5/27/06 "Il pochi il fiero i blabbermouths" We *will* sail again Part 11

Status
Not open for further replies.
WELL HAY ALL

how many days ?????????????????????????????????????

let me SEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

we leave on F R I D A Y !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

so thats almost tomorrow !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5 1/2 hours I can say that

( KID STICKING TOUGH OUT )

sorry no little guys to use

supper time

gaRRy

for those cruising, have fun.
too tired to catch up on everything or post more....

but a new mouse matters is up if you are interested.

Well, I guess we'll be ready to leave on Saturday. Just have to convince the kids to pack their stuff.

Mom and Dad's passports arrived today, so I guess they're good to go.

I'm going to try to post this, it's funny...but not sure how it will turn out. Here goes.

scan0003.jpg

justmestace said:
I'm going to try to post this, it's funny...but not sure how it will turn out. Here goes.

scan0003.jpg

And that is why we cruise/travel over Christmas every year!!!

:tinker:Good morning cruisers :tinker:

Happy Thursday!

Yeah - an early morning UTOP with all my fellow cruisers!

PDFG and all who need it!

Bon Voyage

Jim, Sharon, Matt, Lisa
Irene, Sam, Hedgie

Have a great cruise!

Bye! :wave: Bon Voyage to the cruisers. Safe travels to those on the road (including us!) Merry Christmas to everyone! :cloud9:

With everyone packing, traveling, shopping, baking, wrapping, etc...It might be a slow race to the milestone!

I'm still here until Saturday....I wonder if I can "fluff" enough to reach the milestone??

justmestace said:
I'm still here until Saturday....I wonder if I can "fluff" enough to reach the milestone??

I'm not going anywhere... fluff away.

Will fluff this afternoon. Leaving to take the dog to the doggie hotel....I hate to have to do that and have been stalling. But I have an appointment at 11:00....so I can stall no longer!!

Back later.

My dad called this a.m - they were just outside of Memphis - high gear panic and cleaning mode now - if they decide to push on through to Houston tonight or arrive early tomorrow -they can't check into the hotel until Saturday which means - more cleaning than I anticipated and sooner!!! eeek!!!!

mickeymo said:
My dad called this a.m - they were just outside of Memphis - high gear panic and cleaning mode now - if they decide to push on through to Houston tonight or arrive early tomorrow -they can't check into the hotel until Saturday which means - more cleaning than I anticipated and sooner!!! eeek!!!!

My parents aren't due here til around Jan 4... but I have a feeling that as soon as they take their tree down, they're going to get the urge to get on the road and head south... guess I should start cleaning soon... (they're staying for 3 months...)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter