5/27/06 "Il pochi il fiero i blabbermouths" We *will* sail again Part 11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Darn 40 second rule is going to get me...but I at least got the reply and a UTOP!

We're going to go eat at a biker bar by the river and then go to the movies... Probably POC 2.....

Finishing the disk to send to Mark....

Virgil
pirate:

Congratulations to Lisa on post #48,000

Congratulations to Sandi on reply #48,000

scuba diver said:
So sorry to hear. PD is coming your way! pixiedust:

This better not be an excuse to avoid working on the pictures or scrap book.

Nope -- still working - missed the milestone as I was cropping.....Sam just returned from the store with ink and 8x10 paper...I will try to print the kids pirate picture full size...

Not much we can do from Fla. for his sister.....well wishes of course....but other than that...well, long story.....

So I went to The Wine Warehouse to get wine for our trip. Explained that I was looking for splits since we will be moving hotel to hotel to hotel. I don't want Lisa to carry half empty bottles of wine.

They sold me on the idea of screw top wines. I tried one and it is great.

They also had single screw top port. One is a 20 year tawny. I already have the location picked out for that one. :cool1:

Time to shut down and head out for a relaxing Saturday brewski - after all, it is raining....and I cannot work in the garden....as for the scrapbook - Don't even think it Jim..... :rotfl2:

GOTTA LUV THEM SCREW OFFS

GOOD OLD BOONESFARM & MD 20/20

CURES what will make you feel good. and puts lots ahhhhhhh hair on your chest.

now you can find some REAL DRINKING PEOPLE

just stay down wind of them,

CONGRATS LISA :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

gaRRy

scuba diver said:
People actually stand in line to see a movie. We don't even go to a theater any more. We just wait for the DVD and buy it. It's a whole lot cheaper!! and I can stop it for my wine breaks.

Sharon and Lisa are off getting theirs toes painted. Why I don't know because we are going to Alaska. They will be wearing hiking boots, not sandles. :confused3

It's a GIRL thing. Besides, it's not about the paint on the toes. Someone who had a French Panty should know that.
:rolleyes2 :tongue:

ohiominnie said:
scuba....something about seeing certain movies on a big screen makes it worth it. romantic comedies or plain comedies, ah, we can wait for the DVD....action adventure....great seeing it on the big screen.

Irene, prayers and pixiedust to Sam's sister.

We leave to pick up the kids from camp in about 25 minutes. Got KT's birthday cake done just in time....didn't turn out too badly considering who was making it! :) would like to find some plastic shells to put around it (don't really wanna put REAL shells there since we'll be eating it!!!) Ohh.....kids have some plastic starfish...

off to hunt those down....

IMG_3546.jpg

VERY COOL! What a great Mom you are!!!!!!!

chip&dale&fun said:
Congratulations Lisa --- you sneak in and snatch it...way to go!!!!! :thumbsup2

It's easier to sneak in when you're tiny.

CONGRATS LISA!!

CONGRATS SANDI!!

You all came out of the woodwork for that one....I'm proud, it's like Old Times!!

And a U- T.O.P. for ME!

pixiedust: :tinker: pdfg

wdwgoose said:
GOTTA LUV THEM SCREW OFFS

GOOD OLD BOONESFARM & MD 20/20

CURES what will make you feel good. and puts lots ahhhhhhh hair on your chest.

gaRRy

Wish someone would have warned me about that when I was younger! :eek:

NOW look who's talking to herself. Should have done this last night, I might have nabbed the milestone. ;)

We actually don't have to be anywhere until 6:15 tonight. What a beautiful feeling that is.

Trying to get Jared to empty his room so that we can clean the carpet and get ready for his new bed. Like pulling teeth.
I think he's equally relieved to not have to go anywhere till later.....can't blame him!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter