2011 Card Count Thread

12 birthday invites for Rachel's sweet sixteen :)

DSCN3608.jpg

Cheryl the invites are so pretty! this is going to be one stylish party!

please add one more for me....

made my first card using my new cuttlebug!

P1080399.jpg

Looks like I forgot to post for July.

1 for July that I can remember.

I don't have a photo, but it was a complete knock-off of this.
http://craziestgadgets.com/2009/03/19/recycled-floppy-disk-moving-record-greeting-card/

It was for my geeky DH in Afghanistan, using a floppy I found while cleaning out that he said I could get rid of. Actually, I have a whole large box of them I can get rid of, so I know 2 more people who are receiving this card for their birthdays as they are part time DiscJockeys (DJs). Perfect! :thumbsup2

Sorry I really never paid attention to the opening page. I thought we were just keeping count like the monthly page thread.

My card count should look like this

Jan--02
Feb--39
Mar--04
Apr--17
May--02
Jun--08
Jul--00
Aug--32
Sept--1 so far :goodvibes (9 more and my cards for the year are DONE)

total of 105 cards so far this year. I must say I need 2 more cards and I will be done with all my Christmas cards.
Here is a link to my cards so far (page 6 has the Christmas cards on them)

http://family.webshots.com/album/579467183DFJyCC

thanks for keeping count....

Sorry I really never paid attention to the opening page. I thought we were just keeping count like the monthly page thread.

My card count should look like this

Jan--02
Feb--39
Mar--04
Apr--17
May--02
Jun--08
Jul--00
Aug--32
Sept--1 so far :goodvibes (9 more and my cards for the year are DONE)

total of 105 cards so far this year. I must say I need 2 more cards and I will be done with all my Christmas cards.
Here is a link to my cards so far (page 6 has the Christmas cards on them)

http://family.webshots.com/album/579467183DFJyCC

thanks for keeping count....

cute cards...:worship: that you are almost done with xmas cards...so need to get started on them!

cute cards...:worship: that you are almost done with xmas cards...so need to get started on them!

thank you....It helped that I made 4 or 6 styles of the same card.

I figured with the baby due in December I should get cracking. I'm pretty much done with all the cards I need for the year too (only 9 more).

This month I should have all the cards I need to get me through the year. I hope to start my son's 5th grade school book this month and be done with my 2009 Disney trip next month.

I know with a new baby I'm not going to be able to scrap as much so I'm setting November aside to make as many cards as I can for 2012.

I haven't been posting for awhile. Craft room (and the rest of the house) has been getting a huge makeover so not much done recently.

I did make 2 cards in August and have made 7 so far for September.

Hope to get back to making som Christmas cards this week.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter