2011 Swap Calendar

Cheryl ~ I have a PM out for tyniknate!
If there are any of mine that interest you, let me know... The school one would be a good one to do....

No--I don't want to step on anyones toes. It looks like most things are filled. I'll think outside the box and see if I can come up with a smaller swap to "get my feet wet" and then maybe if y'all think I can handle it I could do the everyday swap. How would that be?

Cheryl~ you won't be stepping on my toes!!!

Please take it!!!!!! I only marked it down as mine because I wanted to make sure it was done next year.. got lots to do in the school books by graduation 2012!!!!!

Cheryl~ you won't be stepping on my toes!!!

Please take it!!!!!! I only marked it down as mine because I wanted to make sure it was done next year.. got lots to do in the school books by graduation 2012!!!!!

I wasn't swapping when that one was done last year so I'm not really sure how it it set up. I'll think on it ;) Okay--I searched & found the thread. If you really don't want it I'll take it :) Where should it go on the calendar?

Could I perhaps have the "Event Swap"? It looks like it was done in February last year, but, that looks kinda full. Maybe sign-ups in the beginning of March? Due in late April/early May? OR whenever you think is a good time to put it on the calendar.

Nancy, Could I do sign ups for the 2" and 4" letters for Parks/Icons on Sat. Feb. 5th. Due date Sat. April 16th? that gets everyone past Springbreak I believe and allows a few extra weeks in case a vacation is occuring.

I wasn't swapping when that one was done last year so I'm not really sure how it it set up. I'll think on it ;) Okay--I searched & found the thread. If you really don't want it I'll take it :) Where should it go on the calendar?

Could I perhaps have the "Event Swap"? It looks like it was done in February last year, but, that looks kinda full. Maybe sign-ups in the beginning of March? Due in late April/early May? OR whenever you think is a good time to put it on the calendar.

School swap if you want it.. I would say do it first.... sign ups March or so...
Push the Event Swap back a little (mid year) and are you wanting to do elements/pages?

BTW, spoke with tyniknate... character 2" & 4" is open. She would prefer to do elements. So, if you want to do this one since it will be fairly big, I will take the school swap back.... let me know...

School swap if you want it.. I would say do it first.... sign ups March or so...
Push the Event Swap back a little (mid year) and are you wanting to do elements/pages?

BTW, spoke with tyniknate... character 2" & 4" is open. She would prefer to do elements. So, if you want to do this one since it will be fairly big, I will take the school swap back.... let me know...

Event swap would be elements OR maybe mini kits.

Would love, love, love to do 2" & 4" character altered letters :)

As far as the school swap I could totally star with that one since it is elements only. But, if you want that one maybe I could star with a small borders/altered shapes swap. I don't think I've seen one like that.

Let me know what you think.

Thanks, Cheryl

Ok so I want to do sign-ups for DL/DCA Swap June 2nd but I dont know how long to give for the swap last time I saw this swap got HUGE... so like 2-3 months???
And I want to start sign-ups for the recipe swap late August and have it due in October Before Paul comes home.
And if there is any openings for a swap to keep me busy from Nov to June lemme know.
I'd like to make sure the gift tag swap comes back even if I have to bring it back myself!!!

Event swap would be elements OR maybe mini kits.

Would love, love, love to do 2" & 4" character altered letters :)

As far as the school swap I could totally star with that one since it is elements only. But, if you want that one maybe I could star with a small borders/altered shapes swap. I don't think I've seen one like that.

Let me know what you think.

Thanks, Cheryl

Ok, I'll put you for Event- elements/mini-kits (I consider the mini-kits in with the elements alwasy)... :)

I've got you marked just need dates..

Please go ahead with the school swap-elements/mini-kits...

Next step, chose your dates! :)

Ok so I want to do sign-ups for DL/DCA Swap June 2nd but I dont know how long to give for the swap last time I saw this swap got HUGE... so like 2-3 months???
And I want to start sign-ups for the recipe swap late August and have it due in October Before Paul comes home.
And if there is any openings for a swap to keep me busy from Nov to June lemme know.
I'd like to make sure the gift tag swap comes back even if I have to bring it back myself!!!

I would go no more than 2 months. If we have to and you see it is getting TOO big, we will break it down into 2 swaps.

We have the gift tag swap on the list for next year.. if you want it you are more than welcome to have it...

I know I said I wasn't going to hostess next year, but I'm thinking I'd really like some pages for things outside of the parks (Blizzard Beach, mini golf, DTD,etc.). I've hostessed the elements swap for this before, but I'd like to do a page swap for this. I know I won't have time to handle a large swap, but I can do a small one like this.

If there's interest, I'd like to do it with sign-ups in early February and due in early April. Does that sound okay?

That's a good idea Stephanie.

Nancy -- I'd think I'd like to post a page swap too. A parks page swap maybe? Or chracters? Have we done character pages before?

I know I said I wasn't going to hostess next year, but I'm thinking I'd really like some pages for things outside of the parks (Blizzard Beach, mini golf, DTD,etc.). I've hostessed the elements swap for this before, but I'd like to do a page swap for this. I know I won't have time to handle a large swap, but I can do a small one like this.

If there's interest, I'd like to do it with sign-ups in early February and due in early April. Does that sound okay?

Sounds like a plan DIT! Let me know your dates... Outside Parks- Page Swap...

That's a good idea Stephanie.

Nancy -- I'd think I'd like to post a page swap too. A parks page swap maybe? Or chracters? Have we done character pages before?

123SA ~ don't think we've done anything character page except Autograph pages. Either Character or Park Page swap would be nice. I know LM3Ks expressed an interest in Land Page kits for MK especially. Just don't let it get too big.... there are sooooo many options! Let me know which page swap & when... after March would be best by the looks of the calendar especially if you go w/ Character.

Alrighty, I've got dates!!!:thumbsup2

Outside the Parks - Page Swap

sign-ups: February 1
due date: March 29

I feel better. I really didn't like giving up my swaps, but now I have a small one to hostess!!!! I may be able to hostess more (or fill in if we need an angel hostess), but I can't commit now since I don't know how crazy it's going to be with DS graduating and going off to college and all that.

Nancy--How about this?

School: sign-up February 28
due April 11 (6 weeks) OR April 25 (8 weeks)

Event: sign-up July 11
due August 22 (6 weeks) OR September 5 (8 weeks)

Character 2" & 4" letters sign-up September 12
due October 24 (6 weeks) OR November 7 (8 weeks)

I wasn't sure how long to give for "working" time so I left 2 choices :) Please adjust as you think necessary.

Thanks for letting me host--I'm so excited :) :)

Yay for the following:

Cheryl being a host!!

Stephanie changing her mind (at least slightly)!!! I like the idea of the outside of the parks page swap!! I wouldstill really like to see the elements swap too!! ;) Are you sure you won't do both???

Susan thinking about a character page swap!!! I absolutely LOVE this idea!!!! Please do it Susan!!

Yay for the following:

Stephanie changing her mind (at least slightly)!!! I like the idea of the outside of the parks page swap!! I wouldstill really like to see the elements swap too!! ;) Are you sure you won't do both???

Susan thinking about a character page swap!!! I absolutely LOVE this idea!!!! Please do it Susan!!

I second both of these :)

How about May 16 sign up, due July 22 -- for character pages. We'll decide later if we want sketches or not. If that is not good because of the other character swap on the calendar, I'll make it park/lands pages.

No no no -- let's make that park pages. No competing with the character elements. I'll look for different dates for character pages.

are we doing a ABC page swap? I don't want to interfere with that either.

Ok so Dl/ DCA Swap sign-ups 6/2/2011
Due 8/10???? or 8/16/2011

*I forgot I have SDV scrapbook weekend August 24-28

And the Tag Swap Sign-ups 8/30/2011
Due 10/4/2011

These 2 work in my schedule :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter