2008 OE sent and recieved

Status
Not open for further replies.
Glad Lindsays arrived from Abby I'll assume the one Ryan sent arrived too they were mailed at the same time

Lindsay has another one that was ordered from Disney Shopping the day we got names but is on backorder their estimated shipping date was not til Dec 4tho so we sent Hannah Montana to hold her over!

Glad Lindsays arrived from Abby I'll assume the one Ryan sent arrived too they were mailed at the same time

Lindsay has another one that was ordered from Disney Shopping the day we got names but is on backorder their estimated shipping date was not til Dec 4tho so we sent Hannah Montana to hold her over!

You're so sweet!

I'm glad Abby got hers safely too! :)

No news today? I hope everyone has sent. I have 3 that said they were mailing Monday, but they have not posted. I will be checking in with them and hopefully we will at least be all sent.

Anything arrive in MA yet? I was hoping it would be there by now. :confused3

Anything arrive in MA yet? I was hoping it would be there by now. :confused3

Got it yesterday! I got two lovely glass ornaments, two sparkly reindeer, an origami ornament, a snowflake and a box! Lovely oranaments!

Mine's been shipped!

I will track down the packages and PM anyone with questions that posts them here.

Thanks, exchangers.

I recieved my package today. I recieved a lovely Tinker Bell orniment with 2008 on it, plus a red bird to clip onto my red/gold tree.

Thank you so much I love both of them.

there is a tiny little nameplate wit your name engraved on it that you are supposed to stick on the ornament.

happy holidays!

I recieved my package today. I recieved a lovely Tinker Bell orniment with 2008 on it, plus a red bird to clip onto my red/gold tree.

Thank you so much I love both of them.

Mine was just received.

In the box was

1 Winnie the Pooh ornament
1 Piglet Pez
1 Palm tree ornament

Thanks

i just got home an opened my package!

thank you so much sonogirl! i love the ornament so much!

i got:

a big glass peppermint mickey head ornament
a cute penguin/polar bear dish towel (this is adorable!)
a mug with a beach scene on it (reminds me of the beaches in ma)
2 hot apple cider packets (yum!)

i'm so glad to finally have a big glass mickey head ornament from disney, you have no idea. every time i go down there i want to bring one back, but i'm always afraid i'm going to break it, so i never buy one. so i absolutely love the ornament! thanks again!! :goodvibes

A big thank you to someone for the package received today.
(sorry, I don't know your DIS name)

I received an Advent Candle, (Yes, I do like those)
A really cute little decoration that looks like a tree with
light-up candles. (Have just the spot for that)
One gold and one silver glittery ornament (you put sparkle
in my day):)
And two gold cherub ornaments ( these are so cute they may
find a home in the curio after they leave the tree)

Thanks again, I love everything that you chose.:goodvibes

A big thank you to someone for the package received today.
(sorry, I don't know your DIS name)

I received an Advent Candle, (Yes, I do like those)
A really cute little decoration that looks like a tree with
light-up candles. (Have just the spot for that)
One gold and one silver glittery ornament (you put sparkle
in my day):)
And two gold cherub ornaments ( these are so cute they may
find a home in the curio after they leave the tree)

Thanks again, I love everything that you chose.:goodvibes

That was from Danauk!

Nothing?

I am giving this till mail time tomorrow then PMs and Emails will go out to senders whos packages havent been recieved. I will be asking about delivery confirmation, etc.

I was really hoping that there would be 100% sent and recieved. I don't want to be a cynic, but I think I am going to get burned, again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter