2008 Annual Scrapbooking Thread--UPDATED through December!!

Those smilies are so cute! What an awesome thing to aspire to! Thanks ladies!!!

I was going to go for 600, five more than last year, because I figured that was reasonable, even before I saw that would make me a scraptacular success! Excellent! :thumbsup2 Now it just needs a smiley to make me work like crazy! ;)

I'm new to this....are these real crpped pages or digital pages???

I don't think I would ever have 600 things to ever scrap about....That's just amazing:scared1:

Realistically, I will be very happy to scrap 400 pages this year and be in the Photo Phenom category, but if I can make it to Scraptacular Success I will be THRILLED. My goal is 400 and I'll see what happens. ;)

Priceless Memory Preserver has a new smilie, thanks to RRBB!! Check it out! :)

I'm dreaming, and going for Scraptacular Success!

Thanks- this will be fun! It's great to have found a group that is so excited about scrapbooking.

Could someone answer a terribly newbie question for me? The goals and chart... that's so we have something cool to call ourselves? Like a rank? Something that I guess we'd put in a sigfile? If I'm not understanding it, could you point me to somewhere that it's explained?

Could someone answer a terribly newbie question for me? The goals and chart... that's so we have something cool to call ourselves? Like a rank? Something that I guess we'd put in a sigfile? If I'm not understanding it, could you point me to somewhere that it's explained?

They chart is designed so that you are placed in a level by the number of pages you have scrapped SIOH and RRBB try to make cool names and smilies for all of them so everyone feels good about the scrapping they are doing. You simply post to here or on the monthly scrapping thread how many pages you finished in the month (the monthly thread has someone else who tallies you pages for you) and then are in the category you earn. People are listing the level they would like to achieve by the end of the year.

Rebecca

They chart is designed so that you are placed in a level by the number of pages you have scrapped SIOH and RRBB try to make cool names and smilies for all of them so everyone feels good about the scrapping they are doing. You simply post to here or on the monthly scrapping thread how many pages you finished in the month (the monthly thread has someone else who tallies you pages for you) and then are in the category you earn. People are listing the level they would like to achieve by the end of the year.

Rebecca

Cool... thanks. Is this for paper scrapping only or digiscrapping too?

Cool... thanks. Is this for paper scrapping only or digiscrapping too?

Both- we have never diferentiated- although I think some of the categories mnake more sense when it come to tradditional scrapbooking. I have used pages made both ways in my count.

Rebecca

Both- we have never diferentiated- although I think some of the categories mnake more sense when it come to tradditional scrapbooking. I have used pages made both ways in my count.

Rebecca

In that case I'm going to go for Crop Champion. That's a couple of pages a week and considering it took me 2-3 hours to do a page last weekend, that'd be a good start.

Thanks for your patience with the newbie questions.

In that case I'm going to go for Crop Champion. That's a couple of pages a week and considering it took me 2-3 hours to do a page last weekend, that'd be a good start.

Thanks for your patience with the newbie questions.

Good luck and feel free to add your count to our January scrapping challenge also. I will be updating the list later tonight.

rebecca

Can you believe that I've yet to venture to this thread.....:confused3

I can't believe all the fun things I may have missed?

But now I'm here! After 2 years of dismal scrappin due to baby 4 being born in 06 (had major pregnancy complications) Plus the horror of any scrapper...a flood and half my supply being completely lost:sad: Then adjusting to life with 4 kids.

08 needs to be my comeback year!:thumbsup2

These goals will be an awesome motivator. Now I just need to get off the boards to scrap:rotfl:

Ok my goal is going to be Memories Maven with 250 pages. With the super shooting toward 500 pgs in the Master Scrapper catagory.

So here are my album goals:

Finish youngest DD's baby book (current project)
Atlanta/PCB FL family vacation from 07
update DH and mine Anniversary album (need to do 10th 06, 11th 07 and upcoming 12th 08)
a mimi pre-Disney trip book (to add pic's right away upon arriving at home to use with my TR on the boards and for fun!
a mini Disney schedule book for DS who has special needs (idea off disABILITIES thread)
Disney 08 trip
DS and DD's (going on 9) Age 6-7 That's 2 seperate albums

I think that is a good start, hope to add to it!

Now some questions:

Are we counting each individual page? not just layouts, most of mine are 2 pgs each.

Where do I find the monthly challenges and where do I post my success?

Thanks!

need to logout now to get some homestuff done, then plan to scrap for the afternoon! Wish me luck. (have to count up what I've done so far this month too.)

This is going to be FUN!:thumbsup2 :goodvibes

Now some questions:

Are we counting each individual page? not just layouts, most of mine are 2 pgs each.

Where do I find the monthly challenges and where do I post my success?

:welcome: mousescrapper!

Yes, you count each individual page that you complete, so a 2 page layout would count as 2 pages.

The monthly challenge thread is in the scrapbooking forum where you found this thread. Just look for a thread titled something like, "January Scrapping Challenge" and post the number of pages you have completed. The person who completes the most pages for the month hosts the challenge the following month and the hostess is the one who tallies all of your pages and sends out a small gift to the winner.

I hope that helps! Enjoy getting things done!

I will call myself a Memory Maven this year! I'll have to count how many I did last weekend and let you know how I'm doing so far.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter