20051002 Boston meet--Oct. 2nd--Come meet Jerry's new girl!

TLinden16

Scotty and Ray at Jelly Rolls are the best!
Hello Boston area DISers,

It's time yet again to plan for a Boston area DISmeet, and what's a better reason than having a meet in honor of the new girl in Jerry's life, who will be joining us all the way from Dallas Texas! Henceforth, this meet will be known as:

Jerry Does Dallas

(Please remember this is a family board--keep the comments PG13)

Who, you may be asking, is this new woman in Jerry's life, and why is she coming all the way from Dallas to spend time with Jerry and his Boston area friends.

She's tall, she's nice, she's pretty, she's blond, she's smaht. She's the gal who stole Jerry's heart, and briefly made him want to move to Dallas until he realized he'd be forced to use the letter R there.

Who is this mysterious woman who is trying to take Jerry from the city that he knows and loves, and the great group of DISers who he considers family?

Why, it's the DIS's own nice girl, WebmasterKathy!

So, please join Jerry, WebmasterKathy, and assorted DISers for Sunday morning brunch. Here's the details:

Date: Sunday, October 2nd, 2005
Time: 11:00 a.m. eastern time (don't forget to change your watch, Kathy)
Place: Fire & Ice
205 Berkeley St.
Park Square Building
Boston, MA
617-482-FIRE (3473)​
Fire & Ice serves and all you can eat brunch/lunch for $13.95 for adults, and $5.95 for kids 12 and under. You can find them on the web at www.fire-ice.com

Hope to see you there!

Cast of characters:
WebmasterKathy (our guest of honor)
Jerry (the man of the hour)
TLinden16 (does she have to go)?
Magiroux (wicked)
Zarr aka Joe (if the planets are alligned and he remembers ;)
NHAnn & DH (because I decided they are going whether they like it or not)
Seaspray, CapeCad, and their boys (woot woot)
Glo
WebmasterAlex and daughter
Camcolt with DH and sons
The indecisive Goofy4Tink
MackeyMouse and her sweet husband

Trying to take our beloved Jerry from "Bahstahn", the land of No R's?????

I, for one, want to meet this most persuasive lady!!!

I'll be there!!

Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :banana:

Woo hoo....WM Kathy finally comes to wicked pissah Bahstin! :)

Karen - count me as a "maybe"...not sure if I can make it yet..........

:scared1: :cheer2: :banana: I'm in!!!! Well, as long as I can find my way in!! Putting it on my calender.

Hey! sounds like fun....
I love the brunch idea...

we just got back from a week of R&R in Maine...my house is a mess, piles of laundry and mail...
October is busy for us but I will check with DH and look at the calendar and get back here to let you know!

Count us in! All 4 of us. DSs have been wanting to go there for a while now, and this is the perfect reason to finally get there :)

Also, I really like Kathy, she has helped me out a lot here on the DIS boards, over the years, and has always had such an excellent attitude, would love to meet her!

Hey, Joe, would be fun to see you again! Not sure if you remember us from the Plymouth meet a few years ago?? :sunny:

:grouphug:

P.S. Just saw on their web site that we'll be there for "Sunday Brunch". Do they still have their usual grill going too? My DSs like that typical Mongolian grill type of experience. Have any of you been there on a Sunday morning for this? Please give me details. Thanks! :)

P.P.S. Ok, being the planner that I am, I just called and asked. lol They do have the regular grill going, plus the additional items. Yay :)

SeaSpray said:
Hey, Joe, would be fun to see you again! Not sure if you remember us from the Plymouth meet a few years ago?? :sunny:

Of course I do :) I'm horrible with names, but never forget a face :earsboy: Hope I'm able to make it and see you all again too!

Ahh another Boston Meet

I have PMed some of our other friends from the June meet with Dan and let them know about this

I am in Karen
sounds like fun !!! and ill see you in Dec to !

WebmasterKathy said:
Woo-hooo!!! I'm gonna get to meet LOTS of new DISers! (And see some old favorites, too!!!)

:cool1:

And you get to see me again, since I fall into neither of those categories.

TLinden16 said:
And you get to see me again, since I fall into neither of those categories.

Is there a self-esteem issue here???? To know you is to love you.....guess that makes you at least one of the above, don't you think??? Of course, maybe it's the 'old' you're alluding to???? ;)

Ohhh... I've always wanted to try Fire and Ice! Yummm... tentatively count me in... I'll have to check with my partner in crime: pattyt!

Kathy is a sweetheart, and I met her a year ago...I haven't been to a DIS meet in a while, and I am in the city that weekend :) I will definitely try to make it, and I love Fire and Ice :) It would be nice to see some DISers again :) Add me to the list!!

WebmasterKathy said:
Woo-hooo!!! I'm gonna get to meet LOTS of new DISers! (And see some old favorites, too!!!)

:cool1:

Kathy: I can't believe you'll be in Boston and I'm going to miss it!! How long will you be here for?? I'm taking a friend to WDW (he hasn't been since Epcot opened) - coming back Oct. 4...

Will have to just wait until the JR meet to see you again!!! :teeth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter