4th Girls-Only Trip ~ PLEASE check first post for link to new thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'M HERE! The party can start now.

Anytime for next year is wonderful with us. As long as I'm in Bangladesh (Bang Bang?), I'm along for the ride.

Wow! Don't come on for a few hours and a new thread appears! :cool1: I'm pretty flexible with the dates. I can't wait to vote!! :thumbsup2

Hey girlies :wave2: I'm liking the F&W times in April. It was fairly warm and wicked crowded on the weekend this time, so no biggie if it's crowded then too. Maybe we can plan for more week days as opposed to the weekend? Not sure how everyone can take the time off though...... Just a thought.

EDIT - goofycathy, FR sent on FB!

Beth - I just wanted to say you did a wonderful job of updating our photos. :goodvibes You sure got some great ones - I love that Theresa and Cristabel are smiling.:thumbsup2

As for dates, I actually think either late March or early April. Mid April is toooo close to Spring Break. I like March 31 - April 4.

Cheryl - my friend - I am so very sorry to hear of the loss of your aunt and that you have CP. Yikes! I hope you feel ok. Has Brandy had them? God, I hope so. :scared1:

Thanks to everyone who made our trip so wonderful. All the little things really mean a lot, too. Like our lanyards, photopass share, phone list (with necklace which I love Kerri:lovestruc), Chris' villa, candy bags, tiaras, matching shirts, on and on.

I can't wait for next year!:banana:
...of course we will have a few mini meets until then.;)

Umm, I heard about another moaner in our group. . . :rolleyes1

I'm not sure I can say. :confused3

But I think they were staying in a foreign country. ;)

Yes, I heard that the moaning Diva was indeed in a foreign country. ;) :laughing:

Okay....the moaner was in a foreign country, and I am just saying me thinks she doth protest too much.

::yes::

There were no moaners in Calcutta! Mostly snorers :lmao: I'll admit that I was ONE of the snorers in Calcutta but in my defense, it was hot and crowded there.

Not sure how hot makes a person snore but it wasn't crowded in our room (and that wouldn't cause snoring either).

I heard snoring in the morning (I woke up early most of the days) but didn't personally hear the moaning.

All in all I'm in for Bangladesh next year.:thumbsup2

My dates are pretty open too. I just need to put in for leave as soon as we know (that will guarentee my time off).

steph

Hello ladies! Happy to see planning is under way :banana:.

I actually liked the timing during this trip (Sorry Amy :sad1:). It wasn't too crowded and the weather was good. Plus, I wanted to use some DVC points and they are MUCH less in February than March/April.

So my suggestion would be for Feb. 24-Feb. 28 (or anytime in February).

I'd be happy to go anytime, but it will be packed in April (especially during the weekend). But there will be a little more to do.

Just throwing out my suggestions :rolleyes1.

Hey Katie, uhhhh, you lookin' for a roomie. I'm available (wink wink). :rolleyes1

In all seriousness though, I have to agree with you about April and the Food/Wine festival. When we went during Food/Wine on the first ladies trip, it was super CROWDED!....and I mean like spring break crowded! This last weekend's crowds was nothing compared to how crowded it was then. I also liked the timing of this ladies trip, but I'm happy to go with the flow and go with whatever the majority wants. The most important thing anyway is getting to hang with all of the Divas. :thumbsup2

I am happy to go whenever the majority votes we go...however, I do like the February time frame. :goodvibes

Beth - Sorry. I called dibbs rooming with Cheryl first. Besides, as you know, she's like the sister I never had. Plus, you get her in Vegas, so it only makes sense that I get to room with her on the next Diva trip. No hogging Cheryl! ;)
Man, if I could just get men to fight over me like the Divas!

I have been waiting for talks for the next trip! Wooo!! I have already socked away some moolah from this years tax return for this one. I refuse to miss another trip with the best ladies on earth! :cool1:
We missed you missy!

I'm on facebook toooooooo

www.facebook.com/silvapearson

Hope to see some friend requests soooooon!!!! :thumbsup2
Friend request sent!

Beth - I just wanted to say you did a wonderful job of updating our photos. :goodvibes You sure got some great ones - I love that Theresa and Cristabel are smiling.:thumbsup2

As for dates, I actually think either late March or early April. Mid April is toooo close to Spring Break. I like March 31 - April 4.

Cheryl - my friend - I am so very sorry to hear of the loss of your aunt and that you have CP. Yikes! I hope you feel ok. Has Brandy had them? God, I hope so. :scared1:

I would like march 31-april 4 because we would be there for my birthday! but I know someone had an issue with April 3 because I think it was somebody else's birthday. I don't feel too bad--tired mostly. Not that itchy. Brandy has had them -- she thinks. And I'm going to be calling you soon to set up a meet!

I'm on facebook toooooooo

www.facebook.com/silvapearson

Hope to see some friend requests soooooon!!!! :thumbsup2
I couldn't make the link work. :confused:

Maybe we can plan for more week days as opposed to the weekend? Not sure how everyone can take the time off though...... Just a thought.
We did talk about that a bit during the trip, but then decided it might be too much of a challenge for those who work M-F. Plus the parks do close so early during the week, usually.

Thanks! I searched and tried to find good ones. I think everyone looks nice. :goodvibes Still missing a few, but like I said as more pics are posted, hopefully I can get everyone updated.

Hey Katie, uhhhh, you lookin' for a roomie. I'm available (wink wink). :rolleyes1
Wow, someone sure gets around..... :rolleyes1

:p

I think most spring breaks usually run from early March through early April. By mid April, the majority of spring breaks should be over.

This year, my kids spring break is the week of March 29th through April 2nd (with weekends on both ends of that).

Just wanted to throw that out there for informational purposes. :)

Yes, we must see the EP before it travels to Florida.:thumbsup2

I wanted to say that I could see WOC testing every night from my balcony. I had to turn and look to the right, but could hear and see it. I think it is going to be an awesome and spectacular show!

Honestly I am good with any dates as long as I can plan ahead. It makes sense to avoid the spring breaks of all the Divas - so we can scratch the week I suggested. I guess we'll wait for the official vote. ;)

Oh, and I get Cheryl in Vegas, not Beth. I called it about 30 seconds after the dates were announced.:laughing:

Dates for the poll thus far:

Feb. 24 - 28

March 31 - April 4

April 14 - 18

I'm thinking one more time frame. Maybe something else in March..... the 17th thru 21st perhaps?

I think most spring breaks usually run from early March through early April. By mid April, the majority of spring breaks should be over.
Normally I'd agree with you, but next year Easter Sunday is not until the very end of April, the 24th. I cannot recall it being so late before. It's weird.
So some Spring Breaks might be later in the month due to that.

Honestly I am good with any dates as long as I can plan ahead. It makes sense to avoid the spring breaks of all the Divas - so we can scratch the week I suggested. I guess we'll wait for the official vote. ;)
I don't think that will be possible. Too many different schools (elementary, middle, high school and college) and school systems in various states and Canada. Going in either March or April, we are bound to hit someone's break time.

Oh, and I'm lucky, I get to hang out with everyone in Vegas. I had sooooooo much fun last time with you and Cheryl in Kahunaville. Cannot wait to be there again. :cool1:

Dates for the poll thus far:

Feb. 24 - 28

March 31 - April 4

April 14 - 18

I'm thinking one more time frame. Maybe something else in March..... the 17th thru 21st perhaps?

I think either the last week of April (April 28th - May 3rd) or the very first week of March (March 3-8) would be better.....to avoid spring break as much as possible. But I'm easy.....as you all know. ;)

Well I am game for almost any dates except is March 31 - April 4. My daughter Kacy will be having her 18th birthday during that time. And well, she comes first.

I think either the last week of April (April 28th - May 3rd) or the very first week of March (March 3-8) would be better.....to avoid spring break as much as possible. But I'm easy.....as you all know. ;)

The only thing bad about those dates is if there is a deal on tickets, it usually ends the last weekend in April. Like the park hoppers at kids prices or buy 3 get 5 day park hoppers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter