2009 Annual Scrapbooking Challenge--Updated thru DEC (12,025)

Awesome job, everyone!! And thanks again SO much to Buffy for being the awesome updater when things went WAY WONKY in my life!!

Soooo. . .did we decide ONE BIG THREAD for 2010 with the totals, but 1st post scrapping, 2nd post cards, 3rd post crafts? Is that right? Can't wait to kick it off!!

Do you want to know how insane I am? I read the thing about "as soon as you get it going" and I was going to quote and ask you if you wanted me to do it now or wait until we got into January?

And then, I thought, "HELLOOOOO, FUZZY!!! It's already January!!" :rotfl2:

I'll get that up and going this weekend!! If anyone has any suggestions or any category suggestions for cards/crafts, let me know!

You can wait until the Jan challenge is over if you want.

Can't help with the cards. Maybe talk to morgansmom2000, she did the card challenge for Dec.

You can wait until the Jan challenge is over if you want.

Can't help with the cards. Maybe talk to morgansmom2000, she did the card challenge for Dec.

No, I can go ahead and get it going. That way, it's up when we're ready--I just couldn't believe that I knew it was a new month/new year, but didn't realize we were into January! My brain is leaving!!

smilie-QueenKingOfTheCrop.gif
Croppin' Queen/King (1000-1099 pages):

RloveW: 1328

Holycow! You're not just a Croppin' Queen, you're a Scrapping Goddess!!!
adore.gif

Where do you find time to eat and sleep:confused3 That is an awesome ammount of scrapping!

Thanks for updating our numbers Buffy :) I'm glad to see how many I did - hopefully I can kick it up a few pages this year and get Journaling Genius.

Congratulations everyone on a great year of scrapping!!

Well.... better late than never, but I finally had moment to pull down my tally sheet for last year and add up the numbers. I OFFICIALLY ended the year with 261 pages completed.................P

I will get the rest added now!

Thanks so much! You are sweet for doing it so quickly (and so late in the game!). Don't know why it matters so much, but I LOVE seeing that number officially next to my name!! Now on to 2010!!!................P

Hey, I just noticed that my November pages didn't get added to my total. There were only 3 pages but that did bump me up to 271.

Thanks!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter