200909?? - Third Annual Fall ladies trip-Sept. 2009

geffric, I'd love to do Boma for breakfast on Tues, 10/6. What time?

I've made some ADRs as backup in case I don't find another to join. I made them all for 2 so anyone is welcome to join me. If more want in I can try to upgrade. I just have to say I love the new on line booking. It's so much easier to fool around with dates and times.

------------------------------------------
Park touring and special events:

Now, I have Rope Drop at Studios on Sat, 10/3 and AK on Sun, 10/4. I'm not guaranteeing I'll make it at opening but just checking so I can note it on my schedule. I read something about Drunkfest on Mon, 10/5. Sounds like my kind of event. Anyone want to fill me in? I also have Jellyrolls for that same day. Any other events or group park touring I'm missing? I'm very flexible and I'm more than willing to go with the flow. I do want to make sure I get to Epcot frequently and will try to fit in a few seminars I might find interesting once I see a schedule. I'm guessing it's too early for that to be out yet.

I think I'm making progress.

we start at 11 at mexico, with i think margarittas.
then on to the next country

i'm doing lunch at tangeriende cafe when we hit that section.

it's gonna be a group thing that day.
eat and drink around the F & W.

i subscribe to the F&W thread.
they have been giving information out on the special events and what is happening to them.

i'll be spending lots of time at epcot this year.

Okay, this is what I have written down so far. Please let me know if I've messed up and invited myself along where there is no room. I'm going to try to make some ADRs (probably for 2) since there are some places I want to eat and I'll need to burn up those credits.

I have:

Thur, 10/1 dinner at Jiko with Diva

Sat, 10/3 dinner at Kona with Mac
Diva, I believe you have lunch at Chefs. What time is that ADR and do you have room?

Sun, 10/4 lunch at CRT with Diva
Possible dinner at Citricos if Diva reschedules. I'm going to make a backup ADR if there is something appealing available.

Mon, 10/5 dinner at LeCellier with Mac

I'll post what backup ressies I make. Anyone else have slots they're trying to fill?

Chefs de France lunch on 10/3 is at noon - I have a seat with your name on it :thumbsup2

I got an ADR at Citricos at 6:25. I see below that you got an ADR for 8:25. Would you be interested in eating earlier?

I see you have an ADR for Yachtsman on 10/1. Would you be interested in joining me there on 10/5 instead? Shirley bailed on me (already) for this one and I have a 6:20 ADR for two.

Are you interesed in doing an Afternoon Tea on the 6th? I'm thinking maybe not - because it isn't on the DDP and you've got all those credits to use. I always do the tea before I got to MNSSP.

geffric, I'd love to do Boma for breakfast on Tues, 10/6. What time?

I've made some ADRs as backup in case I don't find another to join. I made them all for 2 so anyone is welcome to join me. If more want in I can try to upgrade. I just have to say I love the new on line booking. It's so much easier to fool around with dates and times. Here goes:

Wed, 9/30
Wave 1:15pm
Yachtman 7:40

Thur, 10/1
Tutto 1:00pm

Fri, 10/2
Raglan Rd 11:15am
Brown Derby 6:35pm

Sun, 10/4
Citricos 8:25pm

Mon, 10/5
1900 Park Fare 10:00am (what's disney without one character meal)

Tues, 10/6
Narcoossees 6:55pm

I'm not tied to any of these but wanted to have a basis to work from. I need some ADRs as a 'just in case'.
------------------------------------------
Park touring and special events:

Now, I have Rope Drop at Studios on Sat, 10/3 and AK on Sun, 10/4. I'm not guaranteeing I'll make it at opening but just checking so I can note it on my schedule. I read something about Drunkfest on Mon, 10/5. Sounds like my kind of event. Anyone want to fill me in? I also have Jellyrolls for that same day. Any other events or group park touring I'm missing? I'm very flexible and I'm more than willing to go with the flow. I do want to make sure I get to Epcot frequently and will try to fit in a few seminars I might find interesting once I see a schedule. I'm guessing it's too early for that to be out yet.

I think I'm making progress.

You are definitely making progress - after all, it's all about the food and drink, isn't it?

I'm going to join you guys for the Drunkfest. Break off for a while in Italy for lunch at Tutto Italia, then join back up with you until dinner at Yachtsman Steakhouse. Let's hope I don't get too tipsy and fall into the lake on the way to eat!

I'm gonna be at rope drop on the 3rd for TSM Challenge (that's 8:00 as it's an EMH day for DHS). Gives us a solid 3 1/2 hours of quality ride time before I head over to Epcot for lunch. Mac, what's your record for ToT rides in a row?

Hi Everyone,
I have put all of the ADRs on page 1. Hope I didn't miss any but let me know if there are changes or corrections to be made.

DisneyDeeva-I am so jealous of the incredible trip you've planned!! I would love to spend 2 weeks and hit all of the restaurants you've included.

I'm sorry to say that I don't think I'm going to be able to make this trip. I've accepted a new job and I think it would be best not to take time off within the first few months. Also, I have a cousin from California who is visiting me for a week in Sept. and I have to take a few days to spend time with her.
I'm considering joining all of you on Saturday and Sunday. If I leave NYC Friday night and return Sunday night, I'd would at least have two days and could do PFTS. I'll check airfares and keep everyone posted.

Hi Pat

Congratulations on the new job! Sorry to hear that you now have to cancel your trip in the fall. Enjoyed meeting up with you last year but maybe there can be a plan for a Fall 2010 ladies trip! Elaine

Hi Everyone,
I have put all of the ADRs on page 1. Hope I didn't miss any but let me know if there are changes or corrections to be made.

DisneyDeeva-I am so jealous of the incredible trip you've planned!! I would love to spend 2 weeks and hit all of the restaurants you've included.

I'm sorry to say that I don't think I'm going to be able to make this trip. I've accepted a new job and I think it would be best not to take time off within the first few months. Also, I have a cousin from California who is visiting me for a week in Sept. and I have to take a few days to spend time with her.
I'm considering joining all of you on Saturday and Sunday. If I leave NYC Friday night and return Sunday night, I'd would at least have two days and could do PFTS. I'll check airfares and keep everyone posted.

you know i will miss you pat.....
i'm sorry the j.o.b. is in the way for this trip.

every mickey bar i eat will be for you......

if you can swing the weekend, that will be great.
give us a heads up if you do.

congrats on the new job.
in this economy, i don't blame you for being hesitant in taking days off already.

on the adr listing of mine on the front page, there are some openings not listed.
hopefully the readers here will just check on page 18 to see the current/updated one i keep.
i'll quote it every few weeks to keep it from being buried.

maybe we all will call you at home if you can't make it for the weekend.

i know, i'll get the backscratcher and get the gals on the phone with me to sing to you.
wouldn't that be sweet......:laughing:

I'm sorry to say that I don't think I'm going to be able to make this trip. I've accepted a new job and I think it would be best not to take time off within the first few months. .

Sorry that I will miss you.. but i totally understand.. as job is very important and in this market, one can't mess around a take days off..:eek::sad1:

weekend sounds good though

CarolynNC - breakfast ADRs are at 9:30 am.. great you will be joining us..

MAC - do you have me down for this dinner too??

Dinner-Chef de France 6:30 (adr for 4-one opening) Mac, DFD, Marita

Also Pat - I have

10/6 Boma breakfast at 9:30 am
10/8 - Open but have ADRs for Boma dinner 6:45 pm
10/9 Tutto Italia at 6:45 for 4 have 2 open..

Well, here's my dining schedule as it stands today. Any ADRs without someone's name beside it are backup ADRs I booked for 2. Anyone is welcome to join me. If you have openings in your ADRs I may like to join you. :)

Wed, 9/30
Yachtsman 7:40pm

Thur, 10/1
Jiko time??? (with Diva)

Fri, 10/2

Sat, 10/3
Chefs 12pm (with Diva)
Kona 6:10pm (with Mac)

Sun, 10/4
CRT time?? (with Diva)
Citricos 6:25pm (with Diva) I'll cancel my other ADR. I knew you might switch but wanted to have a backup just in case. I wanted to eat here this trip.

Mon, 10/5
1900 Park Fare 10:00am (what's disney without one character meal-might ditch this one-undecided)
LeCellier 6:10pm (with Mac)

Diva, thanks for the invite to Yachtsman on 10/5 but I've already committed to LeCellier. That's a 'do not miss' on my list of eateries. I'll keep the Yachtsman ADR on 9/30 and you are welcome to join me if you can work it into your schedule.

Tues, 10/6
Boma 9:30am (with geffric)
tea (I'd love to do this. I've always done it on my last day but since SW dropped their late flight there just isn't time for a leisurely tea. I may try to make my Narcoossees ADR for later. I really want to eat there but if we have late tea it may be too much. I think I'm already going to be waddling around the parks.)

Mac, thanks for the invite to Coral Reef. I like that restaurant but I've never eaten at Narcoossees and I want to take advantage of all the extra credits I'll have.

Wed 10/7
either late breakfast or early lunch-I might make this a Downtown Disney day and move Raglan Road. I'm also open to joining anyone else who has an ADR for some place I'd like to dine! :)
ME pickup around 3pm

Pat! I'm so sorry but happy about your new job. You might talk with management and kind of feel them out. I've hired lots of employees who come with pre-made plans. It's all part of the work force.

Hi Everyone,

pat, i sent you a pm for the corrections.
(page 18 is the current adr listings i have.)

DFD has some others that she is going to be with for chefs de france.
i couldn't increase my number to a large group and she will make an adr for them.
it is very possible we will be able to see or be around them at the dinnner but i don't have her on my adr. i still have the one opening for that place.

MAC - do you have me down for this dinner too??

Dinner-Chef de France 6:30 (adr for 4-one opening) Mac, DFD, Marita

Also Pat - I have

10/6 Boma breakfast at 9:30 am
10/8 - Open but have ADRs for Boma dinner 6:45 pm
10/9 Tutto Italia at 6:45 for 4 have 2 open..

geffric i do have you down for Chef's.
i sent pat a pm to make the correction.

i am keeping page 18 of my adr listings current.

i can re-quote it, as pages get buried over time.

I made the Chefs ressie due to you!!
that is the one you said you really liked.
i have never been there before but am really looking forward going there!!
there is still one opening for chefs.

Hi Everyone,
Thanks for missing me in advance. The more I think about it, the more I want to join you. I'll see what I can do.
Beth, you're too funny. I think you should stay away from the backscratchers altogether.
I'll try to complete the corrections and add-ons tonight after dinner.

For all of you going to Jiko on this trip, I had the best dinner there last week. I did the sunset safari which was a great experience-the animals are so close you could touch them and the guides know all there is to know about each individual animal. It was a great experience. After that, we had dinner. The group consisted of two Disers (Boom and Leon) and a couple with a young child. They brought out several different appetizers, entrees, and desserts and the chef described everything that was brought to the table. The wine pairings were also good although I normally don't drink that much at one time! I hope you all have a great dinner there.

Well, here's my dining schedule as it stands today. Any ADRs without someone's name beside it are backup ADRs I booked for 2. Anyone is welcome to join me. If you have openings in your ADRs I may like to join you. :)

Wed, 9/30
Yachtsman 7:40pm

Thur, 10/1
Jiko time??? (with Diva)

Fri, 10/2

Sat, 10/3
Chefs 12pm (with Diva)
Kona 6:10pm (with Mac)

Sun, 10/4
CRT time?? (with Diva)
Citricos 6:25pm (with Diva) I'll cancel my other ADR. I knew you might switch but wanted to have a backup just in case. I wanted to eat here this trip.

Mon, 10/5
1900 Park Fare 10:00am (what's disney without one character meal-might ditch this one-undecided)
LeCellier 6:10pm (with Mac)

Diva, thanks for the invite to Yachtsman on 10/5 but I've already committed to LeCellier. That's a 'do not miss' on my list of eateries. I'll keep the Yachtsman ADR on 9/30 and you are welcome to join me if you can work it into your schedule.

Tues, 10/6
Boma 9:30am (with geffric)
tea (I'd love to do this. I've always done it on my last day but since SW dropped their late flight there just isn't time for a leisurely tea. I may try to make my Narcoossees ADR for later. I really want to eat there but if we have late tea it may be too much. I think I'm already going to be waddling around the parks.)

Mac, thanks for the invite to Coral Reef. I like that restaurant but I've never eaten at Narcoossees and I want to take advantage of all the extra credits I'll have.

Wed 10/7
either late breakfast or early lunch-I might make this a Downtown Disney day and move Raglan Road. I'm also open to joining anyone else who has an ADR for some place I'd like to dine! :)
ME pickup around 3pm

Pat! I'm so sorry but happy about your new job. You might talk with management and kind of feel them out. I've hired lots of employees who come with pre-made plans. It's all part of the work force.

Carolyn, ADR at Jiko is at 7:20 and lunch at CRT is at 12:15.

If anyone is interested in joining me, I switched my lunch at Sanaa on the 5th to Tutto Italia so that I can join you guys in Drunkfest at Epcot.

Pat, congrats on the new job! You will be missed but I'm still holding out hope that you can join us for PFTS on the 3rd!

Hi Everyone,

Congratulations with the new job!!! Nice to hear great news like that!!!

Thanks MAC

Well time to finish packing the van, I am going to have a large coffee ( not decaf, real fully leaded coffee) and wait for Eric to finish his final and then drive 14 hours to WDW/US/IOA/U of FL and UCF..

It will be fun when we get there..

geffric........have a safe trip driving. i know you all will have loads of fun.

i just saw on the mfl site a different emh schedule from the link i posted earlier. :confused3

i just pulled up the disney website to look at the calendar.

the EMH dates are different from when i first saw them.

no early entry for dhs on saturday.
the early entry/emh is for epcot on that saturday..........:eek:

i see other changes that surprised me.........

this is the disney site that i looked at:

http://disneyworld.disney.go.com/ca...ly_endDate=20091009&asmbly_startDate=20090930

Mac, Last night, I finally had a chance to double check the WDW website against what I have. The a.m.EMH at DHS on 10/3 was the only change I could find. Since there are a.m.EMH listed on all the Saturday's in October except that one, it's quite possible that it's just an error on Disney's part. We'll have to keep on checking.

If anyone is interested, I've added an ADR for Kouzzina on 9/27 and have room at the table for company.

TTFN!

i would love to join you at Kat's new place but i won't be arriving until the 30th.

if anyone sees a change in the emh schedule before i do, i hope you post the new info here.

Sorry I haven't been around. It's hard, working for yourself, and if I get on the DIS a whole day can go by.

Here are my adds, queries etc, to the ADR's. Mine are in red:

Our ADRs

Thursday, 9/24/09-Paradiso 37 cocktails, dinner at The Adventurer's Club-Disney Deeva

Friday, 9/25/09-Boma breakfast-Disney Deeva
WDW meets Yeehaw Bob at POR-after Epcot closes.

Saturday, 9/26/09-Dole Whip meet at 10:00 in Adventureland
WDW Radio Lunch meet at FlameTree BBQ
Expedition Everest Challenge and After race party in AK-DisneyDeeva

Sunday, 9/27/09-Sweet Sundays-10:30 AM -registration opens 8/11/09.
Dinner-Citricos, MK after for evening EMH-DisneyDeeva

Monday, 9/28/09-Lunch Tutto Italia, Dinner Brown Derby-DisneyDeeva has two extra seats for both of these

Tuesday, 9/29/09
Lunch-The Wave
Dinner-Flying Fish (ADR for 2) DisneyDeeva & Dancind (what time?)

Wednesday, 9/30/09
Lunch-50s primetime cafe-DisneyDeeva and Shirley and family.
Dinner Chefs 6:50: Dancind, RachelTori & friend - room for one more!

Thursday, 10/1/09
Dinner at Jiko-DisneyDeeva, Shirley (ADR for 3)
Backstage Magic Tour-DisneyDeeva, Shirley, Macraven
Wave dinner 6:05 :Macraven & Dancind

Friday, 10/2/09
Lunch-Coral Reef, Dinner Artist Point-DisneyDeeva, Shirley
Dinner-Grand Floridian Cafe-Macraven (one opening)

Saturday, 10/3/09
TSM Challenge-everyone
LUnch-Chefs de France-DisneyDeeva (ADR for 3)
Dinner-Kona 6:10 pm Macraven, Marita, Carolyn, geffric
PFTS-DisneyDeeva, RAchelTori, DisneyFreakNUmeroUno, and anyone else who wants to join.

Sunday, 10/4/09
Lunch-CRT-DisneyDeeva looking for others to join her
F&W all evening.
Dinner-Tony's 5:50-Mac, Marita, geffric (one opening)
Dinner – California Grill 7pm: Dancind (one opening) might change it to earlier

Monday, 10/5/09
Lunch-Sanaa (ADR for 2) DisneyDeeva
Dinner-Yachtsman-DisneyDeeva and Shirley
Dinner-Le Cellier 6:10, Mac, Marita, geffric, CarolynNC

Tuesday, 10/6/09
Fort Wilderness Segway Tour
Tea at Gardenview Lounge-DisneyDeeva has not yet made an ADR-anyone interested?
Dinner-Coral Reef, 6:10 (Adr for 2) Macraven
What happened to Kona at 5?
MNSSHP

Wednesday, 10/7/09
Lunch-Tusker House DisneyDeeva
Dinner-Narcoossees-DisneyDeeva
Lunch-Plaza Restaurant 11 am (adr for 3-one opening) Macraven, DFD
Dinner-Chef de France 6:30 (adr for 4-one opening) Mac, geffric, Marita

Thursday, 10/8/09
Dinner-Rose and Crown-DisneyDeeva

Friday, 10/9/09
Breakfast Kona Cafe-DisneyDeeva
AFternoon at F&W
Early dinner at California Grill-DisneyDeeva.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter