2020 Disney Parks Moms Panel Search

Was it basically just a video of you answering a question similar to the written ones? Anything special about the video?

It was similar to the written questions. Something like "Why do you like to vacation to Walt Disney World?" or something like that.

Congrats to everyone moving on to Round 2 (I’m advancing for WDW)!

For those asking about the video, in the past there has been a choice of two or three questions to answer. The video needed to be 60 seconds or less, and they gave you a maximum file size. You then upload the video to the application site and submit it, along with a few more written questions.

So I'm out. This was my 3rd year applying and last year I made it to Round 2, so this one burns a bit. Good luck to all who advanced!
Sorry to hear you didn’t make it. It was my 3rd time applying also, after making round 2 last year also. It does stink - but there is always next year. Thanks- I think you started this board and it’s been a lot of fun and a good resource. Hopefully you have a Disney trip planned soon!

Sorry to hear you didn’t make it. It was my 3rd time applying also, after making round 2 last year also. It does stink - but there is always next year. Thanks- I think you started this board and it’s been a lot of fun and a good resource. Hopefully you have a Disney trip planned soon!
PS- I should have clarified I didn’t make it this year either :-(

Applied for DCL. Made it to 2nd round. This is my first year applying. I'm guessing not going for WDW was a big factor. Seems like fewer people are interested in DCL. Nervous about the prospect of this video.

Applied for DCL. Made it to 2nd round. This is my first year applying. I'm guessing not going for WDW was a big factor. Seems like fewer people are interested in DCL. Nervous about the prospect of this video.
Just be yourself. The year my friend applied and made the panel she was literally running out the door to work. She was totally herself and in the moment.

I’ve been lurking on this thread for a few weeks, mostly to see when the round 2 emails were coming out. I didn’t get mine by Wednesday and thought that I must just be out. Then yesterday I thought to check my spam and I made it to round 2!!! I’m so glad I checked - I assumed since I got the confirmation email when I submitted my application that I wouldn’t have an issue receiving round 2.

Of course now I’m on a plane cross country to San Diego for work until next Wednesday, so I’m going to have to upload my video from the hotel - I hope the internet is solid!!!

Working on my answers during plane time - instead of the actual work I probably should be doing LOL!

Also squeezing in a Disneyland trip tomorrow - can’t resist when I‘ve got the entire afternoon/evening free and a rental car facility in my hotel and will be about 2 hours from Walt’s Park!

Just got my Round 2 video and questions submitted for DVC. I spent a lot of time working on both, was meticulous with my proofreading, and ultimately feel really good about both. I do know, though, that it’s kind of a crap shoot. Best of luck, fellow Round 2 applicants!

Just got my Round 2 video and questions submitted for DVC. I spent a lot of time working on both, was meticulous with my proofreading, and ultimately feel really good about both. I do know, though, that it’s kind of a crap shoot. Best of luck, fellow Round 2 applicants!
Good luck!! I just submitted mine yesterday (for WDW). Filming a video (which I’ve never really done before!), was the hardest thing I’ve done in awhile!

Submitted mine yesterday! I had a hard time keeping the video to under 50 MB, even after I changed the camera settings. The file when I loaded it onto the computer still said 56 MB, but it uploaded. Hope I didn’t disqualify myself!

Submitted mine yesterday! I had a hard time keeping the video to under 50 MB, even after I changed the camera settings. The file when I loaded it onto the computer still said 56 MB, but it uploaded. Hope I didn’t disqualify myself!

I think as long as you got the green dot, indicating that your video loaded, you're good to go. I believe that if it was more than 50mb, it may have been automatically compressed as it uploaded. If you're not aware, there is a FB group for Disney Mom Panel Hopefuls--it's got a lot of great info (including what I just posted! :))!

I think as long as you got the green dot, indicating that your video loaded, you're good to go. I believe that if it was more than 50mb, it may have been automatically compressed as it uploaded. If you're not aware, there is a FB group for Disney Mom Panel Hopefuls--it's got a lot of great info (including what I just posted! :))!
Thank you! The green dot was there, so I assumed it was ok. Now we wait!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter