5/27/06 "Il pochi il fiero i blabbermouths" We *will* sail again Part 13

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, let's see......will this be it????

eta: Cool!!!! I'll be nice and leave reply 58,000 to someone else......

who will it be?

Congrats to Karen on post #58,000!

Congrats, Mary and OM on the milestones!

Maggie and I were busy watching "The Little Princess." The guys were watching "Harry Potter." I guess Shirley Temple was too girly for them ;) I'm having fun watching the classic musical movies with Maggie - she's a huge Fred Astaire fan, too! I should probably introduce her to more of Gene Kelly's movies, She's only seen "Singing in the Rain" - try as I might, while I enjoy Gene Kelly, I'm not a big fan...

On another topic - I'm feeling a bit old - the newest American Girl Doll in the History series is from the 1970s...

Stacey, I'm glad you were able to enjoy some time out...I'm sorry you're uncomfortable today, though...

The furniture is moved back into the family room, as soon as the doors arrive for the entertainment center, I'll get John to take a few pictures - it looks nice. Clean and clutter free - for the moment. Now, onto the dining room and living room...

On another topic - I'm feeling a bit old - the newest American Girl Doll in the History series is from the 1970s...
:eek: :eek: :eek:

Hmm... a great time in history... polyester, AM Gold, and cheesy TV! Guess that makes us 'history'!

:eek: :eek: :eek:

Hmm... a great time in history... polyester, AM Gold, and cheesy TV! Guess that makes us 'history'!

To make it even worse, as I was typing, Maggie was reading over my shoulder, and her comment was: "But, mom you were born before 1970..." :eek:

Thanks! My point, exactly... :lmao:

Well, let's see......will this be it????

eta: Cool!!!! I'll be nice and leave reply 58,000 to someone else......

who will it be?

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh --- I missed another milestone.....

Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!

But I have a good excuse......

We took a day or two at WDW for some needed magic and pixie dust.

Good Morning All!

Congrats to OHMinnie & Mary on the milestone post & reply. That one snuck up on me. I didn't even realize that we were close.

We were BUSY this weekend ... soccer, Brownies, birthday party, church, family photos. I need a rest from the weekend ...:faint:

Ang

So far, I have been able to avoid the whole American Girl doll thing. Emily had no clue what they were and she has 2 knock-off dolls from Target. Yesterday she was playing with her dolls and she asked me what an American Girl Doll was. I asked where she heard of one. She said that some girls at school were talking about them. An American Girl Bistro just opened in our mall. Evidentally you can take your dolls there to have their hair done. You can also have lunch there ... or birthday parties at $450 for 8 kids (that's $56.25/child)!!! :eek: I explained to her that an Am Girl doll is the same size as her dolls but a LOT more expensive.

Stacey, glad to hear that you were able to get out & about. Take it easy though.

Ang

Our chuckle for today:

While helping Maggie figure out in which state Cincinnati was located, we searched on the Cincinnati tourism website for clues. Clicking on the contact us, section, the address would tell Maggie the state. Imagine our surprise when the Cincinnati tourism office isn't in Cincinnati, nor is it in Ohio....It's in Kentucky... :lmao:

Our chuckle for today:

While helping Maggie figure out in which state Cincinnati was located, we searched on the Cincinnati tourism website for clues. Clicking on the contact us, section, the address would tell Maggie the state. Imagine our surprise when the Cincinnati tourism office isn't in Cincinnati, nor is it in Ohio....It's in Kentucky... :lmao:

Yup, the Cincinnati airport is in Kentucky too! :)

Congrats on the milestones, Karen and Mary!

I briefly considered "fluffing" my way to it last night, but didn't have anything good to say.

Got my cast on...it's PURPLE! Of course.
But I am in some darn miserable pain that I hope will be gone tomorrow.

Have a good night.

HAY
we are home

fastest slow trip too W D W I ever took

Irene you guys coming up between the 10-15??????????????

me and DS will be there

long weekend so good night all

be safe

gaRRy

Happy Birthday Vicki !!!

CoolCake.jpg

bd0308.gif

Happy Birthday Vickie.....

GaRRy - no we will not be up there the weekend you will, but cha never know.....

Stacey - get better soon please...purple or not

Hi Angie....

Happy Birthday, Vicki!

Get better soon, Stacey!!

Busy around here. KT auditioned for High School Musical tonight. The place was PACKED. AND there are auditions tomorrow night two. (sigh) Everyone there looked so.......OLD. KT just looked so tiny and young. We'll see. This one she won't just shrug off if she doesn't get in. There will be tears.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter