$38.88 Cricut Carts at Joann NOW!!!

Holly, you NEED Graphically Speaking! I love it! :thumbsup2

no problem. you want them in blue right? 'cause that's how i saw it in my mind. i thought i'd run them through the cuttlebug embossing folder that looks like bricks. with silver tops?? how's that sound?

That sounds awesome! You'll just put it together and all, right? :thumbsup2 Can I send you some pictures and you can just do a page for me? :lmao: Probably the only way I'll get to scrap in the next few weeks!

The BIGZ dies will not fit in the Cuttlebug. I just bought a Big Shot (What's the pink and black one called?), just for the scallop card die :)

So help me here...what cart do I need?

I don't have Tinkerbell, Hello Kitty, Sesame St,Sports Mania, Wildcard, Beyond Birthdays, Doodletype, Minimonograms,Opposites attract, stretch, Teardrop, walk in my garden

I would say Wild Card. It has some really neat stuff on it...But, I also like Mini Monograms because you can cut scallop circles. Tough choice! I'm going for Calligraphy, if I can get Mike's to price match.

Check halllarkscrapbook.com before you buy, they have a bunch right now for 29.99 -- mostly the older ones-- Teardrop was 29.99.

WILDCARD -- what's on it?

They have cards and envelopes in shapes. Off the top of my head, I can remember a telephone shaped one, and a band aid. Why did they take the cartridge handbooks off the website? Grrrrrr.....

That sounds awesome! You'll just put it together and all, right? :thumbsup2 Can I send you some pictures and you can just do a page for me? :lmao: Probably the only way I'll get to scrap in the next few weeks!

yup i'll put it together! the rest is up to you!!!!!!:rotfl:

i have the wildcards one also. i have not used it yet but i have it.

If my J's has Tinkerbell for that price, I think I might have to get it. We saw 3 fairies on our last trip, and while I can use Tink at my LSS, I don't like to do paper piecings there - too tedious. I can justify it if I use it on at least 3 pages, right? ;)

123SA - I have to put a good word in for Opposites Attract even if you do have SCAL. It's one of my essentials - 2nd only to Alphalicious. I recently got rid of a bunch of my font cartridges, but that's one I'll never let go of.

123SA - I have to put a good word in for Opposites Attract even if you do have SCAL. It's one of my essentials - 2nd only to Alphalicious. I recently got rid of a bunch of my font cartridges, but that's one I'll never let go of.

What NEE said! Those are definitely my "GO TO" alphas.

I've had my eye on OA for a long time now. Hmmm....and I am not sure how much longer I can go without Tink & Sesame Street.

OA and Alphalicious are my favorite alphas too! I am going to get Sesame Street, assuming they have it in stock. I was in their the other day and they had the cards for Hello Kitty and Sesame Street so I am hopeful.

If my J's has Tinkerbell for that price, I think I might have to get it. We saw 3 fairies on our last trip, and while I can use Tink at my LSS, I don't like to do paper piecings there - too tedious. I can justify it if I use it on at least 3 pages, right? ;)

My J's has it!

I'm going to be good...and instead of buying scrap stuff this time....I'm getting contacts.... *I never buy myself contacts but I'm sick of my glasses*
so when you buy post so I can live vicariously through all of you!!!

NEE - I don't think I saw it at the J's up here. I saw it at M's but they don't price match. I think I may have to go over to AC Moore with my ad ...

I'm still thinking I need to get Wild Cards - it just looks like so much fun! That said, the 12 x 12 printer I have had my eye on for a while is on sale at Staples. I don't think I can justify spending even $40 after spending $300 on a printer.

Joanns online has them at $59.99 am I missing something?

Online and in store sales are different. :sad1:

I called my JoAnn's and they said they are on sale NOW!!!

until the 28th.

No Wildcard at my store. :sad1:

Hopefully I'll be in store on Sat and they have something left.

The printer has been purchased ... so I must hold of on the cartridge :-( I think my LSS has Wild Cards so I can always use it there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter