3 little boys, 2 new parks to explore & 1 first time onsite & ddp!

9 days! 9 days! I can't bellieve you only have 9 days! I am on day 15...2 weeks from today I will be headed to Indy so be closer to the airport to catch our crack of dawn flight!

I know, I can't believe it either.:banana: I sooooo need to get my butt in gear. It just seems as though it hasn't really hit me yet. I guess because we still don't have the money we need:scared1: but hey, we have plenty of time right?!:rotfl2: How are you coming along?

So sorry I haven't posted on here in awhile. I promise there is an update coming soon. We leave in 9 days:banana::cool1: I am very excited but it just seems as though it hasn't quite hit me yet. I guess it is because we still don't have the money we need. I have faith though and we still believe it will work out:goodvibes

I am finally starting to get some stuff done. I have gotten 2 sets of shirts done, miniature character candy bar wrappers, passports printed,etc. I promise to post pics of all that soon. I also wanted to get a list of our must do's and such posted so hopefully I can do that soon as well. I still need to make one more set of shirts, our simple pirate costumes, autograph books, start packing, etc., etc., etc. :scared1: It's going to be a BUSY week.

Wow, you're getting close! I got behind so I have to go check out your newer updates, then I'll respond, but I wanted to party with you over single digits!:banana:

Ok, I am finally going to post another update with disney related things. It will have to be quick cause all my little monkeys need to get to bed but I have several pictures.

First, our last couple of disney nights. The first one was Toy Story. We ate pizza and played with the Toy Story toys.

09-04002.jpg

09-04001.jpg

09-04003.jpg

09-04004.jpg

09-04006.jpg

09-04007.jpg

09-04008.jpg

09-04010.jpg

09-04013.jpg

09-04018.jpg

Then, I found this for Cole at a garage sale. It is soooo adorable and I was so thrilled to find it but it is a 12 month and doesn't fit him very well. I could cut the sleeves to be short sleeve but still he would then be different then the rest of us so I don't know????

09-06003.jpg

Next, we did a couple of rounds of disney bingo. We actually did this one night after Cole had gone to sleep. Is that bad? I just figured he wouldn't really know how to play anyway and would go around clearing everyone's cards. When they won they got some of their little things for the car ride.

09-06071.jpg

09-06072.jpg

09-06074.jpg

09-06070.jpg

09-06061.jpg

09-06076.jpg

we also had a Bolt night where we watched the movie, had hot dogs and such for supper and puppy chow for dessert.

09-06129.jpg

09-06128.jpg

very messy boy
09-06131.jpg

CONTINUED......

Now onto some things I have found and some things I have made for the trip

our DHS shirts I made with the help of the amazing people on the Creative DISign thread.
09-06149.jpg

our Epcot shirts
09-06151.jpg

better picture of the back
09-06152.jpg

some miniature candy bars I made to surprise the boys. Also with designs from the Creative DISigns thread
09-06137.jpg

09-06138.jpg

passports I made for all 3 boys (one not pictured) I didn't do that great of a job but it's one less thing to buy at the parks

front
09-06163.jpg

back
09-06165.jpg

some of inside pages
09-06166.jpg

09-06167.jpg

09-06168.jpg

clothes (all but brown one found at garage sales:thumbsup2) jsut in case it gets cool enough,lol
09-06153.jpg

a shirt and hat I found at a garage sale for Cole....soooo cute!
09-06154.jpg

back
09-06155.jpg

boys trick or treat bags I made from Creative DISigns design
09-06159.jpg

close up
09-06164.jpg

ADORABLE little wheeled backpack (Cole size) for Cole's road trip things. He gets such a kick out of wheeling this thing around. Found it at Walmart on clearance for $5!
09-06161.jpg

earrings for me from Avon
09-06160.jpg

That's all I have time for now. I hope to get our simple pirate costumes and MK shirts done tomorrow and will post pics when I get them done. Thanks for sticking with me.

WE LEAVE ONE WEEK FROM TODAY!!!!!!!!:banana::banana:

Hi Tracy!

LOVE all things you've been doing to prepare for your trip!! Sounds like so much fun and the boys look like they are having a great time!!:thumbsup2

We had a great trip this past week, it was very hot, we had no rain, there were no waits (more than like 10 minutes!!), great dinners, it was so much fun. I hope the same for you!! You're going to have so much fun and I can't wait to hear all about it!:goodvibes

Hope things are ironed out with Jerry's job now, fill me in when you can!:hug:

Hi Tracy!

LOVE all things you've been doing to prepare for your trip!! Sounds like so much fun and the boys look like they are having a great time!!:thumbsup2

We had a great trip this past week, it was very hot, we had no rain, there were no waits (more than like 10 minutes!!), great dinners, it was so much fun. I hope the same for you!! You're going to have so much fun and I can't wait to hear all about it!:goodvibes

Hope things are ironed out with Jerry's job now, fill me in when you can!:hug:

Hey girl! Welcome back. Glad to see you made it safely.

So glad to hear you had a great trip. I can't wait to hear about it. I hope we don't get rain but I checked the ten day forecast for there and so far they are saying a 60% chance of thunderstorms for the first couple days :sad2: I'm also a little worried about the heat. I don't want us (mainly the boys) to be miserable.

Jerry still isn't back to work. He did find out that he is supposed to call them as soon as we get back from vacation and they said they will put him to work (fingers crossed) so there is some good news. He does still have his own shop (doing paint and body work on cars) for now. He has two cars he needs to get done and then he is closing it up since he isn't able to work there while on his main job. We need him to get those two cars done in order to be able to go on vacation so he will be gone pretty much all day everyday to get them done. Here's hoping though that they will get done and in less than a week we will be on a much needed vacation.:thumbsup2

Holy cow! You've been busy! All the stuff looks great. Reminds me that I need to get printing stuff soon!

Wow, you're getting ready to leave in 6 days!! You guys must be excited. I hope everything came together with the money you needed!!! Or else instead of being excited, you may be a little stressed out, I hope that's not the case.

I LOVE the trick or treat bags, they came out great. So didn't the shirts of course. I can't wait to start making ours, we all had so much fun doing that.

I also can't wait to start our Disney nights. I figured i'd wait a few more months to start them, cause i'm sure i'd run out of ideas if we started 10 months out!! Although, now that I say it, i'm sure I would find plenty of ideas here. Hmm, maybe we'll start soon :goodvibes

Well, have fun getting the rest of your goods together for the trip. I'll check back in before you leave.

Everything looks fantastic!!! GREAT JOB :thumbsup2

Are you going crazy with packing yet??? I can't believe it's so close now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AHHHHHHHHH!:scared1::dance3:

I am extremely late in finding your PTR, but I'm subbing for the end of the PTR and what hopefully will be a wonderful TR! Your family is adorable, I have enjoyed the pictures you've posted!:goodvibes Good luck with everything and I hope you have a magical time!

Holy cow! You've been busy! All the stuff looks great. Reminds me that I need to get printing stuff soon!

Yeah, it has been crazy around here. Good luck with your preperations.

Wow, you're getting ready to leave in 6 days!! You guys must be excited. I hope everything came together with the money you needed!!! Or else instead of being excited, you may be a little stressed out, I hope that's not the case.

I LOVE the trick or treat bags, they came out great. So didn't the shirts of course. I can't wait to start making ours, we all had so much fun doing that.

I also can't wait to start our Disney nights. I figured i'd wait a few more months to start them, cause i'm sure i'd run out of ideas if we started 10 months out!! Although, now that I say it, i'm sure I would find plenty of ideas here. Hmm, maybe we'll start soon :goodvibes

Well, have fun getting the rest of your goods together for the trip. I'll check back in before you leave.

Stressed out is how it is around here. We still don't have the money we need. My DH is working double time at body work/painting cars. He has two he is working on and has to get done in order for us to have the money. He thinks he can get it done but will be working up until we leave to get them done. He even said he might have to finish up Saturday before we leave and then we would have to drive straight thru:scared1:No way do I want to do that with a 2 year old. I'm still hoping for the best.

Good luck on all your disney nights. They are so much fun and the boys really look forward to them.

I can't believe you've done all that work!!!! Wow, can you do all the creative stuff for my trip...;)

I finally got my butt in gear and am getting some things done. I'd love to help, what do you need? I still need a flat Jordan:rolleyes1Guess I'll have to make my own.

Everything looks fantastic!!! GREAT JOB :thumbsup2

Are you going crazy with packing yet??? I can't believe it's so close now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AHHHHHHHHH!:scared1::dance3:

Thanks! Yes, VERY crazy with packing and last minute preperations!

I am extremely late in finding your PTR, but I'm subbing for the end of the PTR and what hopefully will be a wonderful TR! Your family is adorable, I have enjoyed the pictures you've posted!:goodvibes Good luck with everything and I hope you have a magical time!

:welcome:So glad to have you come along! Better late than never. Thanks for the compliment and wishing me luck. I do hope to do a good TR when we return.

Wow, things are getting crazier and crazier around here. Finishing up shirts, packing, laundry, cleaning house, school work, etc., etc., etc. I finally finished our simple pirate costumes and now just need to make our MK shirts and pressed penny tubes. I'm hoping to post pics of them tonight or tomorrow for sure.

Jerry is working non stop to try and get the 2 cars done that we need the money from in order to go. He said he thinks he should be able to get it done but if worse comes to worse he could finish Saturday and we would have to drive straight thru:scared1::scared1: I don't want to even think about doing that with a 2 year old. Today I have to make our MK shirts and a friend of mine is coming to visit. Tonight we are going to my mom's for supper. Tomorrow I need to go grocery shopping and last minute odds and ends shopping and then get everything ready to load up because I have to load up the car Friday during the day now instead of at night due to my dad calling and wanting us to come for dinner Friday night, the night before we leave:scared1: The only reason I agreed is because it is his bday on Friday. So..... things will only get crazier from here but if all goes well we will be on our way to disney in less than 76 hours!!::cool1::dance3::woohoo:

Wow you must be so stressed out and excited at the same time!!! I hope all goes well with your dh finishing up the cars and you're ready to go in time.

Can't wait to see pics of all of the good stuff you're making.:goodvibes

:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

Poor Jerry is going to be exhausted the first part of the trip. You may want to build in a bit more rest time on the front end of the vacation to allow him to catch up on sleep....

Deep breaths, it will all come together, I promise!!:hug: I hope Jerry gets some down time before going, with that drive, too, I can't believe this is THE week!! You must be SO excited!!!!:yay: Good luck getting it all done!:goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter