2011 Card Count Thread

Just finished my 44 Christmas cards. I love how they came out. Clean & simple and a patriotic color theme since DH is deployed this year. Oh, sorry so HUGE! :D

72B92D00.jpg

Just finished my 44 Christmas cards. I love how they came out. Clean & simple and a patriotic color theme since DH is deployed this year. Oh, sorry so HUGE! :D

72B92D00.jpg

those are beautiful!!! prayers for you and your family and many thanks for your service to our nation :goodvibes

Finally updated! Sorry for the delay. I'll figure out the final counts sometime next week, as people get finished up.

I didn't post 24 cards I made in Dec.

I am up for next year. If you start a thread for it- we will get it stickied and unsticky this one- just put a link to it in the new thread.

Rebecca

I'm in for 2012 as well :) I just got a cuttlebug today... so I have started my 2012 cards tonight!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter