3/31 WONDER Part 1

SunBunny

Earning My Ears
Cast: DM (Bonida, 40-something), Me (Sunni, 20), DB (Randy, 20)

After only 2 and 1/2 short, but completely exhausting days in Disney World we were ready to head to the port for our cruise. We had our driver, Jerry (TTC) pick us up at 10:00 am at CBR. DM had about 100 pounds of souveniers to mail home (what can I say, my mom is a SHOPPER), so we didn't actually get to leave until about 10:30 am. We arrived at the terminal around noon and boarded the ship about 30 minutes later. We headed straight for Beach Blanket Buffet (I guess Topsiders was already full.) DB loves the word BUFFET and couldn't wait to dig in!!!! We all got full plates, but I was too nervous to eat, so DB ate my plate for me. Halfway through lunch I headed up to Palos for ressies. I was third in line, so I got exactly what I wanted. I met DM and DB, who were attacking the dessert bar by then, and we headed to the spa. Mom and I both booked the Elemis Absolute Face & Body for our day at sea. After that we headed to our room. We had room 6313 on deck 6. Even though it was a cat. 11 (what more can a 20 year old afford), we absolutely adored it and spent quite a bit of time there. We all took a little nap before the boat drill and then headed off to the sail away party. It was much too loud and crowded for us, so we each grabbed a drink and decided to go explore the ship. We were in the Oceaneers Lab looking around, when some said we were sailing. We rushed up to the front of the ship and watched as the dolphins led us out to sea. We stayed there until it got too windy and then headed back to our room to get ready for dinner.
Part 2 later........

Dophins?? Really, how wonderful. I have been on smaller boats around whales and dolphins but never thought they would follow a large ship. Which side? Forward or aft?

Carla

I will be sailing with my neice who is almost the same age as you. It'll be interesting to see what you enjoyed and what you didn't. I am looking forward to your next section of report.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter