20050514..May 14, 2005...Official Check in Disney's 1st 14 Day thru Panama Canal Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
angelaj said:
We finally got our cabin assignment this afternoon! No more lifeboat suite for us! We're in 6114. Kind of out in "no man's land" as far as DIS cabins are concerned, but that's okay. We're on the port side with a plexiglass verandah, which is what we requested (and with our feet facing forward, which my sister needs to help with her seasickness!). And we're only several doors down from DISers in either direction!

This deserves 8 Dancing Banana Men!
:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

Angela,

That is too funny! I just finished printing your Pirate Night door magnet!

ARRRRRRRRRRRR! pirate:

Happy Birthday To BETTEMOM / Bette Hope You have a great day....

Just checked the Master List and our room is there, Thank you, Jeff and Jenn, I feel so complete.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, BETTEMOM
:cheer2: :cheer2:

It wasn't my turn to do the birthday wishes today; otherwise, I would have sent you a PM this morning.

Hope your day was good and filled with laughter

Hello fellow Panama Canal Cruisers!

Getting very close for all of you! :sunny:

The Ship of Fools is pleased to announce the second East-West Combined Chat! Same place, same password!

<center>
chatg.gif

If you would like to join this chat, please be sure to PM Peter for the password and location if you don't already have that info.</center>

Happy Birthday Bettemom!!!! April babies rule!!! :cool1:

We have put in our box: books, sailaway gifts (and if we do not have the box by that time, they will get handed out later) laundry stuff, binoculars and lots of little stuff that adds up!!

I keep reminding my boss that in 30 days I will be on vacation :rotfl: They are in denial :rolleyes:

Debbie

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BETTE!!!

Just a quick reminder to those of you signed up for the wine party or for Tag, please send me your cabin numbers as you get them so I can make sure you participate!

I will PM folks I don't hear from in another week or so...

I sure hope we get our documents sooner than 10 days out! That would be a travesty!! I would truly panic! :earseek:

Happy END of Monday to you all! :cheer2:

2060 2060 2060 Can you tell I am excited that we finally have a cabin...

Bye, Kim

LITTLEKID58 said:
I just got off the phone with Disney spoke with both Susan and Elaine and the confirm we will not be getting our documents until 10 to 14 days prior..

Also spoke with Debbie at REAS.. and she wants me to wait another couple of weeks before we do our REAS Reservations as they have not finalized which nights the activites are..

Liz and Camilo :cheer2: :banana:

Looks like we'll wait too! Just hope I don't forget to do this, after having DH say yes sign us up! :rotfl2: THANKS for the update! ;) ;)

Q's My Princess said:
Elaine,

I am so happy to hear your wish is going to come true!! :sunny: :flower:

I couldn't find any light-up flippie-floppies for me, so I bought two for DD instead!

Laurie,

What size do you need ??? We picked up a couple extra pair.

Bye, Kim

NEM... Michelle, I'm glad I'm not the only one who feels behind ;) It seems the more I do, the more I realize I have to do!!!

I AM SO EXCITED: (I know, I know... it doesn't take much for me...)​

I just got off the phone with DL delivEARS (800-362-4533) and placed my order for some retro pins so I'll have them before we get to DL. I got Golden personalized ears for both of us too! YIPEE :Pinkbounc

Since I used the infamous Disney VISA I got 10% off! :earsgirl:

When I told DH I was excited, he said, "You must have spent some money..." :rotfl:

DisneyPinDiva said:
:rotfl: :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl2: :rotfl2:

I love it.. "one size fits most"... 80- 160 lbs.... YEAH RIGHT!!! :rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:

Somehow, with that weight range, the posted picture would be "somewhat" distorted depending on the location of the scale :rotfl2:

bonzie1 said:
Somehow, with that weight range, the posted picture would be "somewhat" distorted depending on the location of the scale :rotfl2:

Glad to see your response. I have been trying to find out how MOST OF US could look like that by May 14th......... Just can't figure that one out. :rotfl:

Hi all! Could someone please help me with these light up flip flop things from Walmart? I went over today, and all I could find that "lit up" were some clear sandal type things with 2 inch heels. The heels lit up when you tapped them on the floor. Are these the ones? :confused3

Robin

FYI: In case you guys don't know yet, we can use our "custom avatars" now on the Dis Boards.

:goodvibes :goodvibes :goodvibes

moocow35 said:
Hi all! Could someone please help me with these light up flip flop things from Walmart? I went over today, and all I could find that "lit up" were some clear sandal type things with 2 inch heels. The heels lit up when you tapped them on the floor. Are these the ones? :confused3

Robin

Ooooohhh Those sound like light up Cinderella glass slipper thingies...:rotfl: :rotfl::rotfl:
I might neeeeeed a pair of those for formal night!! Have yet to make it to Wal-Mart... hope they're not all sold out by the time I get there!

In the meantime... I weighed our luggage! I was horrified... one weighs almost 16 lbs and the other 12.5.... ACK!!!! So now instead of stuffing all my things into 2... we will definately have to take 4. Ugh. Plus the carryons.... :earseek:

kpros said:
Since I am just making this up as I go, I would say that it would be an activity for kids of all ages. In many cases, I'm not sure that "two adult-size brains" are any better then one brain of any size. :)

Ken

Well.........usually when we play trivia the kids do better than we do! I'm headed down the yellow brick road now............................

Linda

Anyone know any Disney Store coupon numbers for any special deals right now? I want to order a couple of things.

My luggage just isn't heavy enough yet!

Linda

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter