2017 Epcot International Food and Wine Festival: August 31, 2017 - November 13, 2017

I'm sorry if this has been mentioned already but I have a question about the tickets. If we purchase the 8 ticket package, this includes 1 ticket each for anything at any booth, am i correct? This includes food, dessert and alcoholic drinks? We aren't interested in any of the seminars, just want to walk around and sample all that wonderful cuisine! Thanks!!

For the merchandise, I want that Remy mug. I'm hoping for a poster too that I can frame and put in my kitchen.

I'm sorry if this has been mentioned already but I have a question about the tickets. If we purchase the 8 ticket package, this includes 1 ticket each for anything at any booth, am i correct? This includes food, dessert and alcoholic drinks? We aren't interested in any of the seminars, just want to walk around and sample all that wonderful cuisine! Thanks!!

I believe you are referring to the tasting sampler. We haven't heard anything about it this year, but last year it was $59 + tax for 8 coupons, and $109 + tax for 16 coupons. They were usable for most items at the booths, but some items like flights and champagne were excluded.

Any word on FP for eat to the beat? When do they usually start allowing FP for these to be booked?

Any word on FP for eat to the beat? When do they usually start allowing FP for these to be booked?
I don't believe there were any FP's offered last year for Eat to the Beat. Now that there will be not be any reserved seating for Disney Visa cardholders, maybe FP will return this year for the concerts.

I don't believe there were any FP's offered last year for Eat to the Beat. Now that there will be not be any reserved seating for Disney Visa cardholders, maybe FP will return this year for the concerts.
Did they say they were no reserved seating for disney visa this year? Did I miss this?

Chase isn't sponsoring to festival, so no visa perks.
Ok all my F&w experts, please tell me, as we switched our entire trip to see 2 of these concerts.....what is the best plan of attack to see these concerts other than spending $200 plus dollars on a dinner that I really dont want to eat at to get seating? Waiting in line hours before? Is there any other option? I'm desperate to finalize my plans, FP day is the day after tomorrow.

Ok all my F&w experts, please tell me, as we switched our entire trip to see 2 of these concerts.....what is the best plan of attack to see these concerts other than spending $200 plus dollars on a dinner that I really dont want to eat at to get seating? Waiting in line hours before? Is there any other option? I'm desperate to finalize my plans, FP day is the day after tomorrow.

There wont be a concert that requires you waiting in line for hours for a good seat. Walk by the pavilion about an hour before and see what the line looks like.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter