3 Trips in 1 year with a Side of Baseball and Scotland - Updated 10/3 The End

Took a last look through Japan

I was taking pictures of all of the food booths just because I wanted to at the time. The crowds were starting to build

Saw Mary Poppins and one of the Penguins out as I explored the United Kingdom. I stopped at one spot for a monorail picture and had a lovely chat with the gentleman waiting with me. After 30 minutes I gave up and moved on. Went to the Berry Basket and had Field Greens with strawberries, blue cheese, strawberry vinaigrette and spiced pecans - $4.75

This was good but not great. It needed something, the flavors didn't seem to balance well. I also stopped at Jardin de Fiestas to try the Chile Relleno de Picadillo: Battered Poblano pepper filled with ground beef, covered with tomato sauce and garnished with queso fresco and toasted almonds - $6.00. I didn't get a picture, just forgot about it. This was at the bottom of my list. I did not like it at all. There was almost no ground meat, the pepper was huge and nothing balanced the heat of the pepper. It just was not a favorite at all.

I had a FP+ for one last ride on Test Track. Designed a new car. I like to change things up

Went in the Butterfly tent after that for one final visit and pictures. This is a Queen Butterfly

Figment

Finally the monorail was showing up

And I was off to the bus stop. Originally I had planned to stay a little longer than I did. I was glad I left. I waited 40 minutes for a bus. If I had left when I originally planned I would never have gotten on the bus. I barely had time to use my last QS for lunch at the resort. Then my order was completely screwed up and not what I had ordered. I ate it because I didn't have time to argue and I was hungry. I got my things from Bell Services and then waited 20 minutes for ME which was late. If I had known I would have eaten slower.

Sadly I was at the airport and on the long trek to American Airlines. They are on the opposite side of ME drop off. I couldn't find a wheelchair anywhere so I hobbled on my cane. I had trouble with TSA AGAIN!!! Only in this airport do I have a hard time. This time my ankle and armpit glowed. I told them they need a lesson in common sense. My ankle was completely bare. They searched that and my sweaty armpit. Seriously I lifted my arm and it was obvious nothing was there. I had plenty of time at the gate after that experience and boarded in no time. I was in 1st class again. I was getting spoiled by that.

We landed in Philly about 15 minutes early but my son was already in the cell phone lot waiting for me. I let him know where to meet me after I got my luggage and with that my trip had come to an end. It was a wonderful trip and the getaway I needed. I didn't suspect how much I needed it til a couple of weeks later.

Now to work on my trip of a lifetime. Thanks for joining in, reading along, commenting. I hope you all enjoyed it. Look for my new TR starting soon. Still working on a title but 21 people, 2 scooters and 3 strollers may be mentioned.

Hi
I enjoyed reading about your trip thanks for writing it.You captured lot's of good photos your patiance paid of to get the monrail in epcot as well.

Hi
I enjoyed reading about your trip thanks for writing it.You captured lot's of good photos your patiance paid of to get the monrail in epcot as well.

Thank you for joining in and commenting. The great thing about being solo is a I can have a lot of patience to just wait for the pictures I want. Hope to see you on the next TR. I am working on all of the background material now.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter