2018 Epcot International Food and Wine Festival: August 30 to November 12, 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

I’ve pretty much given up the entire “wine” part of Food and Wine

I’m with you. I can’t really drink without being sick but I can usually get the drinkable chocolate and rose they have in the ghiradelli shop on the festival centre, probably because it tastes like chocolate covered strawberries. I’m more of a food girl because of it.

We will be at the Food and Wine for my DS who will be turning 21 on September 5! I got him a Mickey happy birthday tee shirt with his name and a big "21" on his back. I know we should make sure he has his photo license but are there any other suggestions to making his day more "Magical"? Dinner will be at Teppan Edo!!!

We will be at the Food and Wine for my DS who will be turning 21 on September 5! I got him a Mickey happy birthday tee shirt with his name and a big "21" on his back. I know we should make sure he has his photo license but are there any other suggestions to making his day more "Magical"? Dinner will be at Teppan Edo!!!
Pick up a “Happy Birthday” pin from guest services for him.

Grab a free celebration slushie from Club Cool!

I'll taste a beer if they have an interesting one. but if I want wine or mixed drinks or a whole beer that's going to come from the regular Epcot purveyors, not the festival booths.

I would love the mac and cheese if it didn't have green bell peppers in it. not much use waiting for it to change.

(Make sure the license doesn’t expire on his birthday!)

tumblr_mjpz53LrPv1qd0y0ao1_500.gif

They can’t decide on the price raises. 10% and no one will notice? 20% because we’re Disney? 30% also because we’re Disney? Screw it guys let’s go 40% and just see what happens! ...apparently I’m a bit pessimistic today...

I do wonder it that has something to do with it ... Is Disney planning a higher than usual price increase this year or cutting the beverage size again? They've announced some newer items (without prices), but guests can easily compare year-to-year pricing on the returning items. To control the backlash they may just wait til the kiosk boards are posted

I do wonder it that has something to do with it ... Is Disney planning a higher than usual price increase this year or cutting the beverage size again? They've announced some newer items (without prices), but guests can easily compare year-to-year pricing on the returning items. To control the backlash they may just wait til the kiosk boards are posted

How is it possible to further cut beverage size? When I went 5 years ago you got barely a taste. Anything smaller would have to be poured into a thimble!

Are they having "problems" filling hotel rooms this fall? If so, perhaps they don't want to further discourage folks by posting the prices of the food booths, especially now that they have already cut back on a lot of the special events. By waiting until the last minute to post the prices, they can (and surely will) raise the prices and people might be outside of their cancellation window and "locked-in" to their vacation. Just a thought...

Are they having "problems" filling hotel rooms this fall? If so, perhaps they don't want to further discourage folks by posting the prices of the food booths, especially now that they have already cut back on a lot of the special events. By waiting until the last minute to post the prices, they can (and surely will) raise the prices and people might be outside of their cancellation window and "locked-in" to their vacation. Just a thought...
Not over Jersey week at least (I’ve been searching for Other Epcot Resorts- nada!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter