20050514..May 14, 2005...Official Check in Disney's 1st 14 Day thru Panama Canal Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kay,

Didn't you mention something about 5 pages ago about hoping to reach 13,000 posts by Friday????

I think we might make it tonight! :rotfl2:

OK Kay will ya tell us if we are real good and make it to 13000 tonight??

auntrenae said:
Something else to pack...

Hey, is anyone but me taking something special to wear on Mexicali night? I got this dress in Cozumel last time... No place to wear it here, so I have to take it with me, you know? LOL,

Renae

I am... I got this outfit in Costa Maya this past Novemeber that I am planning to wear.. LOL

Liz

Wow busy busy tonight! DW and I started to pack finally, well not pack but lay out the folded clothes so we can finish the packing part Thursday. We are not off until 4pm on Friday as I have to work on Friday part of the IT world is they never let you off. But with a late 10ish arrival to MCO and a room at the Hyatt we will be on our way.

Well one post closer to 13000

Not for nothing but I Want 13000
since it is friday the 13th, The day of My Birth I see it Fitting To
fit in with the Rule of 13's... :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
the Race is On no not amazing race but soon Glad I have tv on the Pc..

Peter

Hygiene99 said:
Not for nothing but I Want 13000
since it is friday the 13th, The day of My Birth I see it Fitting To
fit in with the Rule of 13's... :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
the Race is On no not amazing race but soon Glad I have tv on the Pc..

Peter

I got 12000 :cool1:

Scott H said:
OK Kay will ya tell us if we are real good and make it to 13000 tonight??

We have to make it to 13000 - probably Bill is waiting for it and sneak up on us - If that happens, I'll call him and he'll be on the phone with me and he won't get it.

He is the EVIL one in this - and he is sucking me in deep - I'm afraid of what he'll do to me during this next two weeks. I'll for sure need a body guard and have to call Kevin Costner to protect me.

pirate:

Did everyone get the reservations they desired on the ship ???

Liz,

Thanks, I just emailed the link to my whole extended family! I just KNOW they are as excited to see me go through as I am to be DOING it... right...

Renae

Scott H said:
Isn’t a Netti Pot popular with the Yeti?

I would hate to see what a yeti would get from using a netti.
I'm a poet.

But the water out the nose thing, is similar to a netti- but more violent. (from reading Tom's post)

krdisneybound said:
We have to make it to 13000 - probably Bill is waiting for it and sneak up on us - If that happens, I'll call him and he'll be on the phone with me and he won't get it.

He is the EVIL one in this - and he is sucking me in deep - I'm afraid of what he'll do to me during this next two weeks. I'll for sure need a body guard and have to call Kevin Costner to protect me.

pirate:

Bill,

If you tell us we won't have to pick on Kay and Celeste anymore.

:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

jragland said:
Hey Peter...this one gets you one closer to the 13000. Only fitting you should get it!
Jim

thanks but this is A Cut throat Group ...it is the P{irate in them all.. pirate: pirate: pirate:

krdisneybound said:

pirate:

Kay

I think you are going to need more than Kevin Costner..... :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl2:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter