24 New Cricut "Lite" Carts- Showing up at Walmart

Went yesterday and they were all sold out of the $10 carts. :sad2: Went to 2 other Wal-Marts today and they had Summer Vacation & Independence Day at regular price. :confused3 I asked at customer service if they could meet the price of the other WM and they said no. I'm going to keep checking and see if they mark them down...

Went yesterday and they were all sold out of the $10 carts. :sad2: Went to 2 other Wal-Marts today and they had Summer Vacation & Independence Day at regular price. :confused3 I asked at customer service if they could meet the price of the other WM and they said no. I'm going to keep checking and see if they mark them down...

Definately keep checking. Our Wm had Sans Serif for $34 for a long time when other WM had them for $10 and then they finally marked it down to $10 and I snatched it! I don't get why one store will have it marked down and another one won't. :confused3

OK so I was really excited to hear the title Varsity Letter thinking it might be high school stuff. NOPE!!!! Just more letters and numbers. I've been begging for teen/high school stuff for years and they just keep cranking out the same old crap. They have enough baby, little kid, flowers, birthday, Christmas. Try something new for goodness sake!

For $10 those carts would find their way into my shopping cart. Will need to check my WM.

Lisa let me know what you find.

As for the lites, I only want 7.

Billionaire - Got it
Carousel
Celebrate with flourish
Cherry limeade
Dude
Feeling Groovy
Varsity Letter - didn't like it up close

a lot of them are the same old same old. Owls, schmowls, I'm tired of flowers!! Really how many flowers does one person need!?!?

PC just put out the Lite cart announcement. They are WM exclusive...looks like I will not be getting any. :sad1: WM never puts things on sale like the other stores do and I refuse to pay $40 for a cart. Oh well...:guilty:

P.S. Ditto BernardandMissBianca...enough with the flowers and the chandeliers!

There are some Walmarts that are selling them for $24.95, which is leading to speculation that since they aren't officially supposed to be available for sale until July 1st that the $40 is only a "temporary" price. We'll see. $25, I'll pick up a couple...Cat, Carousel for sure. But I'm more likely to get others for $25 than $40.

There are some Walmarts that are selling them for $24.95, which is leading to speculation that since they aren't officially supposed to be available for sale until July 1st that the $40 is only a "temporary" price. We'll see. $25, I'll pick up a couple...Cat, Carousel for sure. But I'm more likely to get others for $25 than $40.

I just read that on the Cricut boards. For $25 I would get he couple that I want. People need to realize that when dealing with Provo Craft, it is generally better to wait...either the products will be better (as in the case of the Gypsy) or the price will come down.

I was back in our WM today and they had 2. Cherry Limeade and Live Simply. Neither are very appealing to me. They didn't have prices on the hooks and I didn't bother to look for one of the price checker thingys. For $25 I would get the cat one, feeling groovy and varsity letter. I'll have to keep checking back. I looked on ebay last night and there was a bunch but they were already up to $50 on alot of them. I wouldn't pay that much for a regular cart.

I wouldn't pay $40 for them, but I would get the cat one for $25 for sure. Enough freakin' owls! (And no more gnomes either).

Man, I didn't realize how strongly y'all feel about my cute little owls ;)

I definately would do $25 for the cat one (I *NEED* that one).

rhonda

Well they only had Living Simply at one WM. But I did pick up Ashlyn's Alphabet and Storybook (much to Lisa's delight, for sure) for $35 a piece.

I will not pay $40 for a lite when I can get a full cart on sale for that much.

I'm really getting fed up with PC. Do you hear me PC????

I hate that it's a walmart exclusive. I want the boy one in the worst way. But not for 40.00. And no more owls i tell ya!!!!

I hate that it's a walmart exclusive. I want the boy one in the worst way. But not for 40.00. And no more owls i tell ya!!!!

I am hoping that I find the boy one for $25...you might know...they finally make a boy cart, but they make it uber expensive! :guilty:

I am hoping that I find the boy one for $25...you might know...they finally make a boy cart, but they make it uber expensive! :guilty:

Did you want B is for Boy?? My store had 4 @ $40.

Rumor has it that each store gets 4 of each and no more. I grabbed Billionaire today. I said I wouldn't pay 40 but with the fact that they might only get 4, I didn't want to run the risk of not getting it.

I'm going to check my 3rd WM later this week.
Oh and check the whole aisle!!! Mine had the carts all spread out.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter