2008 Annual Scrapbooking Thread--UPDATED through December!!

i'll probably be an adhesive ace (sad but true) but i really want to be a sticker kickin' but with a rhode island accent~ which would make it......
sticka kickin'!!!:rotfl:

i just love that one.

a girl can hope right?;)

Realistically, I have to go with Priceless Memory Preserver. That's the 100-199 category. I did 103 in 2007, and I think I can do at least the same this year. I hope to go way over my 2007 total, but I want to keep it real for now:). I didn't get a dedicated scrapping area until 09/07, and once I got that together, my productivity increased.

I'm going to set a realistic goal of 180 pages which would make me a Priceless Memory Preserver. Reaching this goal would put me 3 times over my total of 53 pages done in 2007.

I would really, really like to achieve the Scraptastical Scrapper level with a round total of 360 pages for the year. This is only 30 pages per month but I'm not going to hold my breath considering how slowly I scrap.

Thanks SIOH for doing this. You are such a motivator!

I'm going to set a realistic goal of 180 pages which would make me a Priceless Memory Preserver. Reaching this goal would put me 3 times over my total of 53 pages done in 2007.

I would really, really like to achieve the Scraptastical Scrapper level with a round total of 360 pages for the year. This is only 30 pages per month but I'm not going to hold my breath considering how slowly I scrap.

Thanks SIOH for doing this. You are such a motivator!

It's the ex-cheerleading coach in me! I'll be trying to make up scrapping dance routines next!! :rotfl2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

Hi everyone! I am new to this thread. I have been scrapbooking for around 10 years, but last summer switched to digital scrapbooking. I am really enjoying the new products out there for digital scrappers. Since this is my first year to try your categories, I am shooting for Master Scrapper. I have already completed 3 pages this year!

i'll probably be an adhesive ace (sad but true) but i really want to be a sticker kickin' but with a rhode island accent~ which would make it......
sticka kickin'!!!:rotfl:

Wouldn't it be "wicked sticka kickin'"? Or is that limited to the immediate Boston area:rotfl2: ??

Hi everyone! I am new to this thread. I have been scrapbooking for around 10 years, but last summer switched to digital scrapbooking. I am really enjoying the new products out there for digital scrappers. Since this is my first year to try your categories, I am shooting for Master Scrapper. I have already completed 3 pages this year!

Welcome aboard, Briar Rose!!! We're glad you joined us--we're a fun bunch!! :cool1:

ok, that's my goal!! :thumbsup2

See, it's got the best name!

Wouldn't it be "wicked sticka kickin'"? Or is that limited to the immediate Boston area:rotfl2: ??

I'm just picturing Matt Damon saying that right now! :rotfl2:

My goal is 10/month or 120 so Priceless Memory Preserver. I definitely think it is doable.

My goal was going to be 365, one for each day of the year. Now seeing the rankings I'm upping the goal to 400 so I can acheive Photo Phenom status. :)

OMG Kim that is way too funny! that is exactly what i'm shootin' for....

wicked sticka kickin'

that is sooooo new england!!!!!

Check it out!! RRBB made us some more AWESOME smilies! They are in the first post. She's working on more wonderful ones for the other categories, too! :dance3:

I'll get the smilies put back on the old ones, also, and we'll be good to go! :cheer2:

And we have 3 new smilies--including one for the awesome Sticker Kickin' category! RRBB made these for us, too! Thanks again!! :thumbsup2

Ok, love the new Sticka Kickin smilie!

We have more new smilies. . .and a category name change! We changed "Scraptastical Scrapper" to "Journaling Genius"! Thanks again, RRBB, for the smilies! :worship:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter