24 New Cricut "Lite" Carts- Showing up at Walmart

NemoMom07

Swim Nemo Swim! You are free!
Last night half asleep in bed I was searching the cricut boards and found this thread:

http://www.cricut.com/messageboard/tm.aspx?m=6752426

At first I thought I was dreaming. This morning there is a lot more info on it and some pictures. Not sure if I would want to pay that price, but some of them have got me interested. There is a big thread on 2 peas(where the info started), but I have not found it yet.

Just found this thread at 2 peas( have not read it yet) not sure if it is the one talked about on the cricut boards

http://www.twopeasinabucket.com/mb.asp?cmd=display&forum_id=10&thread_id=2996570

I could use some of them.
Not sure if I like the "lite" carts. There were probably several PC could have combined to do a full cart.

I hope my WM gets some, they've all decimated their craft sections. Mine is 1/2 an aisle.

I like that these Lite ones seem to have boxes at least, unlike the Solutions.

I like the Carousel one as well. :)

Actually, looking closer that the Carousel one...

lite.jpg

What is that globe like object supposed to be? All I can think of is Spaceship Earth! ;) There is a castle to go with it... But really, what is it? :rotfl:

My WM does not even have any of the mini's so I do not know if they will carry these. I have 3 WM in my area, so next time I go out I will check, but I am not going to make a special trip, because WM always gets my wallet.

So far I am interested in the Carousel one and the exteme sports one. I have not seen the Block Party yet, that one sounds interesting. Few others I would like to see, but I can not remember which ones. Too many to keep up with.

Oh and they made a special one for PO3. An entire cart with owls....:rotfl:

Sarah- maybe it is one of those big balls that 4 dirt bikes ride around in at the circus? That is all I can think of. That might be good for Space Ship earth.

Actually, looking closer that the Carousel one...
What is that globe like object supposed to be? All I can think of is Spaceship Earth! ;) There is a castle to go with it... But really, what is it? :rotfl:

On zoom it looks like it might be a loop-the-loop part of a roller coaster ride (?)

So I'm not the only one, who when looking at the pics thought that our owl "loving" DISser would just LOVE that cartridge. :lmao:

I'll be interested to see if these turn out to be Walmart exclusives, because full price is too much to pay. We buy full carts for less than that.

I need the kitty cart, and maybe the carousel one.

My thinking is that they Maybe exclusive for a bit, but eventually everyone else will get them. Some thought on the Cricut MB they may be WM only due to the bar code that listed it with the words "walmart". I know walmart recodes some of their items so they know they do belong to that store and not a different store, because people return items they bought from a different retail. When they specially mark their bar codes they know for sure it is from their store. I think WM put these out a little earlier than they were suppose too. Kinda of like Meijer did with the Robotz and other carts before they were released with PC.

Ok funny girls..... All of you are going to get it!!!!

What is with the flipping owls??????!!!!! I mean enough all ready!!!!

No Luck at j's Shawn. Sorry.

Sarah I think it's a ring of fire??? Maybe.

Did you see the cozy coop on the boy one? NEED IT!!

I'm checking my wallymart tomorrow. I swear p c is trying to put me in the poor house!

Interesting...I would love to see if my WM had them. I would like to see them in the person.

The one I went to in Martinsville didn't have them..but they had several for $39......clearancing them out....

Princeton area WM in NJ didn't have them. They did have older carts on sale for $39 tho. Hopefully they are just making room.

I'll have to go check my WM and see if they have them. I'd really like to have the cat one and the wildlife one. And, the boy one, and ......:rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter