20051002 Boston meet--Oct. 2nd--Come meet Jerry's new girl!

TLinden16 said:
And don't forget to bring more gifts this time--and for Kathy too.
:rolleyes: :flower3: x2???

And...I am not indecisive....I'm spiritual!!!! Just trying to honor my spiritual committments. Too bad I caved to the promise of a good time!!! So much for true spirituality!!! Do I get points for going to the early service and almost fulfilling my obligations to my ladies??? Let's see....on the one hand..church and my committment to my choir or on the other hand...a good time with DISers. Yeah..like there's any contest!!! See you all on Sunday.

goofy4tink said:
:rolleyes: :flower3: x2???

And...I am not indecisive....I'm spiritual!!!! Just trying to honor my spiritual committments. Too bad I caved to the promise of a good time!!! So much for true spirituality!!! Do I get points for going to the early service and almost fulfilling my obligations to my ladies??? Let's see....on the one hand..church and my committment to my choir or on the other hand...a good time with DISers. Yeah..like there's any contest!!! See you all on Sunday.

Cool! :banana:

:banana: pops up everywhere!

So, what does everyone wear to this place? Ive never been.

Oooohhh....I am sad, I can't come :(
but hope you all have a WONDERFUL time!!!

Karen, have Jerry hug webmaster Kathy for me.
Katie, hug Diane for me.
Someone needs to hug Marsha for me too, she was the first DISer I ever met in person, in the lobby of a TGIFridays' in Marlboro Mass more than 4 years ago!
Anyway...you get the idea! :grouphug:

Kathy has survived day one in Boston. We went on a Duck Tour. Walked through the fruit market at Haymarket. Had dinner at a little cafe in the North End. Went to the Improv Asylum. And what trip to the North End would be complete without a stop at Mike's Pastries?

Casual dress is fine for Fire & Ice. I'll be wearing jeans and a t-shirt or blouse or something.

I'll see you all at 11:00 tomorrow morning! Is everyone all set to get there?

Yep, all set. All showered and getting prettied up!! Just making sure there are no last minute changes. See you all in a few hours!!! And jeans here too!!

I'm getting ready too. Wearing my Lime Green Ball Gown with matching Tinkerbell Slippers, got my singing spoon, lots of glitter (it's all about glitter, ya know) and my flashing thingys and.....................OOPS, wrong DIS Meet :rotfl: :rotfl2: :rotfl: .

See ya at 10 Diane :cool1:

ROFL, Kathy!

I just got in from my run...guess I should shower quickly. I may have gotten a babysitter. Yay!
Still debating what to wear though. UGH!

We are about to walk out the door! I'm wearing denim shorts, Disney Cruise Line shirt, and Mickey Mouse socks :earboy2:

Can't wait to see everyone!! :3dglasses :sunny: :flower:

P.S. It'll just be the 2 of us, DSs have decided to not come with us. lol

Hey guys! What a great time we had. Hope you are all enjoying your Stone Cold Creamery!

I should have some pictures soon. :banana:

Heres Karen getting in that Disney Spirit. Too bad they wouldnt make us Mickey pancakes.
f20cc4c1.jpg

Everyone at the table
f20cc4c0.jpg

The other view of the table
f20cc4c2.jpg

Everyone outside on the sidewalk where we stayed and talked for probably an hour! L-R, Goofy4tink Magiroux, Mackey Mouse, Joe AKA Zarr (or is it Zarr AKA Joe?) SeaSpray, WebmasterKathy obstructed in back, SS's, DH, CapeCAD(I hope I got that name right), Mackey's DH, Tommy, and me, CamColt. Of course, thats our favorite Boston Diver, TLinden16, diving in front. WebmasterAlex and his DD Alison had left already to go to a soccer game. :cheer2:
f20cc4c3.jpg

And for the big finish... :banana: impressions
f20cc472.jpg

f20cc46a.jpg

Glad everyone had a fun time :flower:. I hope next time my DH and I can meet up w/ all of you. Did you talk about a date for another meet? :teeth:

Just got home and I am soooooo stuffed. Had a great time you guys!!!!!! Nice pictures Katie!!!!! You are most quick!!

CapeCAD and I have been home for a while, finally getting around to posting on here. lol

Anyway, it was WONDERFUL to meet all of you!! And it was great to see Joe again :hug: and MackeyMouse and her DH, and Alex and his DD :) We had a blast! CapeCAD has already downloaded all the pictures, including the many incriminating shots of TLinden ;), and I will try and get them on the 'net, and on here, later! :sunny:

Just got home too. Having pot roast that hubby made...quite good. I'll be rolling to bed soon.

Had a great day with everyone. I love the pitcures Katie!!!!!!

Nice to see everyone is rolling home now...or are you still standing on the sidewalk, posting? :teeth: It was really great to meet those that I hadnt before, and to see some familiar faces too. What a great warm up that was for December. :banana:

Nice to meet you all, we had a good time and would love to do it again some time.

I usually do not venture out of the VMK thread much, so I hope to see more of you there at some point.

I had a great time seeing everyone! Boy, did we eat...

After Fire and Ice and ColdStone Creamery, we wandered through Boston Gardens and the Commons and some cemetaries (we found the graves of John Hancock, Mother Goose, Paul Revere and some others).

Thank you to the whole friendly Massachusetts crew for making the Texas girl feel welcome! :teeth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter