, two roles are for tall men - Thomas Jefferson and the Scotsman. Even though Jefferson would be a huge role, I wasn't sure I could attend the shows; Jefferson has a kissing scene... :eek: And I didn't sing well enough to be cast as his wife...

In the end, John didn't audition because the stage manager will be out of town for most of the run of the show - so, even though he has a sound board operator to take his place, he will be taking care of the stage manager stuff...

Until you all mentioned it, I hadn't thought about how hard that would be...either to watch one of my kids with a kissing scene and most especially my husband. I seriously don't think I could go watch that.

I think I got enough sleep the last two days to finally make myself feel a little better. I'd been pushing it by staying awake during the days or only cat-napping in the recliner. Forced myself to go rest in bed and it's amazing the difference it makes.

Megan had a tough time painting my toes since I couldn't get them into a good position. Not the best job, but pretty cute. Actually, pretty obnoxious, but I don't care, I'm making fun of a not fun situation.

gaRry....I think the hospital should give us a suite!! Does it come with concierge????? I AM counting on our own private doctor and nursing staff with Vicki, Virgil and Frances.

I AM counting on our own private doctor and nursing staff with Vicki, Virgil and Frances.

I won't tell Mike you left him off this list. ;) :lmao:

He wouldn't mind being left off....you're sorta out of his realm of expertise. ;)

I won't tell Mike you left him off this list. ;) :lmao:

He wouldn't mind being left off....you're sorta out of his realm of expertise. ;)

I bet if she doesn't get her pain meds - Mike will feel right at home with a great big temper tantrum and/or whining :thumbsup2

(Just kidding Stacey...)

I bet if she doesn't get her pain meds - Mike will feel right at home with a great big temper tantrum and/or whining :thumbsup2

(Just kidding Stacey...)

Yeah, and he'll do what he does in his office. He'll turn around and walk out and is glad that's not his kid. :)

staCey
I'm just getting GREEEEETIE
and besides I have all my babbies too take care of???????

gaRRy

(Just kidding Stacey...)

No one had better be dumb enough to take that bet. I've been doing PLENTY of that, trust me.
Maybe we SHOULD add Mike to the list, since he does have that kind of experience......

Darn it! I KNEW there was something special about today, besides me getting my toenails painted!!

bd0308.gif

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GREGG!!

Just too cute a graphic I had to steal it. :)

bd0308.gif

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GREGG!!

woo hoo - a utop with Stacey's graphic and Gregg's birthday!

PDFG and all who need it.

Just too cute a graphic I had to steal it. :)

bd0308.gif

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GREGG!!

I see all of your Happy Birthdays and I raise you an

"AND MANY MORE!!!!!!"

I picked those colors just for Gregg! :)

Happy Belated Birthday to Gregg! And where is he this year? Sorry, the red and gray should mean something to me, but doesn't. Could it be, Michigan?

Happy Belated Birthday to Gregg! And where is he this year? Sorry, the red and gray should mean something to me, but doesn't. Could it be, Michigan?

Wow, D, you're in a feisty little mood.....careful or Ohminnie will come after you....or worse, KT!! :scared:

The final touch has been added, hot pink polish......not the best picture since I was out by the pool using the camera phone thing....take note of the lounge chair, though. ;)

Tootsies.jpg

I had to wake Jay up in the middle of the night for a pain pill last night....not surprising since my little falling-down mishap yesterday. Doing better today though.

The final touch has been added, hot pink polish......not the best picture since I was out by the pool using the camera phone thing....take note of the lounge chair, though. ;)

Tootsies.jpg

Cool! How in the heck did you smuggle the chair off the boat???!!! :lmao: ;)

Like the polish!!!

Falling down yesterday? Did I miss a post on that???

Sitting at the computer waiting for the text of the Milwaukee/Atlanta baseball game to start... Come on Atlanta!!!! We need your help to widen the Cubs lead over Milwaukee!!!!

It's going to be a long week until the end of the season...(Do we have hair pulling smilie somewhere???? )

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter