2012 Swap Calendar/Preparation

Just adding my 2 cents worth,
I really enjoyed Mazda'a Springtime Secert Sister this past year. Is it possible to do that again and uh, if Mazda doesnt want to host, well, uh, maybe....

Also, are we going to have a Color Swap again? It's my favorite and doesnt involve titles, which I am terrible at and at this time do not even want to try.
And if we are making a MAW book, I am always in for that.

I just wish someone could come here and teach me about my cricut because Im sure I would love it.
:hippie:

Yes, the color swap is always a good one.

Your cricut -- I would love to come and show you, but you are too far away. Have you looked into whether any of the big stores have a class, or just a demonstrator? Have you looked for how-to vidoes on-line? Once you get over your fear of breaking it, I am sure you will find it is really quite easy to manange. It is just too wonderful a toy to remain in the box!

Susan, I will add you know!!!
Sorry to hear DH is shipping out again... many prayers will be said from our home to yours!!!

Feel free to look over the list and jump in where ever you need... Buffy and I would be happy to help you if you need anything....

Okay, I would like the 2 inch letters for parks/lands. Sign ups late January with due date late March or early April if that would work into the calendar.

I had an idea for maybe a spring/summer activity swap. Beach, hiking, swimming, walk in the park, playground type things. I was thinking either mini-kits or title and one element to keep things simple. I could post an interest thread and see what kind of interest there would be.

Thoughts?

Cassey

Those sound good... If you want we can put it on the schedule.. you pick dates for spring/summer swap....

Could you do the very end of January w/ the 2" park/land letters and due date early april? This will keep it away from the MK due date better...

Those sound good... If you want we can put it on the schedule.. you pick dates for spring/summer swap....

Could you do the very end of January w/ the 2" park/land letters and due date early april? This will keep it away from the MK due date better...

How about sign ups for 2 inch letters January 27-30 with a due date of April 11? Or is the due date too close to Easter? I am flexible with the due date can be earlier or later.

Cassey

Hi Nan -- I'll be very happy to hostess the Other Parks Swap and Everyday Swaps again.

I am thinking for Other Parks - signups around July 26, due date Sept 26 and

Everyday Swap signups 9/13 and due 11/14.

Thanks!

ps -- loving all the new ideas!

Heres what I have so far:

Event elements (pages if interest) I can host both in the same swap.
Due Date may 31st

Duo/Couples/Rare/Villians (I added a few if that’s ok )
Jan 20-23
Due date March 15th

Partner Paintcan:
Due to partner- Feb since its pretty empty

If this doesn't work i'm pretty flexible. so whatever works for the whole.

I don't suppose "Other parks"could include DLRP???:rolleyes1 If not I'm sure I can find something else which works :thumbsup2

Can we have sign-ups for the making pages end March and the primas some time in May please? :goodvibes

I don't suppose "Other parks"could include DLRP???:rolleyes1 If not I'm sure I can find something else which works :thumbsup2

I'm up for anything, but Other Parks is usually the non-Disney parks in the Orlando area (Sea World, Universal, Islands of Adventure, Kennedy Space Center). Last time I tried to make the categories work for other places as well. For example, in the Sea World groups we had some specific Sea World stuff but we also had a few with sea animals that would work for almost any aquarium.

But when I do an interest thread, please remind me -- it could be fun to do a few titles of the "other" Disney parks. And you never know if it will work until we try it!

I would be happy to host the sports/activities swap if nobody's claimed it yet. :goodvibes Signups in early to mid February would work great for me...

Also, if there's interest for a Pet swap again this year, I can host it this summer. We had just a few players last year, so if y'all think we should skip this one that's fine with me too. :)

How about sign ups for 2 inch letters January 27-30 with a due date of April 11? Or is the due date too close to Easter? I am flexible with the due date can be earlier or later.

Cassey

On the books Cassey!!! :)

Hi Nan -- I'll be very happy to hostess the Other Parks Swap and Everyday Swaps again.

I am thinking for Other Parks - signups around July 26, due date Sept 26 and

Everyday Swap signups 9/13 and due 11/14.

Thanks!

ps -- loving all the new ideas!

On the books! Thanks!

Heres what I have so far:

Event elements (pages if interest) I can host both in the same swap.
Due Date may 31st

Duo/Couples/Rare/Villians (I added a few if that’s ok )
Jan 20-23
Due date March 15th

Partner Paintcan:
Due to partner- Feb since its pretty empty

If this doesn't work i'm pretty flexible. so whatever works for the whole.

On the books.. let me know when you plan to open the partner paintcan

Can we have sign-ups for the making pages end March and the primas some time in May please? :goodvibes

Let me know sign up dates and due dates.. it's on the books w/ TBA

I would be happy to host the sports/activities swap if nobody's claimed it yet. :goodvibes Signups in early to mid February would work great for me...

Also, if there's interest for a Pet swap again this year, I can host it this summer. We had just a few players last year, so if y'all think we should skip this one that's fine with me too. :)

Let me know sign up dates and due dates.. it's on the books w/ TBA

Nan,

Was just going to send up an interest thread :) But I got distracted cleaning up. Make sure everyone is ready to do it. Then sign ups 13-17ish. Partners & First Challenge 20th. Mail date March 2nd. :) Sound good?

Ok, let's do sign ups for the sports swap from Feb. 10-13th with a due date of April 16th.

Dates for the Pet swap (if there's enough interest). Sign ups June 1-4th with a due date of July 30th.

Thanks Nan!!:)

I would like to host another Surprise swap and also try a new one. I just saw this swap on the Cricut boards...it's ABC only different. You may sign up for whatever letter(s) you want...that letter should be the first letter in the name of a Cricut cart. You then make an item from that cart for each person signed up under that letter. For example...I choose letter P. I use the Pack Your Bags cart and make a flower from the cart. Each letter would have a max of 10 participants. So, you would make up to 10 of each of your items. Each person would list what they planned to make so there are no doubles, but could change their mind as long as we are notified to again avoid duplicates. It would be a fun way to get some items that maybe we couldn't if we don't have certain carts. The guidlines could be the same for all other paper piecings. At least 2 layers and embellishing is up to the creator. I'd like to do sign-ups for this one February 3-6, due in the beginning of April and the Surprise swap in the beginning of May due in mid-July.

Can we schedule the embellishment swap sign ups in Feb. Due in April?
Can we schedule the deco squares sign up in May and due in July?
Anything else tht you need me to help with- let me know!
S :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter