3/2-3/9 cruise -Part III - Days at Sea

LOVETHATMOUSE

DIS Veteran<br><font color=blue>*~*Some LOVE from
Sunday Morning we got up after a great night's sleep being rocked all night. Bonine was our vitamin every morning and none of us was ever sick - even with the very rough seas.

Sunday was our character breakfast at Parrot Cay - so we met our dining family and enjoyed a nice breakfast. The food was OK. We actually preferred to eat at Topsiders every morning (loved those fresh made omletes and chocolate croissants) which we did for the rest of the cruise. Nothing like eating out on deck :). Getting back to the character breakfast - we had fun with the characters and dd got all the pics she wanted. The only dissapointing aspect of this was that the characters are much more rushed than they are at WDW meals. They don't even stop to sign autograph books. Just hi, smile for the camera, bye. We still had alot of fun though. The show they put on is adorable and we got lots of great videos of the two girls (our daughter and friend's daughter) dancing with Girish. Reminded me of Chef Mickey's.

After breakfast, back to the room and change for swimming. It's funny, before the cruise I had everything I wanted to do written down. You guys from the boards made me so excited for the art of entertaining series, tours, etc., but you know what? WE NEVER MADE IT TO ONE CLASS! We plopped ourselves down at the pools - after finding a chair or table which is near to impossible. We had so much fun just swimming, ping pong, listening to music and hanging out with our new found friends that we never really made it to any classes.

The pools were great but very crowded. My dd loved the mickey slide and must have gone down it a 1000 times. We tried to get my dd's hairbraided, but appointments were all full, so were told to come back 9 am tomorrow. Lunch was Topsiders that day and absolutely delicious! There was a dessert that was to die for - forgot the name, but was like a creme pudding in a little white dish. Get it - it's great.

There was a few Character greetings, so we made them and my dd was in heaven. Then off to Mickeys Treasure Ketch to buy more stuff. Since we had late seating, we were able to go back to the pool and "stay out" till 5 pm. Then back to the room, shower and change for formal night. Since we were on deck 2, I had dh go up and see how the lines for the formal pics were so they wouldn't get to long. We really timed the pictures right, because we didn't wait more than 5 minutes at each station. It was like that every night for the rest of the cruise. Loved having that room!

We were then off to Parrot Cay for our first formal dinner - our favorite restaurant, which I have said before. Had another wonderful meal with our new found friends and then up to Shutters to look at all the pics taken that day and the previous night. Picked a couple of good ones of us all near the pool.

Back to the room about 11 PM, watched Hercules as me drifted off to sleep. Tomorrow.... Hairbraiding and Hercules the Museicul.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter