$38.88 Cricut Carts at Joann NOW!!!

:teeth:

Sure, any time! Just ask my DH how I enable my friends to spend their money :rotfl2:

sizzix has a big castle die. i just could not pass it up. so i bought it. and i think it looks a lot like cinderella's castle. wanna borrow it? want me to cut you out some?? let me go see if i can find it on the web site and i'll be back with the link........
brb

michaels in warwick. it was just sitting there waiting for me!!!!!!
i was psyched. i'm a sucker for anything to do with wdw!
you want me to make you some??

no problem. you want them in blue right? 'cause that's how i saw it in my mind. i thought i'd run them through the cuttlebug embossing folder that looks like bricks. with silver tops?? how's that sound?

no problem. you want them in blue right? 'cause that's how i saw it in my mind. i thought i'd run them through the cuttlebug embossing folder that looks like bricks. with silver tops?? how's that sound?

Like you should make two for everyone who is reading this thread.

woohoo.gif
woohoo.gif
woohoo.gif

Can I have one too? I've resisted buying the big shot b/c I just don't need another die cutting machine :(

So help me here...what cart do I need?

I don't have Tinkerbell, Hello Kitty, Sesame St,Sports Mania, Wildcard, Beyond Birthdays, Doodletype, Minimonograms,Opposites attract, stretch, Teardrop, walk in my garden

I love my Sesame Street ones!! :thumbsup2 I want My World or My Community!

And, Holly, those castles are ADORABLE!!!

Like you should make two for everyone who is reading this thread.

you are so funny! i'll make one and see how they come out and maybe i can get my computer to behave and post a pic then you can decide if you want one or not!!!!

she is funny huh?!

woohoo.gif
woohoo.gif
woohoo.gif

Can I have one too? I've resisted buying the big shot b/c I just don't need another die cutting machine :(

lets see how it comes out! you may not want one!!!!!

I don't have Tinkerbell, Hello Kitty, Sesame St,Sports Mania, Wildcard, Beyond Birthdays, Doodletype, Minimonograms,Opposites attract, stretch, Teardrop, walk in my garden
i really want the teardrop one next. and graphically speaking. i have tink,hello kitty & sesame but have not opened them yet. so i'm really no help!

I love my Sesame Street ones!! :thumbsup2 I want My World or My Community!

And, Holly, those castles are ADORABLE!!!

thanks Brooke. i thought it was adorable too. i bought my community from ebay and got a really good deal.

I would have said Opposites Attract, but you have SCAL, right? You don't need the fonts. I have Tinkerbell, it's nice, but not practical for non-Disney things. I have Sports Mania, but it isn't opened yet. I gave up my Teardrop. Beyond Birthdays is good if you do lots of cards. I have Minimonograms, but I don't gravitate towards it when looking for fonts.

I want Wildcard. No interest in Hello Kitty, Sesame Street or Doodletype. I have Walk in my Garden. It's nice, but other carts have butterflies & ladybugs & caterpillars. Only get it if you want the flowers. Even Pooh has better garden supplies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter