2008 OE sent and recieved

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just arrived back in Michigan! I am at work though, however I checked with my son and he said there is a package waiting for me at home!! I will report on it later tonight or tomorrow morning!!

wondering if the one Ryan arrived

to a little boy who liked Star Wars

We were the ones on vacation until last night! We arrived home from Disney to a package for Shayne, a cute Star Wars ornie, Emperor Palpatine. Im sure it arrived early in the week but we left on the 16th and returned on the 23rd. Thanks again!

Hi Gina :santa: I got your package as well while I was away. Thank you!

A Hallmark Keepsake Nutcracker Mickey, I LOVE IT! I have to say, I was very sad that I did not find any ornies in Disney last week that I just "had to have" THIS REALLY MAKES UP FOR IT! He is ADORABLE!

a star with Mickey in a santa hat, very cute too!

a light up Mickey Christmas pen, which I decided I will use for my Christmas card writing, to entertain myself!

A Gingerbread cookie cutter, just bought a roll of gingerbread cookie dough, so we will be using that this week!! very handy!

3 Gingerbread ornies, the boy, the girl, and the house!

Gingerbread shapped playing cards, the kids will want to open them, but they do know how obsessive I am about my Gingies!

AND homemade AWESOME smelling gingerbread dough ornies cut in the shape of Mickey!! They smell like the Christmas store in Downtown disney!!
what tree should they go on:confused:

Thanks again Gina! great job! I love them all!:yay:

I would love your recipe for the dough ornies if you would like to share...........:flower3:

ps I forgot, there were Disney candy canes as well!

Woo Hoo!!! All the kids are accounted for, I believe. It looks like we are waiting on 5 arrivals, some are foreign, and some were mailed out at the end or a bit later, but I think we are doing well. One domestic package is taking it's sweet time, must be on the sight seeing route. I am hoping it will arrive today.

Ok.... finally back on to report what I received Friday from Christine G (sorry it doesn't list your dis name)

A Lenox Minnie Princess Ears Ornament (LOVE IT!)
2 Hand-blown Glass Hot Air Balloon Ornaments
3 Snowmen Ornaments
A Santa Dish Towel
2 Packs of Ornament Hangers
Christmas Stationary that includes: thank you cards, a journal, note cards & note pad
Holiday Beaded Key Chain
Pocket size Beaches 2009 Calendar
Betty Crocker Creative Cupcakes Calendar (a different recipe each month!)
Yankee Candles votives/tea lights in Berry Tangerine, Good Morning, Brazilian Passion Fruit, Spiced Cocoa, Cider Donut & Coconut Cookie Bar ( These all smell Delicious! I love Candles!!!)
And a lovely Princess Aurora Christmas Card!

thanks so much Christine I love everything! you spoiled me! :hug:

I loved this exchange!

I Love Christmas and collecting ornaments. It is one of the "collections" I have that dh doesn't give me too much grief over!! :banana:

Mine got mailed out on Friday
I received it!! I got a really cute Hallmark Minnie *letter to Santa* ornament and a very cute Santa pinecone ornament that didn't quite survive the trip to my house....he got a little smooshed!!

Thank you so much Jenny! I will surely cherish these ornaments for many years to come!

OH no a smushed Santa. I just can't win with the mailings. I have more problems sending things and not having them get completely trashed. I wonder if its my post office or something. Is he fixable?

Got mine yesterday! Thank you cherry-pops!

There was a set of very cool colored ornaments, some snowflakes (and they didn't melt!), some delish candy canes, a cute minnie stocking, some adorable xmas cards and garland.

Thanks so much!

:goodvibes Your welcome Alisa, I'm glad you had fun!

Christine G=tinktwins :cheer2:

OH no a smushed Santa. I wonder if its my post office or something. Is he fixable?

The snowman atop the pinecone is fine.....it is the pinecone that got crushed. I will try and *fluff* the edges up and maybe try and glue them!?!

OK, I will be re-verifying all that have not reported receiving and will be sending out PMs to those senders. I do believe that it is only our friends in the non US countries that are late, either they have not received in Canada or the UK or theirs is still on the way here.

I got a beautiful lenox mickey ears ornament with my name on it. Not sure who sent it...no note inside. Thank you to whomever sent it.

I got a beautiful lenox mickey ears ornament with my name on it. Not sure who sent it...no note inside. Thank you to whomever sent it.

That was me-sorry it was so late!

Still no news on these last few packages?? Hope they get to their destinations soon!! I know the package I sent was said to have been received....but receiver has yet to report it was for sure delivered. :upsidedow :santa:

HAPPY THANKSGIVING Dis'ers!!

Just waiting for confirmation on 2, one was reported to be at the Canadian PO, the other I am waiting for an answer from my PM.

Sorry for not posting sooner but I got my box on Tuesday. Thanks to Roxy(Pixie Dust32) for the great ornaments, I got:

Heart Ornament
Santa Claus Ornament
Candy Cane Jingle Belle ornament
Lighthouse Ornament
2 dog ornaments
2 votive candles

Thank you so much, hope I didn't forget anything.

First off,I'm sorry to my sender that I havnt yet reported on my package.I got it from the post office but havent opened it yet.I busy getting ready for my weekend away(I am still away wont be back until late Sunday night)So when I sit down on Monday I will let everyone what you sent.
Secondly,if I read right my package hasnt been received yet??That is ridiculous.If it doesnt show up this week, I will resend.Sorry!

My exchange arrived...........:cool1: I got from Kelly the following:

2 soft snowmen (1 lg and 1 sm) ornaments

mittens ornament

I have a lot of country ornaments on my tree and they will be right at home. I lOVE THEM!!

TY Snowman Jingle Beanie

3 McDonalds Christmas pins

Toronto Maple Leafs wash cloth

Mickey lightpen

Thank you very much for the snowmen can't wait to put them up on my tree.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter