20050514..May 14, 2005...Official Check in Disney's 1st 14 Day thru Panama Canal Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I took this from another post.. I thought it might interest some people if there family members need to reach them in a emergency

Guests seeking to contact passengers onboard our ships may call 1-888-DC-AT-SEA (1-888-322-8732)
from the U.S. or 1-732-335-3281 from international countries. The price for these calls is current
ship-to-shore rates and is managed by Maritime Tele-Communication Network. Satellite calling rates
can be significantly higher than traditional long distance; current rates range from $7.50 to 9.50
per minute (on in-bound international calls, there may be additional charges that apply).

To expedite your call, you should have the ship name (Disney Magic or Disney Wonder), the name of
the party you wish to contact, and a credit card form of payment. Maritime Tele-Communication
Network currently accepts American Express, MasterCard, or Discover.

To specify which ship, you would select 1# for the Disney Magic or 2# for the Disney Wonder. Calls
will be immediately transferred to the guest's stateroom. Messages can be recorded via voicemail.

As an additional note, the public fax number for the Disney Magic is 011-874-330-851-611. For the
Disney Wonder, it is 011-874-330-845-716.

Thanks for the information re: "contact" - Liz

My family was asking me about that ----------------

Welcome aboard Rob and Dawn (weluvdcl) you would only be late if you miss the boat.

Ken, 350 name badges, wow that’s a bunch, thanks so much for your efforts with that project.

Thanks to all you fellow DISers for the warm send off wishes. We will report back for sure.

First leg of our journey has been made and we are in Idaho Falls, went shopping, imagine that. Will be up and at it early tomorrow for the flights to MCO. Earl of Sandwich tomorrow night for dinner.

Big send off from PC could be interesting.

Kay,

No room assignment until we board... that's the bummer of it. Maybe we'll get a lifeboat suite after all... at least it would have lots of sq. feet, lol...

Debbie,

If I haven't said it before, you're the best!

Renae

We have to try and make 13000 posts before Friday night or early Saturday morning anyway ---------------

What 'ya think???????

Celeste,

HUH??? Oh yeah, that... lol. You know what's weird? The stereotype is so not like reality that most people say the same to me!

Renae

auntrenae said:
Kay,

No room assignment until we board... that's the bummer of it. Maybe we'll get a lifeboat suite after all... at least it would have lots of sq. feet, lol...

Debbie,

If I haven't said it before, you're the best!

Renae

Renae

When we are at the pier please let us know you room number so I can add it to our list for the sailaway gifts..

Liz

For those who have been watching it,

AMAZING RACE

is on at 9 pm - should be exciting tonight

Celeste,

Don't even think of changing that gorgeous hair color, or I'll tell Prince Charming on you, so there!

Renae

Mickey&JoshNut said:
Congratulations Angela and Susan

Does this mean you won't want to dine with us peons (sp?) now that you're a celebrity????

Elaine

We shall dine with you peons, if we must. {{SIGH}}

But I'm quite sure we'll be invited to dine at the captain's table every evening, now that we're big celebrities and all. :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

You must tell us we are all having a hard enough time sleeping at night as it is, now this. May have to just stay awake till the cruise.

Tom

:cool1: :banana: :cool1: :banana: :cool1: :banana:

angelaj said:
We shall dine with you peons, if we must. {{SIGH}}

But I'm quite sure we'll be invited to dine at the captain's table every evening, now that we're big celebrities and all. :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

HA! That was a good one!!! :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

tap & dap said:
You must tell us we are all having a hard enoght time sleeping at night as it is, now this. May have to just stay awake till the cruise.
Tom
:cool1: :banana: :cool1: :banana: :cool1: :banana:

NO NO NO - you have to get some sleep - so that you will be awake for the entire Saturday from start to finish -------- please get some sleep ---- we will not have time to pick you up off the deck

:cool1: :rolleyes1 :rolleyes1 :rolleyes1

Tom, could you use the $.42 that Celeste owes you as a lever to get her to spill the beans???

Scott H said:
Tom, could you use the $.42 that Celeste owes you as a lever to get her to spill the beans???

Scott, that is a naughty one --------------- you remembered that post, huh??????

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter