4/29/06 Eastern Magic...We're Going!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Belle&RellasMom

Mom of three princesses
It's official....we booked our 7 night Eastern Caribbean sailing on April 29th, 2006!!!

So far we have four families going...eight adults and eight kids...but there's always room for more...any of our May 2004 Eastern Magic buddies still out there? Bow Tie Joe? Philly Jen? Jason & Travis? Heidi & Monkeyboy Smith? Anyone else???

571 days seems like so far away, but hopefully time will fly by and before I know it we'll be sipping two-for-one drinks on deck 10 and saying "James, another round"!!!

:boat: :boat: :boat: :boat:

::MickeyMo ::MinnieMo
::MinnieMo ::MinnieMo ::MinnieMo

Count me in, I just thought I would reply and put this back near the top in case there is anyone else out there who might have missed this thread.

BTW, we will probably be staying at the Ron Jon before this cruise, we did it before and what a way to start a vacation.

tompirate: any other pirates out there?

Woo hoo!!! Another family just booked their cruise so we're up to five families...10 adults and 10 kids! We will also be celebrating 9 birthdays on board (including a 40th...not mine!)!!! It will definitely be one gigantic party!!!

Man gearing up already for '06! :bounce: I think this cruise is going to be just crazy!

We are looking in to it, but the gang really wanted to do the western this time around, so we may end up on the crusie the week before yours. Any chance of you guys switching??

It will be entertaining to watch you thread at least!

BowTie Joe :boat:

I found out if you search this forum for mojito (some drink we were discussing in the weeks before our cruise). Our old thread is easy to find. :crazy:

BowTie Joe,

You have to come with us, no Western, Kadir does not work on the Western trips only the Eastern. JennLyn talk some sense into your man, everybody knows your the one who makes the decisions anyway. Joe you had better reconsider, or else I will turn Pango loose, and that is a sight that nobody wants, a Teddy Bear with an attitude.

April 29th 2006, will be almost identical to the Original Pirate Cruise of 2004, we will have someone (to be named at a later date) turning 40, and my boy Pangs will be 41 on this cruise. Also there is no way that you can in your right mind go a week before us, who will yell "Hey BowTie Joe, get me a beer", and JennLyn still hasn't finished her Trip Reports from the last cruise so this would help her finish her Eastern Cruise Report.

Don't make me beg you or I will, and tell Camera Chris we are taking up a collection for a new bag for him.

Tompirate:

P. S. if anyone wants to know why we call him BowTie Joe you have to read the May 1st 2004 Eastern Cruise thread.

BOWTIE JOE ROCKS

Ok- you guys caught us in a weak moment!!! We had company and the wine was flowing!!! We will be on that cruise if I have to sell my body on the street corner to get there. My jewelry business(started since the last cruise) could give us a writeoff if my mom and dad attend(dad-financier!!)......

I called Patty as soon as you called us tonight, and she wasn't home- she apparently has a life.....

If she can get us a good deal-we'll be there cause Kate has to be a better 5YO than she is a 3YO.

Actually- it is kind of scary that you would call tonight, Hannah asked about Sarah yesterday in the morning-she must have dreamt about her......

I will be busy until the election

Philly JEnn

Ok- you rope me into this thread and you all leave?????I see how it is.....

Anyway-We talked to Patty and Mike and they are also in for the 29th Eastern. She is our cruise agent so she will get back to us in a few days on Prices..... and then we book!

The girls are so excited- I don't know how I can wait that long. The sad thing is that they will be 5 and 7 instead of 3 and 5.....:mad:

But- I figure that we will get more grown up time this time around.....

Thanks for calling last night adn we are so excited.

PJ

YOU'RE GOING! YOU'RE GOING! YOU'RE GOING!!!!!!!

PhillyJen2006 you can not believe how excited I was to hear that 1.) Tom called you, 2.) You booked this cruise, and 3.) You found our new thread!!!!!!!

You have definitely made my day! The only bad part about this whole thing is that we have to wait 558 more days before we sail! The waiting is going to be torture, but luckily we'll have each other to get us through the agony!!!

:boat: :boat: :boat: :boat: :boat: :boat: :boat:

Now that you and your Orangemen friends are locked in you'll need to help us work on Bow Tie Joe and JenLyn...they need to go too!!!! No Western cruise for them...besides, the Cayman Islands blew away with all of the hurricaines!

Sarah will be very excited to "hang" with Hannah again while all of the parents are sipping (okay chugging) Key Lime Martinis!

Since my last post we had some more friends book so we are up to 20 in our group...you may not want early dining like us because the dining room is going to be LOUD and CRAZY!

The ages of your girls will definitely fit in with the ten from our group...we'll have two 10 year olds, two 9 year olds, one 8 year old, three 7 year olds and two 4 year olds! And eight out of 10 of them are girls!!!!!!!

princess: princess: princess: princess: princess: princess: princess: pirate: pirate: princess:

No backing out now PhillyJen...once you're on the thread you are official!!! Make it happen!!!

By the way, we're on deck 7 this time. Our group has cabins 7001, 7003, 7005, 7007, 7010 & 7012. Some are inside category 10 and some are outside category eight...no verandas for our group...we need to economize on the accommodations so we have more drinking money!!!

:drinking1 :drinking1

We are going to do the same adjoining cabins that we did the last time. We need to have the party room again! Hannah is so excited to see Sarah again. I just need Patty to get back to us with pricing so I can start the Disney Cruise Savings Plan......

I am so glad Tom called. We had talked about 06 for another cruise, but as soon as he called, we knew that our date had been chosen for us. Too easy!!!

We haven't had Key Lime Martini's since that Fateful night. I was just looking at our pictures of Pat and how he went downhill so fast on that last night....... The funniest one is of him on the bed then next morning. I will see if I can figure out how to post it!

Hang on I will add it to the rest of my disney pics on Webshots!

I will send you the link when I am done.

Off to watch the Cowboys get schooled by the Steelers!

PJ

Ok- I need this thread to move faster than this. I am now addicted which is really sad since we have like 1000 days till the cruise. I will send Patty the link and that should help but it is like it was 30 days out from our first cruise on DCL with built in friends. I don't know how I can wait.

We are doing Disney at Christmas, but that isn't the same...... That costs Money! he he he he ......

Anyway, can't wait to hear from Tom and Pango and family....I am so bad with names, but I think Mrs. Pango is Laura?

Have a great night and I had better hear from someone by morning.

PJ and HGP(HeadGear Pat)

PhillyJen and HeadGear Pat,

You guys rock, if I had known that all it took was one simple phone call to get you to cruise again I would have called much sooner. I'm sure the timing had to be right (wait for Pat to get his braces off), but you guys better be serious about booking this baby. We won't even have to wait until the last night to hang out now, and I owe Pat at least 2 bottles of Vanilla Stolis.

Jen the more pictures you have of Pat on the morning after, the better in fact if you have any from A1A that would be great. I hope all is well with you guys, we still need to get Joe and Jen to go also. I had dinner and a few beers with BowTie in D.C. the week Reagan died, he had driven in from Baltimore it was great to see him. Of course I drunk dialed him quite a bit this summer, and he returned the favor quite often.

It still is quite a while off, but this will go faster than you know it with the thread already starting so soon. Pat get off your butt and post something would ya.

Tom

W 04

Damn...the pressure to reply is almost too great for me to handle! I was actually just laying in bed trying to fall asleep and I couldn't get this post off of my mind...I was laying there composing what I was going to post tomorrow, but I just had to run downstairs and get it out there tonight! Do you know how hard it is to come up with something witty and humorous to write...that's what I mean about the pressure...if it isn't funny then forget about it!!!

And now, to make matters worse, my lovely husband beat me to the funny, witty punch line! What I wanted to say was that it was so good to hear that Headgear Pat got his braces off! Will he be getting his license soon? Did he have a date for the homecoming dance, or did he go solo? How is the debate team going? Blah, blah, blah...it sounded much funnier when I was laying in bed and before I came down to find that Tom already used the braces line! I'll have to work on something better for tomorrow!!!

You guys are too funny! I think he does have a date to the homecoming dance, but his brother will have to drive us. Wait that is a flashback to 1989......

Anyway, I have a busy day today. Julie you and I were probably awake at the same time worring about today. I am buying lunch for one of my largest dealerships and they wanted Fried Chicken for 100 people. Long story short, I had a nightmare about the lunch, that I had to have the delivery guy take me to an ATM so I could get money to pay for it, then he took me out for drinks at a honky tonk bar! He looked like Patrick Swayze actually..... I am still reeling from the reality of it all.

Anyway, Hannah is still asleep and the school bus comes in 1/2 hour........Have a great day!

J

What's this..... :confused: PhillyJen back on the boards??? Guess I can expect snow in Maryland soon!:teeth: Hey Philly how ya been?? Sorry the visit didn't pan out this summer, but you guys have an open invitation! And congrats to the orange on that lax win. Man seems so long ago!!

We will be on that cruise if I have to sell my body on the street corner to get there. :earseek:

It sounds like this will be the cruise to be on again!!! Unfortunately, the gang won't budge on the Western. at least so far, but Bowtie Joe will have to get serious now.:crazy:

JenLynn and I were thinking if we do end up on the cruise the week before you guys, we will hide a surprise somewhere for you guys to retrieve. :earsboy:

Will check in again soon!! You know you guys started this thread so soon it will proabably be 1000 pages long by the time you actually leave. :boat:

NO WAY! NO WAY! NO WAY!

BOW TIE JOE YOU WILL NOT, I REPEAT YOU WILL NOT BE GOING ON THE WESTERN CRUISE THE WEEK BEFORE US...it is absolutely out of the question...your mission is to convince your lovely wife and your camera crazy friends that they would hate the Western cruise...tell them that the Cayman Islands blew away during the hurricaines, tell them that everyone who goes to Mexico gets the runs from drinking the margaritas, tell them that the food is bad on the Western cruise, tell them that they don't have refillable beer mugs on the Western cruise, tell them that the kids clubs are closed on the Western cruise, tell them that your boss refuses to give you the week of April 22nd off and is making you take your vacation from April 29th - May 6th...TELL THEM ANYTHING...just make sure they get the point!!!!!!!!

:confused3

Tell Chris that there won't let cameras on the Western Cruise, tell him that it is a dry cruise, tell him it is already full, tell him that castaway cay will be closed that week, tell him that we will be having someone turn 40 and we need a photographer, tell him that he will be going alone.

Just tell him that he lives on the east coast therefore the eastern cruise is better suited for him. Most of all Tell Him I Like I LIKE ORANGE !!!!!!

Tell him I am not happy.

Tompirate:

Tell him PhillyJen is selling her body (that did it for me)

Ok- a few things here.....The body that I am selling is STILL 15lbs heavier than it was the day I boarded the magic. I cannot believe how difficult it has been to get the cruise weight off. At least I have a few days until the next cruise.

That is my next thing...how do I get the countdown on my thread? Back to remedial thread posting here! I tuned in way late to the last one.

Tell Camera Chris that Jamaica James(-he was our drink waiter too) doesn't do Western.....

We did 1 western cruise and were not thrilled with the itinerary. I did get the runs bc I HAD to have true Mexican food-yuck and I was pregnant besides.....

PJ/HGP

I will get HGP to get his own screenname again!

Oh the pressure... It's tugging my bowtie to tight.:crazy2:

You know I may be the one hiding for you to retrieve.:earsboy:

Ahh Philly if memory serves correct... You looked good the day you boarded and the next and the next... as well as the last, so don't sweat it.

Chris will be easily convinced as well... lets see Julie, Laura and now Philly Jen.... Yeah he'll be hooked no problem. It's the wives that will give us the problem. and one of the other families... for some reason they really want to go to cayman.

Jen and I have cruised the western before, I liked it enough, but given the choice of the crazy crusie or a western.. I'll take the crazy:crazy: We will find a way!

And this thread already 2 pages and you have what like half a century to go before the cruise.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter