3 little boys, 2 new parks to explore & 1 first time onsite & ddp!

I saw that you are from Central Illinois too, so I just read your pretrip report! Sounds like you'll have a great time! Our trip is coming up in a few weeks, so I can't wait to read your trip report when you get back! Have a good trip!

Wow you must be so stressed out and excited at the same time!!! I hope all goes well with your dh finishing up the cars and you're ready to go in time.

Can't wait to see pics of all of the good stuff you're making.:goodvibes

Yeah, it is a crazy feeling to be soooo excited about it getting so close and soooo stressed/freaked out at the same time. I didn't get the pics up tonight but I have to finish the shirts tomorrow and get the pics up cause we only have 2 days left!:scared1:

Deep breaths!! You've got a lot to do, but you'll do just fine!:goodvibes

Thanks for the encouragement!

:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

Poor Jerry is going to be exhausted the first part of the trip. You may want to build in a bit more rest time on the front end of the vacation to allow him to catch up on sleep....

Good point Jordan. I am thinking he might be more willing to have me share in the driving so he can sleep. He usually likes to do all the driving (men and cars:confused3lol) I am going to try and make him sleep though so we don't have a grouchy Jerry on the trip.

Deep breaths, it will all come together, I promise!!:hug: I hope Jerry gets some down time before going, with that drive, too, I can't believe this is THE week!! You must be SO excited!!!!:yay: Good luck getting it all done!:goodvibes

Thanks. I hope you are right. I am still believing that it will. Not sure if he will get much down time or not but he did say tonight that it looks like he will get it finished in time:thumbsup2 So crazy that this is THE week! I am very excited and will be much more at ease when we are actually on the road.

I saw that you are from Central Illinois too, so I just read your pretrip report! Sounds like you'll have a great time! Our trip is coming up in a few weeks, so I can't wait to read your trip report when you get back! Have a good trip!

:welcome:
Yep, central Illinois here! Glad to see someone else from the same area. That is always neat. I think we will have a fabulous trip once we are actually on the trip and the stress is behind us. I hope I can get started on it soon after we get back so you can read some before you go.

Just wanted to say that I LOVE my dis family. You guys really know how to make a girl feel more at ease. Thank you so much for all of the encouragement and well wishes for our trip. I am sure we will have a fantastic time once we are actually on the trip and the stress over getting there is over. I can't believe it is only 3 more sleeps until we leave:dance3: Hope to get time tomorrow at some point to post another update. Thanks again everyone!!:hug:

I haven't made it back over here until tonight and I'm just itching to find out how everything went--all the crazy stuff before the trip and the trip itself! I hope Jerry was able to finish the cars in time and everything came together smoothly....

We've driven straight through twice, once DS was 19 months, the other he was 3 (and we drove to Texas when he was 16 months old) It's not too horrible :) Hopefully you'll get to stop though.

So close! You are going to have so much fun!

We are back and finally have our internet up and running again. I have a LOT of pictures to go through and will try and start my TR soon.

Hurray and welcome back! I hope that the trip was everything you wanted it to be for your family! I will patiently wait for the start of your TR!:rolleyes1

Hurray and welcome back! I hope that the trip was everything you wanted it to be for your family! I will patiently wait for the start of your TR!:rolleyes1

Thanks for being patient. Life is just getting in the way right now.

Glad to hear you have internet back! Looking forward to it all!!

Thanks, I really will start soon I promise

popcorn::popcorn::

You are probably suffering from Post Disney Depression.....we'll hang tight!

Lol, you crack me up. I am suffering from PDD though. It would be nice just to live in the happiest place on earth and not have the responsibilities of everyday life.:)

EVERYONE~ I'm soooo sorry that I haven't started yet. Thank you so much for being patient. We were immediately back to all the craziness of regular life when we got back. The main reason I haven't started yet is the teenage niece who is living with us has provided nothing but drama for us since we returned. For now we have suspended her car privelages which stinks for us because now we have to add running her back and forth to work and such to our list of things to do....bye bye any free time we might have had. Oh well, I am thinking things will calm down soon and I will have time to start my TR. Thanks again and hopefully I will be back soon.

Hi Tracy!
Hope you're hanging in there, can't wait to hear all about the trip!! No worries, we'll be here when you have the time!!

Thinking of you!!:hug:

Hello!

I just wanted to drop a quick message to say I am subbing in and loving the PTR thus far. I am only through page 14 though--but my DD is getting extremely fussy and I got to go.

Hopefully I will catch up with the rest of it soon.

Whew, caught up before you began your TR!! :woohoo: I hope your niece is behaving more now and that DH got to go back to work as anticipated.

Looking forward to seeing how your trip was...:surfweb:

WOW.....the completely forgotten and neglected TR. :( Sooooo sorry to any that were waiting. I haven't been on here in forever. Makes me sad if I'm not just returning from disney or planning another trip there. We aren't sure when our next trip will be. I logged on to see a friend's PTR and figured I needed to take a look over here. I will try and do a shortened version of a TR soon but don't really expect anyone to be here. Sorry I let you down :(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter