2017 Epcot International Food and Wine Festival: August 31, 2017 - November 13, 2017

Looked at photo before reading description... "hmm, looks weird, maybe not disgusting" Read description.. "Omg that's a DRINK?! Ick!!" Serious props to anyone here who gives that shot, I won't be able to!
I'm sure some of the Bloggers will give it a try so I can't wait to read their reviews. But like you after seeing the pictures there is no way that thing is being tasted by me. I love Bacon but there are just some things that it doesn't go with and I toss bacon grease. I get cooking with it but drinking it or eating it, no way!

I'm a little peeved at the size of the ice wine. Other wines have a much larger glass and the price is already inflated. BTW. That swine brine looks absolutely disgusting

Icewine is more expensive to make & thus a much smaller pour. :)

I do have to say that we're so excited to see Meeker FroZin available at more places this year! :D

The food blog has actually posted a description for the Swine Brine:
Swine Brine featuring Evan Williams Bourbon (along with apple cider, lemon juice, Dijon mustard, and a Piggy Wing) – $8.25

Guess I was wrong about it containing Bacon Grease but the actual description does nothing to change my mind about trying this one. The consistency looks more like a jelly or pudding I guess because of the sauce on the piggy wing & the mustard.

Hey did anyone find prices for the following:
Refreshment Post and Port
The Chocolate Experience
Block and Hans
Jeffery's Cafe

I think they are all mostly drinks

Thanks in advance

We're not big fans of Via Napoli's food in general, but their Pizza Window is fantastic! It's not open when we go...aside from F&W last year, but we're thrilled!
Just be aware that this is not the same pizza you get in the Via Napoli restaurant.

It's the champagne booth that kills me- sorry "Orchard" booth- but I'm on vacation and if I want to keep buying $16 mini-champagne flutes by George I will! However, I think the Moet I liked a couple years ago was $12 and now it's a rose and $16 but what the heck, time to pad my F&W budget with a bit more...

I actually don't buy much alcohol from the booths, I do the wine tasting deminars and food and wine pairing meals and maybe buy one or two wines from the booths. Not a fan of champagne, got the Dom Perignon last year, took one sip and threw it away.

The food blog has actually posted a description for the Swine Brine:
Swine Brine featuring Evan Williams Bourbon (along with apple cider, lemon juice, Dijon mustard, and a Piggy Wing) – $8.25

Guess I was wrong about it containing Bacon Grease but the actual description does nothing to change my mind about trying this one. The consistency looks more like a jelly or pudding I guess because of the sauce on the piggy wing & the mustard.

Yes, let the bloggers try this one! I have a feeling I will be crying from laughing so hard when I read Josh's post @easywdw.

Hey did anyone find prices for the following:
Refreshment Post and Port
The Chocolate Experience
Block and Hans
Jeffery's Cafe

I think they are all mostly drinks

Thanks in advance

Just keep in mind that none of those locations are considered to be "Official" F & W Kiosks for purposes of using the Tasting Sampler. Each year there have been mixed revues of people being able to use the coupons at these locations. They aren't suppose to accept them so don't count on using the coupons at any of these as well as Fife & Drum & Intermissions Cafe. Also the Joffrey's Coffee Kiosks have a 20% off offer for DVC, AP & Disney Chase Visa.

Hopefully someone can help me. Based on everything I'm reading I'm almost certain the answer is no. But would the sampler ticket be eligible for the Disney Visa 10% off? I haven't seen anyone mention it so it has to be no. Thought it was worth an ask though. Thanks in advance!

The shop parks app has some food and wine souvenirs you can buy online. I took advantage and ordered some items and it does give my discount and best of all I don't have to worry about fitting them in the suitcase when I visit in October!:flower1:

I actually don't buy much alcohol from the booths, I do the wine tasting deminars and food and wine pairing meals and maybe buy one or two wines from the booths. Not a fan of champagne, got the Dom Perignon last year, took one sip and threw it away.
Admittedly I HATE Dom. Had a chance to try it a year ago- ick. My champagne palette is apparently un-refined! C'est la vie, Moët for me :)

Hopefully someone can help me. Based on everything I'm reading I'm almost certain the answer is no. But would the sampler ticket be eligible for the Disney Visa 10% off? I haven't seen anyone mention it so it has to be no. Thought it was worth an ask though. Thanks in advance!
No

My BFF & I got 2 8-tab samplers for our 1.5 day trip a couple years ago and totally regretted it. We were interested in lots of the cocktails but we could barely drink half of most of them because they were SO sugary. However, "ew" factor wasn't a consideration for us. (Not judging btw! Drink sharing isn't for everyone!)

I guess you didn't try the jalapeño margaritas last year? Those were fantastic and not too sweet. My sister-in-law and I drank at least two of them every day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter